Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Oh really? Who's the first candidate in history for POTUS under a gag a maggot order because he can't control his outbursts?

Try not to think too hard.
Trump is what happens when one party goes for it, putting your opposition leader in prison. Trump is being charged with "Not a Democrat." And he's going to pay, MAGA man.

Then you will be well on the way to ending our democracy. Then your Gods won't need you anymore and you'll be as poor and unfree as we are. Sucks, huh?

Trump is what happens when one party goes for it, putting your opposition leader in prison. Trump is being charged with "Not a Democrat." And he's going to pay, MAGA man.

Then you will be well on the way to ending our democracy. Then your Gods won't need you anymore and you'll be as poor and unfree as we are. Sucks, huh?
Trump has never been to prison.

You took an argument I gave 3 or 4 points on, and boiled it down to the one and took that totally out of context.
Lol, no.

You made a ridiculous claim and I made fun of it.

That's how we "bidenistas" roll.

]

carlton.gif

Now that is funny. You slammed calling you a Trump supporter when you're not, ...

... AND THEN CALLED ME A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!

That's why I do it you stupid fuck, to make THAT point. Sheesh.

Democrats. Unfortunately you aren't getting any less stupid any more than your Corrupt God is going to get younger.

That's classic. Democrats are the dumbest fucks on the planet
Not dumb enough to support Trump, mouth breather.

Yes thinkers are enjoying immensely the pretense of a showboating gag order. Trump is continuing to express himself unrestricted and not one damn action is, or ever will be, taken to punish or imprison him.
So yes it’s great fun for us to watch you all pose and issue edicts with no backing nor enforcement to them.
Yes, your orange god who is receiving special treatment that would put anyone else in jail plays the "victim" as you cheer, idiot.

Not too bright, are you?

There are very few legal justifications for a gag order.
They would be things like if minors are involved, if a jury has not yet been selected, if witnesses were likely to flee, etc.
In a democratic republic, transparency of court proceedings is essential.

OP admits Trump pays a lot of $ in taxes.

Gee, I thought he was a tax cheat. What happened to that BULLSHIT LIE?

Forum List

Back