Zone1 Some people... even if they see someone raised from the dead, will not believe!!

No it isn't. Are you mad? Nobody witnessed the magical stuff in the Bible.
They most certainly did. The Hollywood version of Jesus walking around with a few men, isn't accurate. Thousands followed Him, and saw Him cure the blind, the leper, the cripple, and raise Lazarus from the grave.
The Pharisees knew he did all of those things and couldn't pretend to the public that they never happened. The people knew better. So they said He was getting His power from Satan. < And that is called blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
The clincher miracle was when He came BACK! He stuck around for 40 days. Hundreds and hundreds saw Him. To the point that they were willing to die instead of renouncing Him.

John 4:48 So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”​

Last edited:
How is that not resurrection?

to bring someone back to life:
Resurrection is a dead body of bones restored with the spirit of that person in a way that the person cannot die again. They become eternal glorified beings.
Lazurith died but only restored to a mortal man who will die again.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Occam's razor is not fact. It's a guess of probability. Good grief. And, like I said, 2000 years from now, is anyone going to believe the holocaust? Or was it just a story about the kind of people we were? We have eyewitness evidence from more than one source that Jesus Christ existed and is the Son of God.

So, when the white Spaniards came to the Americas the people thought Cortez was the return or second coming of Quetzalcoatl. This supports The Book of Mormon account of Jesus Christ visiting the ancient people before and after his resurrection. The Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the only one that was put to death because he performed miracles and could back up the truth that he was the Son of God. He was the only threat to the religious leaders and the Roman Empire.
No it's an axiom

Believe what you want. I grow bored with this conversation.

No it's an axiom

Believe what you want. I grow bored with this conversation.
It’s not an axiom either. Conclusions must be based on fact, not because the simplest choice must be the correct choice. Axioms or postulates are facts excepted without logic and reasoning proofs.
You simply don’t like being shown up and must move on.

It’s not an axiom either. Conclusions must be based on fact, not because the simplest choice must be the correct choice. Axioms or postulates are facts excepted without logic and reasoning proofs.
You simply don’t like being shown up and must move on.

Do you even know what Occam's razor says?

All other things being equal the simplest explanation is usually correct

That "all other things" are the facts of the matter.

It is not a FACT that anyone rose from the dead THAT is an assumption that the account written long after the alleged event by people who were not there is accurate.

Do you even know what Occam's razor says?

All other things being equal the simplest explanation is usually correct

That "all other things" are the facts of the matter.

It is not a FACT that anyone rose from the dead THAT is an assumption that the account written long after the alleged event by people who were not there is accurate.
Can you even comprehend what you read? I have serious doubts. “In this case, not all things are being equal. And, the simplest explanation is USUALLY correct is the same thing I used to disqualify your opinion. It’s not fact. It’s a guess. There is no fact or proof that the resurrection of Jesus Christ didn’t happen. Occam’s razor doesn’t answer the question. There’s nothing to say that resurrection is t the simplest answer when the body disappeared with guards surrounding the dug out cave. Mary seeing the spirit body of Christ and talking with him. Then, in a closed room with no windows, the Lord appears to the 11 Apostles. All 11 saw and beheld the resurrected Christ. The accounts are written testimonies. The people also another 500 being resurrected. The simplest answer is it’s true.

Can you even comprehend what you read? I have serious doubts. “In this case, not all things are being equal. And, the simplest explanation is USUALLY correct is the same thing I used to disqualify your opinion. It’s not fact. It’s a guess. There is no fact or proof that the resurrection of Jesus Christ didn’t happen. Occam’s razor doesn’t answer the question. There’s nothing to say that resurrection is t the simplest answer when the body disappeared with guards surrounding the dug out cave. Mary seeing the spirit body of Christ and talking with him. Then, in a closed room with no windows, the Lord appears to the 11 Apostles. All 11 saw and beheld the resurrected Christ. The accounts are written testimonies. The people also another 500 being resurrected. The simplest answer is it’s true.

Resurrection isn't proven. it is a myth believed by people 2000 years ago who didn't even know the earth was round. It was allegedly "witnessed" by 2 or 3 people and this "testimony" wasn't even written down until a century or more after those "witnesses" were all dead. Occam's razor applied to this results in the conclusion that one guy probably hallucinated a vision of Jesus and convinced other desperate people who were emotionally attached to this man, Jesus to believe it.

And your authority analogy failed completely

You are trying to tell me the authority your god claims over you and everything else is somehow the same as the system od laws that we people created in accordance with other people.

Resurrection isn't proven. it is a myth believed by people 2000 years ago who didn't even know the earth was round. It was allegedly "witnessed" by 2 or 3 people and this "testimony" wasn't even written down until a century or more after those "witnesses" were all dead.

Resurrection isn't proven. it is a myth believed by people 2000 years ago who didn't even know the earth was round. It was allegedly "witnessed" by 2 or 3 people and this "testimony" wasn't even written down until a century or more after those "witnesses" were all dead. Occam's razor applied to this results in the conclusion that one guy probably hallucinated a vision of Jesus and convinced other desperate people who were emotionally attached to this man, Jesus to believe it.

And your authority analogy failed completely

You are trying to tell me the authority your god claims over you and everything else is somehow the same as the system od laws that we people created in accordance with other people.
You are full of yourself. It might be this or it might be that. And you expect others to follow your “might be’s.” You weren’t there and they were.

My authority explanation is perfect. You just are not. And yes, America’s laws are based on Judeo-Christian principles.

You are full of yourself. It might be this or it might be that. And you expect others to follow your “might be’s.” You weren’t there and they were.

My authority explanation is perfect. You just are not. And yes, America’s laws are based on Judeo-Christian principles.
IDGAF who follows who.

Why is it you religious zealots always accuse people who don't agree with you of trying to tell other people what to believe?

And you weren't there either you know.

What our laws are based on has nothing to do with the alleged authority of any gods. And your Judeo Christian laws are actually based on laws that existed before those 2 religions were made up.

Are you sure? Patton said he lived in much earlier times throughout history. He must be a god of some sorts to do that. So, people in the future will claim that. But, there will be dissenters like yourself who think they know everything past, present and future.
Haha, it's not my job to scramble to account for every time somebody pulls out the childish "MAGIC!" card.

Forum List

Back