Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

Yes, and the Democrats are certainly proving the Jews aren't safe from them in this one.

We do this because preventing the Jews from being murdered is the right thing to do. Think they'll ever stop voting for their own deaths and voting for Democrats? I won't change my support for them either way, but it's bizarre. It'd be nice if I was voting with Jews against their murder
One out of three Jews, myself included, now vote against Democrats. Let’s see if recent events move the needle for any of the others.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
You keep making things up

That’s very immature behavior from an otherwise respectable person like you.

There’s a Jewish terrorist, who is praised by popular politicians in Israel to this day like Israel’s national security advisor

I don’t care about accusations of antisemitism against me I never did. Because I know how I think. It is the tactic of far left wingers to make things up about people, so we Trump supporters should never do that.
False Equivalence.

1 ,Crazy versus thousands of Crazies with orders to kill as many civilians as pissible.

War is Murder on a large scale. Your mission is to kill the enemy or break his will to ever fight again.

Hamas went too far. Now hell is coming to Gaza because they fucked up.

There’s a Jewish terrorist, who is praised by popular politicians in Israel to this day like Israel’s national security advisor

I don’t care about accusations of antisemitism against me I never did. Because I know how I think. It is the tactic of far left wingers to make things up about people, so we Trump supporters should never do that.
Again, you found one guy.

How does that compare to the army of Muslim terrorists who targeted every Jewish child they could find to torture to death as part of a full-scale operation?

And stop with the “We Trump supporters.” You’re not fooling anyone anymore.

False Equivalence.

1 ,Crazy versus thousands of Crazies with orders to kill as many civilians as pissible.

War is Murder on a large scale. Your mission is to kill the enemy or break his will to ever fight again.

The fact that these leftists keep trying to paint an “equivalence” between what the Muslim savages did to Jews, by intention, designed to inflict unspeakable agony in their final moments and what the Jews are doing as they delayed the ground invasion with warnings to civilians to leave and save themselves - is a big indication of antisemitism.

Trump is totally pro-Zionist, his son-in-law is Jewish, and he was the only president to move the US embassy to Jerusalem, which is supposed to be Palestinian.
Who says its supposed to be Palestinian?

When do you plan on finally issuing your Dawah?

• Thanks
The treatment of civilians is not comparable. One side was the victims of a horrific, barbaric attack in which they were hunted down like vermin with the specific intent of inflicting as much agony as possible in the final moments of every Jewish man, woman, child, baby, and even FETUS that the monsters could find,

That you try and play the “both sides“ crap tells me you are likely a Democrat, influenced by hostility toward Jews, or are simply ignorant.

Yep. sartre play is clearly an antisemite. He/she/it equates Hamas murdering civilians with Jews defending themselves from Hamas murdering civilians. Sartre is yet another Hitler Democrat

Yep. sartre play is clearly an antisemite. He/she/it equates Hamas murdering civilians with Jews defending themselves from Hamas murdering civilians. Sartre is yet another Hitler Democrat
It’s beyond obvious that there is a MAJOR problem with antisemitism in the Democrat Party. I’ve been warning about this for years, and I’m sorry it had to deteriorate to such a Nazi-era display for people to start taking this seriously.

• Thanks
Again, you found one guy.

How does that compare to the army of Muslim terrorists who targeted every Jewish child they could find to torture to death as part of a full-scale operation?

And stop with the “We Trump supporters.” You’re not fooling anyone anymore.
Ok we know some people in the IDF support the ideology of that man so some of these IDF people are happy to kill innocent Palestinians. You have to realize that a bomb dropped on Palestine burns children alive just like what Hamas did

I like you and respect you and it’s OK to have disagreements. You know if Catholics were doing bad things I would be the first one to condemn them. And there have been bad Catholics of history. So I don’t see what the problem is.

I’m supporting Donald Trump and I’m probably going to vote vote for RFK Junior but it’s a tossup between

You must condemn Mr. Goldstein at the very least. I would like to hear you condemn Mr. Goldstein. For the terror inflicted upon Palestinian women and children

And it’s not just him we have seen the reports of Israeli settler killing innocent Palestinians in this conflict recently for no good reason they have done nothing those Palestinians are innocent .

False Equivalence.

There’s tons of crazies in Israel that support Mr. Goldstein’s ideology. The national security advisor of Israel had a portrait of him in his living room. These are crazy Jewish people. They’re monsters. They’re not like us. Many of them hate us.

Dogmaphobe

Nobody can deny the fact some Jewish children are brought up to hate Christians. Look at the video evidence. You can see it for yourself, my friend. Or you can keep making things up about me. Im A fellow Trump supporter and it doesn’t bother me either way I’m at peace with my heart my views. I am influenced by Jesus to do the right things.

I am the fair and balanced person here, along with plenty of other people on both sides of the aisle we recognize those good and bad on both sides

Ok we know some people in the IDF support the ideology of that man so some of these IDF people are happy to kill innocent Palestinians. You have to realize that a bomb dropped on Palestine burns children alive just like what Hamas did

I like you and respect you and it’s OK to have disagreements. You know if Catholics were doing bad things I would be the first one to condemn them. And there have been bad Catholics of history. So I don’t see what the problem is.

I’m supporting Donald Trump and I’m probably going to vote vote for RFK Junior but it’s a tossup between

You must condemn Mr. Goldstein at the very least. I would like to hear you condemn Mr. Goldstein. For the terror inflicted upon Palestinian women and children

And it’s not just him we have seen the reports of Israeli settler killing innocent Palestinians in this conflict recently for no good reason they have done nothing those Palestinians are innocent .
Now look here. You are playing the typical liberal game: a virtual army of savages commit wide-ranging torture and murder against innocent Jews, in a full-scale and planned operation intended to inflict as much agony on Jewish men, women, CHILDREN, and BABIES - and you think you show how “both sides” are equally bad by digging up some obscure Jew who apparently was horrific?

And let me remind readers that you played the “both sides” game by telling us that…..horrors!….a Jew yelled at a Palestinian, so there! THAT is supposed to show “both sides”?! A Jew yelled, while an army of monsters put babies in the oven, chopped children’s heads off with a shovel, tied toddlers together and set them ablaze, cut a fetus from its mother’s womb and decapitated it!

I don’t care that you like me. I have no respect for your opinion. You have outed yourself as a brainwashed leftist who is advancing antisemitism with your false moral equivalencies.

I don’t know how much the pro-Palestinians are paying you, but you should be ashamed of yourself.

Now look here. You are playing the typical liberal game: a virtual army of savages commit wide-ranging torture and murder against innocent Jews, in a full-scale and planned operation intended to inflict as much agony on Jewish men, women, CHILDREN, and BABIES - and you think you show how “both sides” are equally bad by digging up some obscure Jew who apparently was horrific?

And let me remind readers that you played the “both sides” game by telling us that…..horrors!….a Jew yelled at a Palestinian, so there! THAT is supposed to show “both sides”?! A Jew yelled, while an army of monsters put babies in the oven, chopped children’s heads off with a shovel, tied toddlers together and set them ablaze, cut a fetus from its mother’s womb and decapitated it!

I don’t care that you like me. I have no respect for your opinion. You have outed yourself as a brainwashed leftist who is advancing antisemitism with your false moral equivalencies.

I don’t know how much the pro-Palestinians are paying you, but you should be ashamed of yourself.
But you should keep in mind many Arabs are conservative, and they just criticize Israel. You saw at a conservative Arab conference that Ted Cruz attended. He was booed for praising Israel.

99% of the Palestinians stand with you, and are against the evil Killings of Israelis on oct 7

If you could understand the plight of Palestinian, women and children …Palestinian women, just like you, the only difference is they live under occupation in Palestine, and they have really bad intolerant Israelis beating them up and Killing them, telling them what to do. Just try and put yourself in their shoes.

You bring up October 7 one event, but there are many events in this book that goes back years.

But you should keep in mind many Arabs are conservative, and they just criticize Israel. You saw at a conservative Arab conference that Ted Cruz attended. He was booed for praising Israel.
I don’t know what Arab conference you refer to, but why would I be surprised they booed when Ted Cruz praised Israel? They hate Jews. And now Interesting that you follow Arab conferences. Was it the antisemitic CAIR?

99% of the Palestinians stand with you, and are against the evil Killings of Israelis on oct 7

No they don’t. They cheered when they learned of it, just like they cheered on 9/11.

If you could understand the plight of Palestinian, women and children …Palestinian women, just like you, the only difference is they live under occupation in Palestine, and they have really bad intolerant Israelis beating them up and Killing them, telling them what to do. Just try and put yourself in their shoes.
Oh….they have bad Israelis beating them up? Do they have Israelis going house to house, raising babies from their cribs and toddlers from their kiddie beds, and chop their heads off or set them on fire, while forcing their parents to watch before killing them too?
You bring up October 7 one event, but there are many events in this book that goes back years.
Yes, Jews have been persecuted for 2000 years.

Last edited:
and P.S. Why should I try to understand the “plight” of Palestinian women? They cheered when their sons called to tell them that they had just killed Jews!

And let’s not forget - they just massacred 1400 of my people in the most brutal ways possible. And now you expect me to understand their plight?

You Arabs should not expect “understanding” from Jewish people after what YOUR people just did.

I don’t know what Arab conference you refer to, but why would I be surprised they booed when Ted Cruz praised Israel? They hate Jews. And now Interesting that you follow Arab conferences. Was it the antisemitic CAIR?

No they don’t. They cheered when they learned of it, just like they cheered on 9/11.

Oh….they have bad Israelis beating them up? Do they have Israelis going house to house, raising babies from their cribs and toddlers from their kiddie beds, and chop their heads off or set them on fire, while forcing their parents to watch before killing them too?

Yes, Jews have been persecuted for 2000 years.
I respect Judaism, you should respect Islam. It’s a religion of honor and integrity. And they don’t have the left-wing fanaticism in many Muslim majority countries that we have in America like men going into women’s bathrooms, trans surgeries for children.

It was a conference of Arab Christians Ted Cruz was speaking at ..nothing to do with cair

I used to work at an Islamic school, and I said it many times. And the people I worked with including Palestinian Muslims are wonderful people. One of them is now back living in the West Bank living under a terrible situation. And he was a member of the Jewish community center.

Only a tiny fraction of Muslims cheered on 911. Even in Iran, there was a candlelight vigil for the victims. This is the propaganda machine from Israel. They show us a video of like a dozen people cheering on 911 or teaching kids hatred and then they think it represents all Muslims are Palestinians ,it’s absurd.

It’s the same thing with a Jewish children that raise their kids to hate non-Jews. A fraction of Jewish adults teach their kids that.

There is no video evidence or proof of the most heinous horrific crime committed on October 7. There was killings there were shoot outs, and there might have even been friendly fire by Israel toward their own civilians.

Again with the IDF drops a bomb in levels in entire apartment complex. They are incinerating babies to death. So it’s the same thing as what you think Hamas did on oct 7..and some Israeli settlers brutally killed inno Palestinians for no good reason.

Jews had their own country and Yemen in the seventh century. And they thrived in the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem, they thrived in various Islamic empires. Arab Jews and other Arabs were brothers for the cause of Arab nationalism for the Arab nation.

Forum List

Back