Zone1 Some people... even if they see someone raised from the dead, will not believe!!

No they were dead. No pulse = dead
That’s not what was being explained to you. There needs to be more than no pulse for a couple of minutes. The brain is still working. The scripture examples were people dead for at least 3 days and decomposing. That’s a fact.

All Zombies are slow.

Vampires on the other hand. . .
Remember, Vampires have OCD. Just throw a handful of rice down. They will have to stop and count the grains whilst you make your getaway or employ ye olde wooden stake.

yeh, there was a lot of that back in Christ's day, wasn't there?

so I guess liberals can safely write off his miracles.. :rolleyes:

I don't believe everything people say especially when all you have is 2000 year old hearsay.

I always found it funny that Jesus being the son of god was illiterate and couldn't write his own scriptures though

That’s not what was being explained to you. There needs to be more than no pulse for a couple of minutes. The brain is still working. The scripture examples were people dead for at least 3 days and decomposing. That’s a fact.

Yeah I don't believe that. Just because you want to believe what someone said 2000 years ago doesn;t mean it's actually true.

Yeah I don't believe that. Just because you want to believe what someone said 2000 years ago doesn;t mean it's actually true.
Prove that it isn’t true. These were eye witnesses. You weren’t there. So, believe for Jesus is the Savior and can heal your hardened heart.

Prove that it isn’t true. These were eye witnesses. You weren’t there. So, believe for Jesus is the Savior and can heal your hardened heart.
Prove it is.

I can't prove something did not happen.

And you weren't there either you're just taking the hearsay evidence someone provided over 2000 years ago as true.

Everyone knows eyewitness testimony is the least reliable and why would you take the word of uneducated illiterate people anyway?

And my heart is just fine thank you very much. Unlike you I don't need the threat of divine punishment or the promise of divine rewards to do good deeds

Prove it is.

I can't prove something did not happen.

And you weren't there either you're just taking the hearsay evidence someone provided over 2000 years ago as true.

Everyone knows eyewitness testimony is the least reliable and why would you take the word of uneducated illiterate people anyway?

And my heart is just fine thank you very much. Unlike you I don't need the threat of divine punishment or the promise of divine rewards to do good deeds
Eye witnesses. Are you just afraid of being wrong? Prove the Holocaust happened? According to your warped logic it didn’t.

Eye witnesses. Are you just afraid of being wrong? Prove the Holocaust happened? According to your warped logic it didn’t.

Ask any prosecutor how reliable eye witnesses are.

And we have films of the bodies of dead Jews being bulldozed into pits and the accounts of survivors of the camps account os soldiers who liberated the camps

You have what from 2000 years ago? Something that someone wrote down second hand , third hand maybe

Ask any prosecutor how reliable eye witnesses are.

And we have films of the bodies of dead Jews being bulldozed into pits and the accounts of survivors of the camps account os soldiers who liberated the camps

You have what from 2000 years ago? Something that someone wrote down second hand , third hand maybe
Those films were all staged like in the movies. They didn’t really happen. The books that have eyewitnesses are made up too. You can’t prove they happened.
Your belief is your belief. We all have the right to conclude what we believe is the truth by which method of finding the truth. And we have our right as well. We invite you to believe as we do. We have our methods of knowing. You have feelings that your reasons are valid about the Holocaust. We have ours to know Jesus Christ is God the Son.

Those films were all staged like in the movies. They didn’t really happen. The books that have eyewitnesses are made up too. You can’t prove they happened.
Your belief is your belief. We all have the right to conclude what we believe is the truth by which method of finding the truth. And we have our right as well. We invite you to believe as we do. We have our methods of knowing. You have feelings that your reasons are valid about the Holocaust. We have ours to know Jesus Christ is God the Son.

And all the Jews I have met with camp tattoos were paid actors right?

There is a hell of a lot more evidence and evidence that can actually be examined by anyone that the Nazis committed the crimes of the Holocaust than there is some guy woke up from the dead 2000 years ago.
It's you people who attach feelings to this shit not me.

All anyone has to do is disagree with you and you get all defensive.

will not believe!!​

Fear and control as usual .
When you get to the bottom of these Cult Religions you always find the same threats .
Here with the good hearted Essene Priest thrown in as Control opposition .
Nothing changes

When you get to the bottom of these Cult Religions you always find the same threats .
No, that's hovering over the top, the hovering presenting a blurred view. Jump in and see, not threats, but awesome covenants whose foundation is love.

And all the Jews I have met with camp tattoos were paid actors right?

There is a hell of a lot more evidence and evidence that can actually be examined by anyone that the Nazis committed the crimes of the Holocaust than there is some guy woke up from the dead 2000 years ago.
It's you people who attach feelings to this shit not me.

All anyone has to do is disagree with you and you get all defensive.
That’s right. But, you say you saw these people with tattoos. See, it takes faith and belief because you weren’t there to prove a thing. The time difference makes no difference. Why do you get defensive when I testify I know the Father lives. That Jesus is the Christ and I believe in Christ because the Holy Ghost bears record to me of this.

That’s right. But, you say you saw these people with tattoos. See, it takes faith and belief because you weren’t there to prove a thing. The time difference makes no difference. Why do you get defensive when I testify I know the Father lives. That Jesus is the Christ and I believe in Christ because the Holy Ghost bears record to me of this.

No it takes no faith to believe WWII happened.

There are far too many people who took part there is far too much actual evidence that is not hearsay written down hundreds of years after it happened

I suppose you're going to argue that we didn't drop atomic weapons on Japan next and that I need faith to believe we did

And I'm not defensive I'm just not going to believe the stories a bunch of illiterate uneducated superstitious people from the Iron age that were not written down until hundreds of years after those people who say they saw something were dead and buried themselves.

Tell me if there was a book that claimed Jesus saw a dragon and rode it into Jerusalem and had that dragon light cooking fires with its fiery breath would you believe that too?

It would have been a miracle after all and you can't prove it didn't happen

Last edited:
I refer to St Luke 16:19

The Parable of he Rich Man and the Poor Man

The poor man was VERY poor... a homeless beggar

The rich man walked by him a lot of the time and gave him nothing.

the rich man went to Hell (see Mt 25:31...) and the poor one went to Abraham's bosom

The rich man in Hell was thirsty and begged the poor man to give him a drop of water but was told (by Abraham?) that there is a great divide btwn those 2 places and no one can go from one side to the other

The rich man pleaded for his brothers still on Earth, said that if the poor man returned from the dead, they would listen to him

But Abraham said that "They have the prophets. If they will not listen to the prophets, they will not listen even were one to return from the dead"
Nobody has ever been raised from the dead.

No it takes no faith to believe WWII happened.

There are far too many people who took part there is far too much actual evidence that is not hearsay written down hundreds of years after it happened

I suppose you're going to argue that we didn't drop atomic weapons on Japan next and that I need faith to believe we did

And I'm not defensive I'm just not going to believe the stories a bunch of illiterate uneducated superstitious people from the Iron age that were not written down until hundreds of years after those people who say they saw something were dead and buried themselves.

Tell me if there was a book that claimed Jesus saw a dragon and rode it into Jerusalem and had that dragon light cooking fires with its fiery breath would you believe that too?

It would have been a miracle after all and you can't prove it didn't happen
Of course it does! Listen, I had family murdered by the Nazis. So, I'm not debating whether it happened. I'm simply pointing out that you are a hypocrite when you say that there is the same basic evidence of Jesus Christ as well. Eyewitness testimony. There are 9/11 deniers as well because people think it was staged by Bush. That no planes actually crashed into the buildings. It was all made up Hollywood style.

Forum List

Back