PM's

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
What happens when your inbox gets full, does it start deleting messages and if it does, does it delete the oldest messages or what?

What happens when your inbox gets full, does it start deleting messages and if it does, does it delete the oldest messages or what?

Ummm ...

I'm not positive but my guess is that it deletes the oldest first.

You'll need this:

enema%20kit.jpg

There's probably a message that your mailbox is full and you can't receive any messages until you get rid of some.

I hate deleting messages and it says it is 90% full, I got alittle warning under my message link.
There is a reason why I have 5,000 messages in my yahoo account.

I hate deleting messages and it says it is 90% full, I got alittle warning under my message link.
there is a link at the top (kinda small) to delete everything in this folder
you can also switch to sent itmes(if you have it set to keep them) and do the same

Just delete the ones that you haven't addressed in 6 months. I get rid of old clothes that way. It doesn't hurt too much. :)

I just deleted them all except the last page!
I should probably check my sent box though!
I had a years worth of messages! WOW
Speaking off I saw some messages from Ninja, I wonder what happened to that guy?

Forum List

Back