Zone1 Limited Atonement

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Who can enter the Kingdom?
1709240596816.png
Let’s look at what the word says.

Many are called but few are chosen, Matthew 22: 14

This is from the parable of the banquet, Luke 14:16-24; Matt 22:2-14; Matt 20:20-28; Luke 14:7-14.

What are the few, that are chosen and how, and why, what is a calling, or the ones that are called? (Romans 10:11, 13).

Romans 8:29-39; 1 John 2:2. Predestinate the firstborn of God's elect?

Luke 18:1-8 God's elect? Not God avenge his elect.

Eph 1:3-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world.

This is called limited atonement.

(Romans 8:30, 33; Titus 1:1).

Visitation certificate and registration

Some are Selective to Salvation and those who are chosen before the foundation of man or the earth.

Firstborns are chosen, not Selective.

Hebrews 12:21-24 (NKJV) And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")

But you have come to Mount Zion and the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Zephaniah 3:17-19 (NKJV) The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

"I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden. Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame.

John 6:44-46 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him on the last day.

It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

The Book of Elemental Life

Revelation 20:11-15 (NKJV)
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened.

And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.

And they were judged, each one according to his works.

Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire.

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 12: 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.
this means that there is a vacancy in heaven, and Christ chooses who to fill this vacancy!

You do understand that there is NO judgment if you belong to Christ, right?
those whom Christ died for, they with not see any judgment, these are under the New Covenant remember.
those who are under the Old Covenant will be judged
one must be chosen, these are who have the Holy Spirit
how is this a mystery

The atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ will bring life again to the bodies all who receive a body upon this earth. All mankind will be saved from death unto life in this respect. This is called immortality. We will all live forever in bodies of flesh and bones. However, this life is a time for us to be tested to see what we will do in a state of good and evil given our free will to choose. Our memories of our premortal life have a veil placed upon us so as not to influence our choice. We experience good and evil and are presented with a choice whether to cleave unto good or unto evil. Those who become a good being of their own free will and choice will be allowed to live in the kingdom of heaven because they are willing to abide by a celestial law. Those who choose not to abide by a heavenly law will be placed in a lower kingdom having a law which they are willing to abide. God chose many who were very faithful in the premortal existence to become leaders of righteousness in this mortal testing ground. God also knew that we, as imperfect beings, needed a way to repent and find forgiveness for some of our failures as we struggle to become more righteous. Thus he sent Jesus Christ, the firstborn of all the spirit children of God the Father to be a sacrifice to win the right to forgive sin and allow us all to find forgiveness for the mistakes we make. Atonement is unto all mankind and all will resurrected and live forever but one must choose to repent and overcome ones sins of his own free will and choice to receive forgiveness of sin. Free will is a critical part of this test of mortal life. We learn to be good beings in and of ourselves and choose of our own free will to be a good being. Only then can we truly become what God wants us to become, good beings in and of ourselves of our own free will.

Last edited:
The atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ will bring life again to the bodies all who receive a body upon this earth. All mankind will be saved from death unto life in this respect. This is called immortality. We will all live forever in bodies of flesh and bones. However, this life is a time for us to be tested to see what we will do in a state of good and evil given our free will to choose. Our memories of our premortal life have a veil placed upon us so as not to influence our choice. We experience good and evil and are presented with a choice whether to cleave unto good or unto evil. Those who become a good being of their own free will and choice will be allowed to live in the kingdom of heaven because they are willing to abide by a celestial law. Those who choose not to abide by a heavenly law will be placed in a lower kingdom having a law which they are willing to abide. God chose many who were very faithful in the premortal existence to become leaders of righteousness in this mortal testing ground. God also knew that we, as imperfect beings, needed a way to repent and find forgiveness for some of our failures as we struggle to become more righteous. Thus he sent Jesus Christ, the firstborn of all the spirit children of God the Father to be a sacrifice to win the right to forgive sin and allow us all to find forgiveness for the mistakes we make. Atonement is unto all mankind and all will resurrected and live forever but one must choose to repent and overcome ones sins of his own free will and choice to receive forgiveness of sin. Free will is a critical part of this test of mortal life. We learn to be good beings in and of ourselves and choose of our own free will to be a good being. Only then can we truly become what God wants us to become, good beings in and of ourselves of our own free will.
those who suffer the most will advance, no pain no gain end of story
2 Peter 3: 9.
Christ did not die for everyone.
Atonement is limited, Matthew 24: 13-14.

Christ did die for Islam or Muslims.

those who suffer the most will advance, no pain no gain end of story
2 Peter 3: 9.
Christ did not die for everyone.
Atonement is limited, Matthew 24: 13-14.

Christ did die for Islam or Muslims.
I don't believe that the more you suffer the more salvation you get. I do know that the wicked will suffer greatly. Christ died and rose from the grave to give all mankind the resurrection unto immortality. He also died and suffered so that we might have the opportunity to repent and be forgiven of sin. This privilege is given to all mankind if they would only accept the gospel and and come unto him. God is no respecter of persons. He love all mankind and wants us all to use our free will to do good and bless one another's lives. But we must do this through our own free will and choice!

I don't believe that the more you suffer the more salvation you get. I do know that the wicked will suffer greatly. Christ died and rose from the grave to give all mankind the resurrection unto immortality. He also died and suffered so that we might have the opportunity to repent and be forgiven of sin. This privilege is given to all mankind if they would only accept the gospel and and come unto him. God is no respecter of persons. He love all mankind and wants us all to use our free will to do good and bless one another's lives. But we must do this through our own free will and choice!
yes and no. Salvation is an experience, the Catholic Pope tells people that Christ did the work and that they do not need to do anything, but that's a lie
one must know what he or she is being saved from.

OIP (28).jpeg

View attachment 910373

This is from the parable of the banquet, Luke 14:16-24; Matt 22:2-14; Matt 20:20-28; Luke 14:7-14.

What are the few, that are chosen and how, and why, what is a calling, or the ones that are called? (Romans 10:11, 13).

Eph 1:3-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world.

Some are Selective to Salvation and those who are chosen before the foundation of man or the earth.

Hebrews 12:21-24 (NKJV) And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")

But you have come to Mount Zion and the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Zephaniah 3:17-19 (NKJV) The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

"I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden. Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame.

John 6:44-46 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him on the last day.

It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened.

And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
First and foremost one must use the Word of God to define "The Kingdom of God". The Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Church given to Christ by the Father (Matthew 28:18-20) are one and the same as clearly defined in Matthew 16 when Jesus Himself uses the terms Kingdom and Church as synonymous in nature. In Matthew 16:18,19 the Lord declares ,"I will build MY CHURCH....and then He stated to Peter, "I will give unto you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven...."

Citizenship of this kingdom is not on this earth, but our citizenship/membership in the church/kingdom is held in Heaven (Philippians 3:20-21), "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body by the power that enables Him even to subject all things to Himself." This verse verifies Matthew 28:18, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me..........." To enter this kingdom as citizens, Jesus Christ declares, "...
Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost........" vs 19. What are the laws of this kingdom as described by the Christ? "..........observe all that I have commanded you......." Peter who held the keys to the kingdom.........opened the gates to this kingdom for citizenship with the keys given to Him by the Christ (Matt.16) and informed everyone what must be done to enter this kingdom, "Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus......" -- Acts 2:38

Jesus Christ is both King (Lord), Savior (Christ) -- Acts 2:36..........and High Priest of this Spiritual Kingdom -- Heb. 4:14-16(No middle man required to offer spiritual sacrifices to the Throne of our Lord Jesus Christ), each citizen of this kingdom holds membership in a royal order of priests -- 1 Peter 2:9......Jesus is the High Priest of this Kingdom (that cannot be observed because its a spiritual kingdom that resides in the heart of its citizenship -- Luke 17:20-21

Anyone expecting Jesus to rule over a physical kingdom here on earth are grossly not ".........rightly dividing the word of Truth" -- 2 Tim. 2:15 We are "transferred" (Col. 1:13-14) into the Kingdom of God...i.e, the church Christ built through faith in the Word of God and Jesus' commandment of water baptism, your old body symbolically dies (the water represents the grave....hades).......and one arises/resurrected from the grave as newborn creature free from sin. (Romans 6:3-6)........there is not one example of anyone gaining entrance into the Kingdom of God.....i.e, the church Christ built as the chief cornerstone.......without being baptized in water.

The KINGDOM OF GOD is not some futuristic realm yet to come.........the Kingdom of God has existed for over 2000 years, when Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven in the company of in the clouds to set on the right hand of the Father as King (Lord) and Savior (Christ) -- Acts 1:9-11, 2:36

Last edited:
First and foremost one must use the Word of God to define "The Kingdom of God". The Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Church given to Christ by the Father (Matthew 28:18-20) are one and the same as clearly defined in Matthew 16 were Jesus Himself uses the terms Kingdom and Church as synonymous in nature. In Matthew 16:18,19 the Lord declares ,"I will build MY CHURCH....and then He stated to Peter, "I will give unto you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven...."

Citizenship of this kingdom is not on this earth, but our citizenship/membership in the church/kingdom is held in Heaven (Philippians 3:20-21), "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body by the power that enables Him even to subject all things to Himself." This verse verifies Matthew 28:18, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me..........." To enter this kingdom as citizens, Jesus Christ declares, "...
Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost........" vs 19. What are the laws of this kingdom as described by the Christ? "..........observe all that I have commanded you......." Peter who held the keys to the kingdom.........opened the gates to this kingdom for citizenship with the keys given to Him by the Christ (Matt.16) and informed everyone what must be done to enter this kingdom, "Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus......" -- Acts 2:38

Jesus Christ is both King (Lord), Savior (Christ) -- Acts 2:36..........and High Priest of this Spiritual Kingdom -- Heb. 4:14-16(No middle man required to offer spiritual sacrifices to the Throne of our Lord Jesus Christ), each citizen of this kingdom holds membership in a royal order of priests -- 1 Peter 2:9......Jesus is the High Priest of this Kingdom (that cannot be observed because its a spiritual kingdom that resides in the heart of its citizenship -- Luke 17:20-21

Anyone expecting Jesus to rule over a physical kingdom here on earth are grossly not ".........rightly dividing the word of Truth"
men are good bakers, everyone is a baker of words
1709251370356.png

View attachment 910373

So what's the practical application of what you are saying?

yes and no. Salvation is an experience, the Catholic Pope tells people that Christ did the work and that they do not need to do anything, but that's a lie
one must know what he or she is being saved from.

I'm not Catholic. Jesus told us the following:

Matthew 7:21
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

So yes, we must do the will of our Father in Heaven which is the same as Jesus' will and actually do something like keep his commandments and love one another. If we choose to do good and repent and forsake our evil ways and follow God's commandments, we can, through the atonement of Jesus Christ, be saved into his kingdom. This gift of grace is given to all those who follow after him. This promise is dependent upon our free will to choose to follow after the Christ and keep his commandments and repent and forsake our sins. This promise is given to all mankind. It is not Jesus who really keeps us back but it is our own free will choice to not follow his requirements to gain his saving grace. If we would only put off our pride and humble ourselves into following his will, he will grant salvation to all that do his will.

Last edited:
I not Catholic. Jesus told us the following:

Matthew 7:21
21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

So yes, we must do the will of our Father in Heaven which is the same as Jesus' will and actually do something like keep his commandments and love one another. If we choose to do good and repent and forsake our evil ways and follow God's commandments, we can, through the atonement of Jesus Christ, be saved into his kingdom. This gift of grace is given to all those who follow after him. This promise is dependent upon our free will to choose to follow after the Christ and keep his commandments and repent and forsake our sins. This promise is given to all mankind. It is not Jesus who really keeps us back but it is our own free will choice to not follow his requirements to gain his saving grace. If we would only put off our pride and humble ourselves into following his will, he will grant salvation to all that do his will.

Let’s look at three choices, Justice and Mercy.
Choice number one. For the righteousness of God, the Father, because he is holy and Just, God’s in his holiness, for the wages of sin is death. What death is God talking about?

Romans: 6 23. So God the Father will have to eliminate all life, because, holiness and Righteousness demand Justice for all sin, and God would have to put humanity in HELL forevermore. End of story, no mercy.

Choice number Two. MercywithoutJusticeandnoLaws.We will sin forever and ever, humanity will be miserable, and the world will be in chaos. Because of sin, the curse will continue on the earth forever and ever. Humanity will have depleted all its resources and finally enslaved itself. Men with all their technology and science will finally realize there will be no solution to solve the population of the earth. This is why it is so important to have a savior, to save us from ourselves.

This is the reason, Jesus Christ came down from heaven to earth to punish the wicked and save his people from their sins, to bring back stability and the truth and righteousness, for our purpose.

That may serve God with, true and in love, God of the cosmos. There is only one mentor and one God, and his name is Jesus Christ savior, anointed one, Jehovah God, The Great I Am, the one who is the self-existing One, (YHWH.)

Choice number three. Can man Justify his sins in trying to keep the Ten Commandments?

We read in Romans 3: 20 - 26. Therefore by the deeds of the law, there shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference; For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be propitiation through faith in his blood, do declare his righteousnessfor the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance ofGod; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he mightbe just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. I quote again,

In Romans3:24-26.Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
(The word past through, does not mean that God has not forgotten our sins. What did God desire for man?)

I Timothy 2:4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth? So that God desired to save us, to spend eternity with Him, and to demonstrate his glory and his love for us.

Ephesians 1:5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.

This means if we accept Jesus Christ as our savior, he predetermines we will become the sons and daughters of the living God.

Ephesians 1:6.To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. God has something much greater in store for us.

Ephesians 2:6 -7. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; that in the ages to come he might shew theexceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us throughChrist Jesus. God is saying he saved us because he loved us and wants us to be in heavenly places. As we read further in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see; to whom be honor and power everlasting, A-men.

Ephesians 2:7.That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. This means he will make us living trophies of all mighty God to reach down in the heart of sinful man and redeem us and save us, this is God showing his awesome love for all eternity, Forever and ever and ever. This is a demonstration of God’s mercy, grace, and love for us. Forthe justice of God is righteousness, for he is holy and righteous, hehas no sin in him, it is his nature to be holy, pure and righteous.

Deuteronomy 32:3 -4.because I will publish the name of the Lord; ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect; for all his waysare judgment; a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right ishe. So how can we stand in front of a just God, with our sinfulnature? We can’t! So how can a God that is just and righteous and we as humans, sinful in nature, can God forgive sin?

Romans 6:23.For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans3:23.For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. For God isso holy he cannot look upon sin, he must be separated from sin. How can God the Father, who is just and righteous, look upon man?

Habakkuk 1:13. Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity; wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoured the man that is more righteous than he? This means God does not look upon our sins in favor, he never approves sin by any means because he is holy and just.

Let’s look at three choices, Justice and Mercy.
Choice number one. For the righteousness of God, the Father, because he is holy and Just, God’s in his holiness, for the wages of sin is death. What death is God talking about?

Romans: 6 23. So God the Father will have to eliminate all life, because, holiness and Righteousness demand Justice for all sin, and God would have to put humanity in HELL forevermore. End of story, no mercy.

Choice number Two. MercywithoutJusticeandnoLaws.We will sin forever and ever, humanity will be miserable, and the world will be in chaos. Because of sin, the curse will continue on the earth forever and ever. Humanity will have depleted all its resources and finally enslaved itself. Men with all their technology and science will finally realize there will be no solution to solve the population of the earth. This is why it is so important to have a savior, to save us from ourselves.

This is the reason, Jesus Christ came down from heaven to earth to punish the wicked and save his people from their sins, to bring back stability and the truth and righteousness, for our purpose.

That may serve God with, true and in love, God of the cosmos. There is only one mentor and one God, and his name is Jesus Christ savior, anointed one, Jehovah God, The Great I Am, the one who is the self-existing One, (YHWH.)

Choice number three. Can man Justify his sins in trying to keep the Ten Commandments?

We read in Romans 3: 20 - 26. Therefore by the deeds of the law, there shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference; For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be propitiation through faith in his blood, do declare his righteousnessfor the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance ofGod; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he mightbe just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. I quote again,

In Romans3:24-26.Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
(The word past through, does not mean that God has not forgotten our sins. What did God desire for man?)

I Timothy 2:4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth? So that God desired to save us, to spend eternity with Him, and to demonstrate his glory and his love for us.

Ephesians 1:5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.

This means if we accept Jesus Christ as our savior, he predetermines we will become the sons and daughters of the living God.

Ephesians 1:6.To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. God has something much greater in store for us.

Ephesians 2:6 -7. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; that in the ages to come he might shew theexceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us throughChrist Jesus. God is saying he saved us because he loved us and wants us to be in heavenly places. As we read further in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see; to whom be honor and power everlasting, A-men.

Ephesians 2:7.That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. This means he will make us living trophies of all mighty God to reach down in the heart of sinful man and redeem us and save us, this is God showing his awesome love for all eternity, Forever and ever and ever. This is a demonstration of God’s mercy, grace, and love for us. Forthe justice of God is righteousness, for he is holy and righteous, hehas no sin in him, it is his nature to be holy, pure and righteous.

Deuteronomy 32:3 -4.because I will publish the name of the Lord; ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect; for all his waysare judgment; a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right ishe. So how can we stand in front of a just God, with our sinfulnature? We can’t! So how can a God that is just and righteous and we as humans, sinful in nature, can God forgive sin?

Romans 6:23.For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans3:23.For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. For God isso holy he cannot look upon sin, he must be separated from sin. How can God the Father, who is just and righteous, look upon man?

Habakkuk 1:13. Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity; wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoured the man that is more righteous than he? This means God does not look upon our sins in favor, he never approves sin by any means because he is holy and just.

I agree that God must maintain justice otherwise he would not be a just God. So the question arises, "Can Mercy Rob Justice?". To me the answer is NO. Not one whit! Otherwise God would be unjust and and God will not be unjust. So how does God allow mercy and still remain a just God? This to me is the beauty of the atonement of Jesus Christ. Jesus was such an excellent character that he was chosen, before the world ever was, to be part of the godhead. He was of such a character that he would never go against his Father. To allow the Father's other children, who were not perfect, to progress to become more like their Father in Heaven, God gives them the opportunity to experience good and evil and allows them to choose in and of themselves to become good beings. Because of their imperfection, God knows that at times in this mortal world that his children will choose not to follow him and break his commandments. For this reason he needs to be able to afford his children the chance to make mistakes but repent of them and receive forgiveness for these mistakes. But God knows that giving mercy must be an act of justice so that he will not only be a merciful God but a just God as well.

Knowing the great character of his firstborn son Jesus Christ, God the Father calls him to be a savior before the foundation of this world. Jesus, as a Savior would come to earth and suffer for all the sins of all mankind. God would allow this to happen to save all the rest of his children from mortality. Satan and his minions would bring upon the Christ the punishment of all the sins of mankind. The crux of this situation is that Jesus would live a life where he would not sin. Jesus being born of the Father was born with special characteristics to be able to go through such a punishment without dying. He suffers this punishment in the Garden of Gethsemane and as a result he sweats great drops of blood. The important thing to understand about the atonement is that Jesus never deserved one iota of punishment. It was a complete and utter injustice. A perfect being suffering for all the sins of all mankind. This was a complete and utter injustice that God the Father would need to recompense the Christ for. According to the justice of God, the Father needed to recompense the Christ for all the suffering, pain and even death that he went through. He never deserved any of it. His recompense should be as great as all the suffering, pain and death he went through. What was Jesus' recompense? It was that he get the right to forgive mankind of their repentant evil deeds. Repentance was a requirement of mankind before Jesus could grant forgiveness of sin. God cannot have wicked men gain an inheritance into the kingdom of heaven without changing and progressing into beings that will live his celestial law of his kingdom.

It was the pure act of justice to recompense the Christ for all the injustice he bore. So, if mankind would change through repentance, Jesus would have the power of his recompense to grant forgiveness and it would all be seen as an act of justice upon his sinless son Jesus Christ and an act of mercy upon his imperfect children. Thus God the Father would be not only a merciful God, but a just God as well. Does mercy rob justice? NO! it was just to grant the Christ the power to forgive sin based upon mankind repenting of his sin. Now God could allow his imperfect children to progress and by means of forgiveness they could once again obtain the kingdom of heaven and become more like their Father in Heaven. This gift of immortality would be given to all mankind since they were not Adam or Eve and did not bring about the fall upon themselves. They were born into it. Adam and Eve and all the rest of us could be forgiven of our sins and transgressions through the mercy of Jesus Christ if we would only repent and follow after the Christ. Jesus became the Savior of all mankind in that he has brought upon us all the resurrection to immortality and has allowed all of us the right to seek forgiveness of sin and receive it if we are willing to humble ourselves and follow after his example of goodness. It is humbling to know that God is a God of love and would have to suffer exceedingly for us to bring about his mercy and still be a just and holy God.

Last edited:
I agree that God must maintain justice otherwise he would not be a just God. So the question arises, "Can Mercy Rob Justice?". To me the answer is NO. Not one whit! Otherwise God would be unjust and and God will not be unjust. So how does God allow mercy and still remain a just God? This to me is the beauty of the atonement of Jesus Christ. Jesus was such an excellent character that he was chosen, before the world ever was, to be part of the godhead. He was of such a character that he would never go against his Father. To allow the Father's other children, who were not perfect, to progress to become more like their Father in Heaven, God gives them the opportunity to experience good and evil and allows them to choose in and of themselves to become good beings. Because of their imperfection, God knows that at times in this mortal world that his children will choose not to follow him and break his commandments. For this reason he needs to be able to afford his children the chance to make mistakes but repent of them and receive forgiveness for these mistakes. But God knows that giving mercy must be an act of justice so that he will not only be a merciful God but a just God as well.

Knowing the great character of his firstborn son Jesus Christ, God the Father calls him to be a savior before the foundation of this world. Jesus, as a Savior would come to earth and suffer for all the sins of all mankind. God would allow this to happen to save all the rest of his children from mortality. Satan and his minions would bring upon the Christ the punishment of all the sins of mankind. The crux of this situation is that Jesus would live a life where he would not sin. Jesus being born of the Father was born with special characteristics to be able to go through such a punishment without dying. He suffers this punishment in the Garden of Gethsemane and as a result he sweats great drops of blood. The important thing to understand about the atonement is that Jesus never deserved one iota of punishment. It was a complete and utter injustice. A perfect being suffering for all the sins of all mankind. This was a complete and utter injustice that God the Father would need to recompense the Christ for. According to the justice of God, the Father needed to recompense the Christ for all the suffering, pain and even death that he went through. He never deserved any of it. His recompense should be as great as all the suffering, pain and death he went through. What was Jesus' recompense? It was that he get the right to forgive mankind of their repentant evil deeds. Repentance was a requirement of mankind before Jesus could grant forgiveness of sin. God cannot have wicked men gain an inheritance into the kingdom of heaven without changing and progressing into beings that will live his celestial law of his kingdom.

It was the pure act of justice to recompense the Christ for all the injustice he bore. So, if mankind would change through repentance, Jesus would have the power of his recompense to grant forgiveness and it would all be seen as an act of justice upon his sinless son Jesus Christ and an act of mercy upon his imperfect children. Thus God the Father would be not only a merciful God, but a just God as well. Does mercy rob justice? NO! it was just to grant the Christ the power to forgive sin based upon mankind repenting of his sin. Now God could allow his imperfect children to progress and by means of forgiveness they could once again obtain the kingdom of heaven and become more like their Father in Heaven. This gift of immortality would be given to all mankind since they were not Adam or Eve and did not bring about the fall upon themselves. They were born into it. Adam and Eve and all the rest of us could be forgiven of our sins and transgressions through the mercy of Jesus Christ if we would only repent and follow after the Christ. Jesus became the Savior of all mankind in that he has brought upon us all the resurrection to immortality and has allowed all of us the right to seek forgiveness of sin and receive it if we are willing to humble ourselves and follow after his example of goodness. It is humbling to know that God is a God of love and would have to suffer exceedingly for us to bring about his mercy and still be a just and holy God.

images (64).jpeg
James 2: 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy.
Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Hebrews 10: 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

Can Men that Rob God Read
Malachi 3:7-18

Last edited:
View attachment 910373

This is one of the reasons the Christian religion is so evil. The fact that it asserts that YHWH keeps His human creation in a state of eternal torment for not converting to a particular brand or type of Christianity (the "correct" Christianity), demonstrates how inhumane and wicked Christianity is. Slandering the God of Israel, who never expressed these ideas in the Hebrew Bible, the original Bible, the Christians erroneously call the "Old" Testament" (as if its been nullified and rendered void and old by their Christian "New Testament"). They're blaspheming YHWH, claiming that He tortures human beings forever for not converting to Protestant Christianity, or Reformed Evangelical, Calvinist Christianity. Pure evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back