Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

The way WE treat PalestinIans? Did we go door to door, burning every Muslim man, woman, child, and baby alive…..or sawing off their heads….or stabbing them to death….all with the intent to inflict as much agony upon them in their final moments?

That you skip over THAT in your effort to condemn the Jews is why your antisemitism is so obvious.
At least I care about the truth! You don't. Your claim of babies getting their heads cut off is "unverified". If this story is true, then why won't the IDF confirm these killings?

“BEHEADED BABIES” REPORT SPREAD WIDE AND FAST — BUT ISRAEL MILITARY WON’T CONFIRM IT

THE ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES could not confirm a horrific claim that Hamas beheaded babies during a weekend assault, a spokesperson for the military told The Intercept on Tuesday.

“Women, children, toddlers, and elderly were brutally butchered in an ISIS way of action and we are we are [sic] aware of the heinous acts Hamas is capable of,” the spokesperson wrote in response to questions from The Intercept about the viral reports. “We cannot confirm it officially, but you can assume it happened and believe the report,” she reiterated in a follow-up phone call.

You are an Israeli liar! You deliberately run around trying to promote Jew hate. You accuse people, who have no reason to hate Jews, of being anti-Semites. When the truth is, you are an Islamophobic who hates Muslims over lies!

I agree, anti-Semitism is on the rise in the US and it is disgusting. Jews are not at fault. It is you and the Israeli right who are responsible for spreading lies.

OMG. You sound like a frustrated teenage boy.
I'm a pissed off American that we would put so much support for an apartheid country that treats an entire population of people like garbage!

You have to go all the way back to Germany in the '30's, to find a population of people treated worse than you treat the Palestinian's now!

At least I care about the truth! You don't. Your claim of babies getting their heads cut off is "unverified". If this story is true, then why won't the IDF confirm these killings?

“BEHEADED BABIES” REPORT SPREAD WIDE AND FAST — BUT ISRAEL MILITARY WON’T CONFIRM IT

THE ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES could not confirm a horrific claim that Hamas beheaded babies during a weekend assault, a spokesperson for the military told The Intercept on Tuesday.

“Women, children, toddlers, and elderly were brutally butchered in an ISIS way of action and we are we are [sic] aware of the heinous acts Hamas is capable of,” the spokesperson wrote in response to questions from The Intercept about the viral reports. “We cannot confirm it officially, but you can assume it happened and believe the report,” she reiterated in a follow-up phone call.

You are an Israeli liar! You deliberately run around trying to promote Jew hate. You accuse people, who have no reason to hate Jews, of being anti-Semites. When the truth is, you are an Islamophobic who hates Muslims over lies!

I agree, anti-Semitism is on the rise in the US and it is disgusting. Jews are not at fault. It is you and the Israeli right who are responsible for spreading lies.

I can’t even deal with that poster anymore - with his brainwashed lies about an “apartheid” country. Do these antisemitic liberals even know the meaning of the word?
His tactic is to tell the lie over and over again. Drown out our position by tying us up trying to defend it.

That way we dont spend our time showing the deaf Israelis instead.

Left does that crap all the time.

Example. What is your opinion on Transgenders sir??

Well I dont agree with society having to change their way to accomidate them. They shouldnt go to a female rest room if they are a biological man.

How dare you. You are Homophobic....you you are a bully...you destroy them...you horrible person. And so on making you defend yourself for just being normal.

One out of three Jews, myself included, now vote against Democrats. Let’s see if recent events move the needle for any of the others.

Thank you, Lisa, it's nice to learn more of your story. I worked on Wall Street earlier in my career and knew a lot of Jews in the NY area. I also had a lot of Jewish friends in the DC area. I've been to a half dozen or so Seders and was treated like family.

Jews are just people, I don't understand the hate. I am happy no one on the right fell for FranklinRoosevelt_FTW 's lame trap where he tried to get people on the right to admit we're anti-sematic like he is and instead he proved we're not.

Best wishes to you and your family and I hope you all stay safe

You know back in the day...decades ago...Muslims were doing terror attacks. Marines were dying in Beirut under Reagan...planes being hijacked...Embassies bombed...so on.

Well we would call them Ragheads...Towel Heads Camel Jockies...but over time you never hear that anymore.

Because over time they have attacked anyone daring to say it.
Back in the day it was said alo

Decades of attacks ...trying to make people feel guilty saying it.

Psy Ops

that women and children werent butchered raped and tortured.
Where is your evidence that happened?

We cannot confirm it officially, but you can assume it happened and believe the report,” she reiterated in a follow-up phone call.

Back to you...

We cannot confirm it officially, but you can assume it happened and believe the report,” she reiterated in a follow-up phone call.

Back to you...
they have confirmed DEAD babies' dead toddlers' dead women, and you play games. They also confirmed the rapes and torture, and you play games. you are beneath contempt.

Back to you...

Billo: Sure we murdered babies, but chop their heads off? What do you think we are, animals?

FYI, YES. That's exactly what I think

Forum List

Back