Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Seems to me that it would be simple for Trump to type up a transcript of the conversation, and have any witnesses in his office sign it.....

Trump said "He knew what he was getting into"......

Where's the insult? WTF is wrong with you assclowns?

Oh right, your uncontrollable hysteria over Hillary's loss because Putin controlled the voting booths has left you permanently brain dead

Yep. Trump derangement syndrome in full bloom:

"He did not say that, but if he did, he did not mean it, but if he did, you did not understand it, but if you did, others have said worse, but if not, so, what?"

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Yep, three adults in the car to hear the conversation and 100% confirmed and re-Re-RE-confirmed by each.

Donald says he has proof - where is it anyway, or is he too busy tweeting about Crooked Hillary, his inauguration crowd and standing for the anthem again this morning?

:popcorn:

The old slut made the allegation. Make her produce hers. Then she can explain why she voted three times AGAINST reforming the young mans VA and also voted not to pay this same man during the last shut down. Due to her past actions, I must take the orange ones word over hers.
"The old slut"....why is she a slut? Is it because she was actually in the car, supporting the family in their hour of grief? Is that what is so "slutty" about her? Or is it that both the mother and widow back her story? Is that what makes her an "old slut"?

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
Yep cause his daddy sent him to military school so of course to him, he feels he bravely served his country. Surely he respects the sacrifices men like John McCain made for their country. Right? Oh wait, he already proved otherwise.

The man is a turd floating in the kiddie pool. Get him out of there.

Your blind hatred has you babbling nonsense.

Yawn. The man is totally unfit to serve. He'll be gone soon enough.

Do the US a favor and hold your breath until it happens.

Careful, your fascism is showing!

:spinner:

I bet you he doesnt have proof which means he's lying. Want to take me up on that bet?

Yawn...more stupid Leftist "logic"

By your logic, a persons car is gone from their driveway in the morning and the owner claims it was stolen....but by your logic, since there's no "proof"....he has to be lying :rolleyes:

So, you dont want to take that bet either? Wow, its almost like you guys dont believe your own bullshit enough to even put up a online avatar bet. Nah, that cant be it.

Yep, three adults in the car to hear the conversation and 100% confirmed and re-Re-RE-confirmed by each.

Donald says he has proof - where is it anyway, or is he too busy tweeting about Crooked Hillary, his inauguration crowd and standing for the anthem again this morning?

The old slut made the allegation. Make her produce hers. Then she can explain why she voted three times AGAINST reforming the young mans VA and also voted not to pay this same man during the last shut down. Due to her past actions, I must take the orange ones word over hers.
"The old slut"....why is she a slut? Is it because she was actually in the car, supporting the family in their hour of grief? Is that what is so "slutty" about her? Or is it that both the mother and widow back her story? Is that what makes her an "old slut"?

My guess is that it would not be so bad if she were a "young slut", but, being an "old slut" marginalizes her....

My guess is that it would not be so bad if she were a "young slut", but, being an "old slut" marginalizes her....

Typically what folks refer to shot slurping opportunist whose dead sons and grieving families to earn political points. Care to address why she was gives a shit considering her voting record on VA reform as well as trying to cut off paychecks to American soldiers?

Won’t adress the hypocrisy either? You are in love with an old slut who tried to take this guys pay check from him for political reason, then she voted to keep him receiving subpar medical care not once, but three times. Yes. That makes her an old slut because she will go to any low to get votes. And you guys are okay with it.

Typically what folks refer to shot slurping opportunist whose dead sons and grieving families to earn political points. Care to address why she was gives a shit considering her voting record on VA reform as well as trying to cut off paychecks to American soldiers?

Maybe she doesn't give a shit about the dead soldier because he knew what he had signed up for.

Seems to me that it would be simple for Trump to type up a transcript of the conversation, and have any witnesses in his office sign it.....

Oh right, your uncontrollable hysteria over Hillary's loss because Putin controlled the voting booths has left you permanently brain dead
So you admit he said that. Ok. He was saying earlier that he didn't.

Every day there’s another problem due to Trump having no idea how to be president or act presidential. Our allies are noticing as is NK. A NK rep said yesterday that he’s mentally unstable. They can see from 4,000 miles away what we can see up close and personal.
and everyday, the left tops him and makes him look like a fkn genius. When he refers to swamp creatures, the left come out of the water full naked.

Care to address why she was the ONLY one from Washington with the family in their time of grief?

Won’t adress the hypocrisy either? You are in love with an old slut who tried to take this guys pay check from him for political reason, then she voted to keep him receiving subpar medical care not once, but three times. Yes. That makes her an old slut because she will go to any low to get votes. And you guys are okay with it.
Again, you call her "old slut"....twice....yet you cannot explain why you call her "old slut"? Surely you are not saying that Wilson was physically with the family in their time of grief because she knew ahead of time that trump would call them and mess up?

Care to address why she was the ONLY one from Washington with the family in their time of grief?

No, especially considering that she tried to shut off his pay and voted three times NOT to reform the VA. Also, I notice no other soldiers families came out for the old whore. It’s obvious, she is using a dead black man as a political football. Standard democrat play.

or something like that right? isn't that what congresscritter said?

Again, you call her "old slut"....twice....yet you cannot explain why you call her "old slut"? Surely you are not saying that Wilson was physically with the family in their time of grief because she knew ahead of time that trump would call them and mess up?
a congresscritter like her forego a photo op? you're serious right?

Every day there’s another problem due to Trump having no idea how to be president or act presidential. Our allies are noticing as is NK. A NK rep said yesterday that he’s mentally unstable. They can see from 4,000 miles away what we can see up close and personal.
and everyday, the left tops him and makes him look like a fkn genius. When he refers to swamp creatures, the left come out of the water full naked.
If you think that anything makes trump look like a "fkn genius", you've got some very odd notions about what "genius" is.

If you think that anything makes trump look like a "fkn genius", you've got some very odd notions about what "genius" is.
it's very simple, why is this widow's business a public issue right now? Who made it public? Once you answer that, you will see my point.

or something like that right? isn't that what congresscritter said?
Along with the mother and widow......right?

Forum List

Back