Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Here is your idol laying thie pipe to our American service members. If this old whore is crying, the tears are crocodile tears.

Florida Democrat Wilson no friend of veterans, vote record shows

The Florida Democrat who criticized President Donald Trump this week for being "insensitive" toward the widow of a U.S. soldier slain in Africa might be facing similar criticism herself. It turns out that U.S. Rep. Frederica Wilson has frequently voted against measures intended to help veterans and their families, according to VoteSmart.org, a vote-tracking site whose founding board members included former presidents Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford. The measures that Wilson opposed included a bill that could have ensured that families of four soldiers slain in Afghanistan in 2013 received death and burial benefits.

Last edited:
Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
Yep cause his daddy sent him to military school so of course to him, he feels he bravely served his country. Surely he respects the sacrifices men like John McCain made for their country. Right? Oh wait, he already proved otherwise.

The man is a turd floating in the kiddie pool. Get him out of there.

Your blind hatred has you babbling nonsense.

Yawn. The man is totally unfit to serve. He'll be gone soon enough.

Do the US a favor and hold your breath until it happens.

Careful, your fascism is showing!

:spinner:

Buy a dictionary, retard.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Yep, three adults in the car to hear the conversation and 100% confirmed and re-Re-RE-confirmed by each.

Donald says he has proof - where is it anyway, or is he too busy tweeting about Crooked Hillary, his inauguration crowd and standing for the anthem again this morning?

:popcorn:

The old slut made the allegation. Make her produce hers. Then she can explain why she voted three times AGAINST reforming the young mans VA and also voted not to pay this same man during the last shut down. Due to her past actions, I must take the orange ones word over hers.

Yeah i already made it through your dumb talking point three times and am bored at this point. I'll put a mother, a daughter and a congresswomen's unified word from a conversation on speaker phone against Donnie Dumpster's every day and twice on Sunday.

He lies a lot .. about everything

I put more faith in what a President and retire Marine 4-star general says. A grieving wife and mother will swear that Bigfoot killed their child and husband if the libs put them up to it!

Seems to me that it would be simple for Trump to type up a transcript of the conversation, and have any witnesses in his office sign it.....

Trump said "He knew what he was getting into"......

Where's the insult? WTF is wrong with you assclowns?

Oh right, your uncontrollable hysteria over Hillary's loss because Putin controlled the voting booths has left you permanently brain dead
So you admit he said that. Ok. He was saying earlier that he didn't.
or something like that right? isn't that what congresscritter said?
Along with the mother and widow......right?
yeah, yeah, LOL

Yep, three adults in the car to hear the conversation and 100% confirmed and re-Re-RE-confirmed by each.

Donald says he has proof - where is it anyway, or is he too busy tweeting about Crooked Hillary, his inauguration crowd and standing for the anthem again this morning?

The old slut made the allegation. Make her produce hers. Then she can explain why she voted three times AGAINST reforming the young mans VA and also voted not to pay this same man during the last shut down. Due to her past actions, I must take the orange ones word over hers.
"The old slut"....why is she a slut? Is it because she was actually in the car, supporting the family in their hour of grief? Is that what is so "slutty" about her? Or is it that both the mother and widow back her story? Is that what makes her an "old slut"?

My guess is that it would not be so bad if she were a "young slut", but, being an "old slut" marginalizes her....

Typically what folks refer to shot slurping opportunist whose dead sons and grieving families to earn political points. Care to address why she was gives a shit considering her voting record on VA reform as well as trying to cut off paychecks to American soldiers?
Care to address why she was the ONLY one from Washington with the family in their time of grief?

Who did you expect to be there?

"The old slut"....why is she a slut? Is it because she was actually in the car, supporting the family in their hour of grief? Is that what is so "slutty" about her? Or is it that both the mother and widow back her story? Is that what makes her an "old slut"?

My guess is that it would not be so bad if she were a "young slut", but, being an "old slut" marginalizes her....

Typically what folks refer to shot slurping opportunist whose dead sons and grieving families to earn political points. Care to address why she was gives a shit considering her voting record on VA reform as well as trying to cut off paychecks to American soldiers?
Care to address why she was the ONLY one from Washington with the family in their time of grief?

Who did you expect to be there?

Not a vote grubbing penis sheath dressed like a rodio clown.

As a caller on RUSH suggested, it sounds like a setup. The filthy, democrat, homeless looking woman masquerading as a Congressman, Rep. Frederica Wilson did not even pronounce Sheekiillya's name correctly!

I put more faith in what a President and retire Marine 4-star general says. A grieving wife and mother will swear that Bigfoot killed their child and husband if the libs put them up to it!

Then you've been seriously duped ...

*Worth noting that this hasn't been updated in 90 days .. they simply couldn't dedicate a staff of three dozen to keep up with 'em! :)

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

As a caller on RUSH suggested, it sounds like a setup. The filthy, democrat, homeless looking woman masquerading as a Congressman, Rep. Frederica Wilson did not even pronounce Sheekiillya's name correctly!

Hey they're really working the GOFUNDME account. This is one of my favorite articles out there. They tracked down one of his aunts. Next up they'll track down his kindergarten teacher.

Poor soldier.

:lol:

EXCLUSIVE - 'Trump is a S.O.B.' Grieving aunt of slain US Special Forces hero who was killed in Niger ambush slams President's 'heartless and disgusting' remarks to his widow
  • Sgt La David Johnson's aunt Katrina Johnson called Trump an 'S.O.B' Wednesday
4578CBCB00000578-4995072-image-a-13_1508369909123.jpg

Read more: Grieving aunt of slain US soldier hero calls Trump an SOB | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

*Worth noting that this hasn't been updated in 90 days .. they simply couldn't dedicate a staff of three dozen to keep up with 'em! :)

Nothing in that list is definitive. That is your problem. Just because the NY Slime says it is a lie. Many of those items say "no evidence" are just now coming to light.

Being wrong is not a lie. Knowing it is wrong and repeating it numerous times is a lie, and I am sure the NY Slime has plenty of expertise in that.

Perfict excample of a dick slapped libtard. Sure the rodio clown voted against pay raises for the dead soldier, sure the rodio clown voted against VA reforms. Wonder if the freak explained them votes to the Widow?

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Yeah i already made it through your dumb talking point three times and am bored at this point. I'll put a mother, a daughter and a congresswomen's unified word from a conversation on speaker phone against Donnie Dumpster's every day and twice on Sunday.

He lies a lot .. about everything

What are you putting your faith in? That Trump said it or he didnt?

Here is your idol laying thie pipe to our American service members. If this old whore is crying, the tears are crocodile tears.

The Florida Democrat who criticized President Donald Trump this week for being "insensitive" toward the widow of a U.S. soldier slain in Africa might be facing similar criticism herself. It turns out that U.S. Rep. Frederica Wilson has frequently voted against measures intended to help veterans and their families, according to VoteSmart.org, a vote-tracking site whose founding board members included former presidents Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford. The measures that Wilson opposed included a bill that could have ensured that families of four soldiers slain in Afghanistan in 2013 received death and burial benefits.

OHHH!! A Story about a democratic congresswoman out of Fox News! I must have missed it, probably because i programmed my TV controller to skip right past Fox while I channel surf....

OHHH!! A Story about a democratic congresswoman out of Fox News! I must have missed it, probably because i programmed my TV controller to skip right past Fox while I channel surf....

Na, was print and same stores in Washington post. And her voting record did not come from Fox. It came from a website that run by folks who provide info for voters.

Here is the rodio kunts response to Mr Kelly,

John Kelly's trying to keep his job. He will say anything," says @RepWilson in response to Trump's staff chief who ripped her for disclosing details of controversial call with soldier's widow. "There were other people who heard what I heard." http://politi.co/

Not much more out of her. Wonder if she will drag the widow out in front of a camra.

John Kelly's trying to keep his job. He will say anything," says @RepWilson in response to Trump's staff chief who ripped her for disclosing details of controversial call with soldier's widow. "There were other people who heard what I heard." http://politi.co/

Not much more out of her. Wonder if she will drag the widow out in front of a camra.
The democrats caught yet again lying and using BLACK PEOPLE as political pawns.

They use this fucking disgraceful ape in her fucking stupid embarrassing look to do it.

After John Kelly expressed what was said and why it was said and to watch that fucking ape with her caked on tacky make up and her equally stupid pathetic hats....

To think how the left fall for it too. What are we going to do about all of this?

Kelly calling the Congresswoman an empty barrel proves that he is no better than Trump. The Congresswoman had as much (or even more) right to be privy to the conversation as Kelly and the others who may have also been listening in from the White House.

They use this fucking disgraceful ape in her fucking stupid embarrassing look to do it.

After John Kelly expressed what was said and why it was said and to watch that fucking ape with her caked on tacky make up and her equally stupid pathetic hats....

To think how the left fall for it too. What are we going to do about all of this?

So far on this thread, this congresswoman has been referred to a a 'fucking ape", and an "old slut". Then, of course, we have another poster who referred to her "black ass".

I feel that I have stumbled into a typical Trump voters rally....

So far on this thread, this congresswoman has been referred to a a 'fucking ape", and an "old slut". Then, of course, we have another poster who referred to her "black ass".

I feel that I have stumbled into a typical Trump voters rally....

What kind of names do douche bags like you use to refer to Trump? I'm sure they are all in good taste.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back