Zone1 Some people... even if they see someone raised from the dead, will not believe!!

I made my point and won.
1706381890894.png

IDGAF who follows who.

Why is it you religious zealots always accuse people who don't agree with you of trying to tell other people what to believe?

And you weren't there either you know.

What our laws are based on has nothing to do with the alleged authority of any gods. And your Judeo Christian laws are actually based on laws that existed before those 2 religions were made up.
Again, that’s your slanted opinion. I offer you an alternative that is true with power and authority. It’s how you take things because of your insecurities.

I refer to St Luke 16:19

The Parable of he Rich Man and the Poor Man

The poor man was VERY poor... a homeless beggar

The rich man walked by him a lot of the time and gave him nothing.

the rich man went to Hell (see Mt 25:31...) and the poor one went to Abraham's bosom

The rich man in Hell was thirsty and begged the poor man to give him a drop of water but was told (by Abraham?) that there is a great divide btwn those 2 places and no one can go from one side to the other

The rich man pleaded for his brothers still on Earth, said that if the poor man returned from the dead, they would listen to him

But Abraham said that "They have the prophets. If they will not listen to the prophets, they will not listen even were one to return from the dead"
They won't believe it because they will say the person wasn't dead or ETs did it. Hardly anyone will attribute the miracle to ETs but the smarter people might. I've witnessed miracles (including a creative miracle one in front of me) in Jesus' Name and it's taken me more than two decades to return to Jesus.

I think a vid would be better in these photoshop days. Though with AI now able to do god I'm not sure what would serve. An in deity display like this, perhaps...

god-monty-python.jpg
But even then, a rational person would not just suddenly believe they personally saw a God. A rational person would first consider that they hallucinated or were tricked.

Again, that’s your slanted opinion. I offer you an alternative that is true with power and authority. It’s how you take things because of your insecurities.

You cannot prove it is true.

You cannot prove your god has any authority over me or anyone else.

All you have is stories about stories about stories that were originated in the Iron Age by people who didn't even know the earth was round.

And look at you telling me what "truth" I have to believe. Didn't you just accuse me of doing that?

But even then, a rational person would not just suddenly believe they personally saw a God. A rational person would first consider that they hallucinated or were tricked.
Well if one wishes to disbelieve the evidence of their lyin' eyes that is up to one...

I'm not sure. I think a rational person would first ask any companions whether they saw it too. If the answer was in the affirmative the person would then have to consider the likelihood of mass hallucination and who or what would have the power to pull that off...

I'm not sure. I think a rational person would first ask any companions whether they saw it too. If the answer was in the affirmative the person would then have to consider the likelihood of mass hallucination and who or what would have the power to pull that off...
The only one that gave revelation to Joseph Smith is the Holy Ghost. Others saw God and angels at various times. You can believe what you want. I know from my own experiences that it’s no hallucination.

. I think a rational person would first ask any companions whether they saw it too. If the answer was in the affirmative the person would then have to consider the likelihood of mass hallucination and who or what would have the power to pull that off.
And I would direct that person to the numerous mass hallucinations that we have documented for past events.

But it doesn't have to be a hallucination. The sky plays tricks on your eyes because it's a great big lens.

Forum List

Back