Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

What they were doing when they migrated to the area??????????????????

Most that came there after WWII had freaking serial numbers tattoed on them.

The Greatest generation sent Germany to the Abyss for it. And in that War 10s of millions died because of Assholes who were like Hamas now.

No sympathy.
No remorse
No mercy to Hamas
The people there can go with them if they support them.

There is no difference between your hatred and Nazi hatred. It is the same hate! With different targets.

You make such a fine German!

There is no difference between your hatred and Nazi hatred. It is the same hate! With different targets.

More bull shit from a Democrat moron.

Billo said: Protecting Jews? That's so Nazi of you.

What an idiot.

I was working in the Netherlands a few years ago. I was coming home and telling my family that antisemitism is a lot more alive and real in Europe than we realize. Sadly antisemites like you are far more active in the United States than we were aware as well.

You have now exposed yourselves

Last edited:
More bull shit from a Democrat moron.

Billo said: Protecting Jews? That's so Nazi of you.

What an idiot.

I was working in the Netherlands a few years ago. I was coming home and telling my family that antisemitism is a lot more alive and real in Europe than we realize. Sadly antisemites like you are far more active in the United States than we were aware as well.

You have now exposed yourselves
I'm not a Democrat. And why would I hate Jews?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck ... wait for it ...

.... It's a duck ....

And you tell me why you hate Jews. But I read your post, you can't deny your hatred, Adolf
You use this bullshit Jew-hatred like a crutch. It is your best friend! You wouldn't be able to sleep at night, if you couldn't get people to hate Jews.

Well, I'm sorry, I don't and you're a fucking asshole!

You use this bullshit Jew-hatred like a crutch. It is your best friend! You wouldn't be able to sleep at night, if you couldn't get people to hate Jews.

and yet you blame Jews for being slaughtered by Muslims. The Arabs murdered women and children, grandmas and babies. beheading some burning others raping women and children and you blame the Jews.

Wrong.
Palestinians, like all Moslems, have never been hostile to Judaism.
They consider them the same religion, being Sons of Abraham and Brothers of the Book (Old Testament).
If Palestinians were "anti Jew", then they would not have invited Jewish immigration in the 1920s, as they did.
And if Palestinians were "anti-Jew", then the Jews would not have accepted the invitation.
2gn111.jpg

No one sees you as anything but comic relief.

Noah and Shem were not Jewish, but Arab.
We have zero history for Hebrew before Egypt, and they did not invade the Land of Canaan and massacre the Canaanites, until around 1000 BC.
And the Assyrians then defeated and kicked them out around 850 BC.
That 150 years is their only claim, and it is invalid since they slaughtered innocent Canaanites.

The Jews in Israel are the guilty ones who caused it all, not anyone else.

My point is that even Trump blamed Israel for this latest conflict.

What is odd is that even though I am far left, progressive, liberal, I will have to vote for Trump since the 91 indictments are such obvious lies.

There were NO Arab atrocities against Jews, never were, and never could be.
Historically Moslems and Jew always got along.

The violence, like the Hebron riots, were entirely due to Zionists deliberately starting them by shooting unarmed Arabs.
If you read the statistics, more Moslems were killed than Jews.
The Zionists were armed, and natives had always been kept unarmed.

That has been already proven to be a lie, many times.

There were no innocents slaughtered by all factual accounts in this latest conflict.

The Palestinians were there first, and they never harmed the small Jewish minority who also lived there.
So then obviously anyone claiming Palestinians hate Jews, is lying.

Palestinians never had any weapons, so anyone claiming they were "committed to genocide" has to be lying.
They invited the Jews to immigrate.
Was that some sort of secret ploy, so they could then be murdered?
How did all the Jews in Israel get to own homes they never paid for?
2gn111.jpg

This must be the world you live in:

Bizarro-World.jpg

I don't know what you dimocrap fudpuckers are yapping about. Look at the map. Turkey owned all that property before WW1 and they lost it to the British. Maybe the Brits should have taken more than just the land.....

The Brits decided to let Jewish folks have it. See it? It's even numbered for you (11). Did they not have that right?

Hint to towelheads -- Win a War every now and then and stop bitching
View attachment 850778
And the Towelheads say to you:

Durka Durka Durka Durka Durka!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yep, starting to hate the Nazi Democrats and Palestinians and their supporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
and yet you blame Jews for being slaughtered by Muslims. The Arabs murdered women and children, grandmas and babies. beheading some burning others raping women and children and you blame the Jews.
What a fucking liar you are! I haven't said anything about Jews. So fuck you, asshole!

As far as the other garbage you spewed, that shit has not even been independently verified. That's probably more Israeli lies.

Even if it was true, over 1 million people homeless, is much worse than 30 dead babies, you mother-fucker!

What a fucking liar you are! I haven't said anything about Jews. So fuck you, asshole!

As far as the other garbage you spewed, that shit has not even been independently verified. That's probably more Israeli lies.

Even if it was true, over 1 million people homeless, is much worse than 30 dead babies, you mother-fucker!

You're one of the dirt bag Democrats who say when you hate Israel that has nothing to do with the Jews. Actually, Adolf, hating Israel is ALL about hating Jews. You are fooling no one. Arabs have 36 countries to be oppressed by. You only care about shutting off the one Jews can go and be free. Eliminating freedom is what Democrats do. That and killing Jews

Forum List

Back