Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

You're one of the dirt bag Democrats who say when you hate Israel that has nothing to do with the Jews. Actually, Adolf, hating Israel is ALL about hating Jews. You are fooling no one. Arabs have 36 countries to be oppressed by. You only care about shutting off the one Jews can go and be free. Eliminating freedom is what Democrats do. That and killing Jews
Zionism and Judaism are two completely separate things. One is a religion, the other a political movement.

You're doing everything you can to get people to hate Jews!

Zionism and Judaism are two completely separate things. One is a religion, the other a political movement.

Zionism just means belief in the necessity of a Jewish State, and doing what one can to ensure its continued existence. What‘s wrong with that? I don’t hear you dumping all over Muslims, and there are at least 20 Muslim countries.

Zionism just means belief in the necessity of a Jewish State, and doing what one can to ensure its continued existence. What‘s wrong with that? I don’t hear you dumping all over Muslims, and there are at least 20 Muslim countries.
Do you know why I can't stand Zionists? Because they remind me of Neocons, who I absolutely detest. Both groups are made up of arrogant assholes, who think their shit don't stink!

There is nothing wrong with a Jewish State. But there is everything wrong with the way you treat the Palestinians.

Why do you suggest only Trump supporters make such an accusation? I despise broad terms. I also believe behind every prejudice is an opportunity to educate. Protesting for peace or to protect citizens is far.different than supporting Hamas. I have seen videos.of people trying to burn Israeli.flags, wising Israelis die, another evil woman in ths UK was video taped mocking a Jewish guy "oh did your people get killed,.oh boo hoo" as sh laughed wth evil glee. That tells me a great deal about humanity and how messed up the world is.
Yes very messed up,
Both HAMAS & NETANYAHU Made/ Make bad choices,
The protests from most sane people, are about the treatment of civilians on both sides.

Judaism - Jews
Zionism - Jews who want a home
Billo - Vicious antisemite

OK, so explain how you're a white guy who doesn't really believe you are entitled to a home because you aren't going to be a white guy version of Zionist. Do you live in the streets of San Francisco?

Judaism - Jews
Zionism - Jews who want a home
Billo - Vicious antisemite

OK, so explain how you're a white guy who doesn't really believe you are entitled to a home because you aren't going to be a white guy version of Zionist. Do you live in the streets of San Francisco?
The antisemitism from leftists that is currently sweeping the country is proof of why Jews need their own country, as if we hadn’t already learned that from the Nazis.

Do you know why I can't stand Zionists? Because they remind me of Neocons, who I absolutely detest. Both groups are made up of arrogant assholes, who think their shit don't stink!

There is nothing wrong with a Jewish State. But there is everything wrong with the way you treat the Palestinians.
The way WE treat PalestinIans? Did we go door to door, burning every Muslim man, woman, child, and baby alive…..or sawing off their heads….or stabbing them to death….all with the intent to inflict as much agony upon them in their final moments?

That you skip over THAT in your effort to condemn the Jews is why your antisemitism is so obvious.

You missed what he said yesterday: that he saw an Israeli Jew yell at a Palestinian woman, and thus “there is bad on both sides”. So, according to him:

Side A, the Muslims: Terrorists initiate a horrific massacre in which they went house to house to kill every single Jewish man, woman, and child they could find - including cutting a fetus from the womb and decapitating it, gouging the eyes out of a young boy and then hopping his head off with a shovel, tying toddlers together and setting them on fire, baking a baby in the oven, stabbing people to death, and all sorts of torture.

Side B, the Jews: a Jew yelled at a Palestinian.

See? This is FDR’s example of how both sides are “bad.”
You keep making things up

That’s very immature behavior from an otherwise respectable person like you.

There’s a Jewish terrorist, who is praised by popular politicians in Israel to this day like Israel’s national security advisor

I don’t care about accusations of antisemitism against me I never did. Because I know how I think. It is the tactic of far left wingers to make things up about people, so we Trump supporters should never do that.

People say that Palestinian kids are taught hatred. Jewish kids in Israel are also taught hatred.

On the other side, you also have murdering fanatics in Palestine and Israel.

Everybody who is honest knows this, but only the propagandist try and spin a different tale

Of course, most people in Israel and Palestine are good people. But everybody must condemn the bad guys on both sides.

The antisemitism from leftists that is currently sweeping the country is proof of why Jews need their own country, as if we hadn’t already learned that from the Nazis.

Yes, and the Democrats are certainly proving the Jews aren't safe from them in this one.

We do this because preventing the Jews from being murdered is the right thing to do. Think they'll ever stop voting for their own deaths and voting for Democrats? I won't change my support for them either way, but it's bizarre. It'd be nice if I was voting with Jews against their murder

Yes very messed up,
Both HAMAS & NETANYAHU Made/ Make bad choices,
The protests from most sane people, are about the treatment of civilians on both sides.
The treatment of civilians is not comparable. One side was the victims of a horrific, barbaric attack in which they were hunted down like vermin with the specific intent of inflicting as much agony as possible in the final moments of every Jewish man, woman, child, baby, and even FETUS that the monsters could find,

That you try and play the “both sides“ crap tells me you are likely a Democrat, influenced by hostility toward Jews, or are simply ignorant.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back