Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

This thread is a prime example of lying, delusional liberals lying and deluding themselves. Too fucking funny. What's the next hoax scandal going to be?

This thread is a prime example of lying, delusional liberals lying and deluding themselves. Too fucking funny. What's the next hoax scandal going to be?

I guess that the next lie will be, "Past presidents did not call survivor relatives of soldiers killed in action".

Opps! Sorry, that was Trump's last week's lie.

I guess that the next lie will be, "Past presidents did not call survivor relatives of soldiers killed in action".

Trump didn't say that. You're complaing about lying while being a liar yourself. Hypocrite.

Trump didn't say that. You're complaing about lying while being a liar yourself. Hypocrite.

Trump claimed "most" did not call
Unless you want to claim that Presidents before the phone was invented did not make calls, Trump, once again lied

Why did our President, once again, choose to lie?

Kelly affirmed Trump made the statement about "that's what he signed up for"....Yet Trump accused the Congresswoman of "fabricating" it
Trumps proof turned out to affirm that he did say it

Trump is a fucking moron, however I think he probably said more than what the Congresswoman repeated. As much as I criticized the Fauxrage machine over "you didn't build that', to me, it seems the MSM is following the same play book.

Might as well be Republicans if they're going to take that road.

What else did the moron say?

It is a brave man who volunteers to join the military knowing he could be killed in battle. He was a very brave man because he knew what the was getting into. Perhaps?

Nothing in that list is definitive. That is your problem. Just because the NY Slime says it is a lie. Many of those items say "no evidence" are just now coming to light.

Being wrong is not a lie. Knowing it is wrong and repeating it numerous times is a lie, and I am sure the NY Slime has plenty of expertise in that.

Every single lie is sourced - not merely the NYT's opinion. You've been blinded by toxic orange sludge. :)

Unless you want to claim that Presidents before the phone was invented did not make calls, Trump, once again lied

All politicians LIE. Lol. This is one lie that I feel is rather unimportant. It is just silly blustering and that is harmless unlike the lies and deceiving of the American people by elected officials on a daily basis.

As a caller on RUSH suggested, it sounds like a setup. The filthy, democrat, homeless looking woman masquerading as a Congressman, Rep. Frederica Wilson did not even pronounce Sheekiillya's name correctly!

Hey they're really working the GOFUNDME account. This is one of my favorite articles out there. They tracked down one of his aunts. Next up they'll track down his kindergarten teacher.

Poor soldier.

WoW :disbelief:

The Congresswomen looks filthy and homeless?
You people actually listen to RUSH??
Sheekiilla???
Is there a problem with a GoFundMe page????
Poor soldier followed by an LoL?????

You peoples are pretty shameless

Trump is a fucking moron, however I think he probably said more than what the Congresswoman repeated. As much as I criticized the Fauxrage machine over "you didn't build that', to me, it seems the MSM is following the same play book.

It is a brave man who volunteers to join the military knowing he could be killed in battle. He was a very brave man because he knew what the was getting into. Perhaps?

"It is a brave man who volunteers to join the military knowing he could be killed in battle. He was a very brave man because he knew what the was getting into."

Seems likely that is probably the message that was supposed to be conveyed.

GOP Governor Slams Trump Over Fallen Soldier Comments
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R) unleashed some of his strongest criticism of President Trump, saying the exchange the commander-in-chief had with the family of a fallen soldier and the follow-up “was incredibly disgraceful and discouraging and depressing,” the Boston Globe reports.
trump-on-war.jpg
trumpfacelincoln.jpg

He Didn't Even Have His Facts Right
zxmxo2ecfdb5kfzoylq0.jpg

There was a lot to absorb from John Kelly’s verbal fusillade in the White House press briefing. I would say, a lot to criticize. But one of the oddest and cheapest moments came after he lashed out at Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) over her comments about the President. He then brought up a dedication ceremony for a new FBI field office in Miami that he and Wilson attended in the Spring of 2015.

"It is a brave man who volunteers to join the military knowing he could be killed in battle. He was a very brave man because he knew what the was getting into."

Yes, Trump's wording was wrong. So was his Audience. Probably not the appropriate thing to say to the widow.

Here's the appropriate thing to say, "I'm sorry for your loss. He did our country honor. Please contact my office if you or your family need anything."

Done!

Oh, yeah, and don't wait 12 days to do it.

And when someone is offended by the ham-fisted way you said it, don't go around calling them liars, criticizing how your predecessors handled similar situation, or doing anything else to deflect from your screw up.

But if Trump hadn't learned these life skills in the last 70 years, he's not going to learn them now.

Yes, Trump's wording was wrong. So was his Audience. Probably not the appropriate thing to say to the widow.

Here's the appropriate thing to say, "I'm sorry for your loss. He did our country honor. Please contact my office if you or your family need anything."

Done!

Oh, yeah, and don't wait 12 days to do it.

And when someone is offended by the ham-fisted way you said it, don't go around calling them liars, criticizing how your predecessors handled similar situation, or doing anything else to deflect from your screw up.

But if Trump hadn't learned these life skills in the last 70 years, he's not going to learn them now.
The serviceman was a negro. Consider him collateral damage and be done with it.

Exactly

Even you understand how to console grieving parents

But our President struggles with a limited vocabulary and a lack of personal empathy. He really needs someone to write out what he needs to say and stop freelancing

All politicians LIE. Lol. This is one lie that I feel is rather unimportant. It is just silly blustering and that is harmless unlike the lies and deceiving of the American people by elected officials on a daily basis.

All politicians lie....none with the temerity of Trump

It should have been a relatively easy situation to handle. Most people could have done it

But Trumps first impulse when challenged is to lie. When asked why he waited 12 days to comment, all he needed to say is he is very concerned about the loss and his staff is working it.
Instead, he made up a lie about past Presidents not doing it

Then Trump made a heartfelt attempt to call the families. Again he botched something that should come easily to most people. Saying "That is what he signed up for" is not exactly appropriate and the family was offended
When Rep Wilson relayed what he said....AGAIN Trumps first impulse is to tweet that she fabricated what he said. Another lie

Nothing in that list is definitive. That is your problem. Just because the NY Slime says it is a lie. Many of those items say "no evidence" are just now coming to light.

Being wrong is not a lie. Knowing it is wrong and repeating it numerous times is a lie, and I am sure the NY Slime has plenty of expertise in that.

Every single lie is sourced - not merely the NYT's opinion. You've been blinded by toxic orange sludge. :)

If you honestly think every one of those accusations is sourced, then you have a serious reading comprehension deficiency. It is probably the cause of your liberalism.

Many of those items give an explanation that there is no evidence. Lack of evidence does not mean that it is a lie.

Forum List

Back