Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Quiet. Moron at work...

59e7b4ed1800004e06dfb1e0.jpeg

GOLD STAR DAD: TRUMP OFFERED $25,000 AND NEVER PAID!

Chris Baldridge’s Son Was Gunned Down In Afghanistan Earlier This Year

Last edited:
She lied about a conversation between the President and a grieving spouse for political reasons and actually tried to set the president up....to me! that is a re-callable offense.

We have a long record of Trump denying he said what he said. And Trump bluffing he had a recording of the conversation.

He never said he had a recording. You wrongly assumed that is what he meant. He said he had proof, which he did.

Don't get sucked in man. It's just another shameful Democrat-manufactured 'Outrage' scam. They desperately want folks to get worked up. So take anything they say with a grain of salt, and move on. You let em work you up, they win. Do what i do, just laugh at em. Take care. :)

So mother of dead soldier is lying,,, I bet John McCain was on holiday in Vietnam... This is your new fucking low, you give no sacrifice but criticize people who do... A special type of asshole...

So, Trump DID call the parent's of those killed in action? I thought the libs said he never did.

Not all of them. And meanwhile Trump claimed he called them, while Bush and Obama did not, which was obviously wrong, since Trump was forced to walk it back soon after making the claim.

ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE VERY SERIOUS TROUBLE

Cowboy Ted, go to bed. You're drunk!

You didn't say I was wrong... But Obama did this you would be shitting on the floor in excitment.

And the one he offered $25,000 to, is still waiting for the check to this day months later.

He never claimed to have called them all dipshit!

As for the $25,000, do a Google search, the check is literally in the mail!

Trump made the promise in JUNE.

If the press didn't remind him, they never would have mailed it. Same happened when Trump pledged $4 million to veterans organizations

A Trump promise is only worth a damn, when you force Trump to honor it.

Not true. I see you can't be bothered to learn.

Trump sends $25,000 check to fallen soldier's family on same day as Washington Post report

"'I'm going to write you a check out of my personal account for $25,000,' and I was just floored," Baldridge told the Post of his conversation with Trump. "I could not believe he was saying that, and I wish I had it recorded because the man did say this. He said, 'No other president has ever done something like this,' but he said, 'I'm going to do it. "
A White House spokesperson, speaking on background, said the check has been "in the pipeline" since the President's conversation with the father.
"The President has personally followed up several times to ensure that the check was being sent. As stated earlier the check has been sent," the spokesperson said.

When asked why it took so long for the funds to be sent, the spokesperson added: "There is a substantial process that can involve multiple agencies anytime the President interacts with the public, especially when transmitting personal funds. In this situation there were other agencies involved."

Trump sends $25,000 check to fallen soldier's family on same day as Washington Post report - CNNPolitics

So, Trump DID call the parent's of those killed in action? I thought the libs said he never did.

Not all of them. And meanwhile Trump claimed he called them, while Bush and Obama did not, which was obviously wrong, since Trump was forced to walk it back soon after making the claim.

ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE VERY SERIOUS TROUBLE

Cowboy Ted, go to bed. You're drunk!

You didn't say I was wrong... But Obama did this you would be shitting on the floor in excitment.

Why should I hold a discussion with a drunk?

Have you submitted your application to the DNC yet? Ted Kennedy died and left the liberals to find his successor at being the town drunk. At least Ted serves a purpose after he was gone. His alcohol-soaked body provides fuel for JFK's eternal flame.

Why do you constantly have to be reminded to stop putting out bullshit? We know it is bullshit because you never provided a link.

There have only been 11 KIAs in Afghanistan, and only 1 KIA in Iraq, and 1 KIA in Yemen.

Why do you lie?

So far this year, there have been 11 fatalities in Afghanistan and 14 in Iraq. Seventeen sailors were killed in accidents involving two Navy warships, the John S. McCain and the Fitzgerald.

Trump Falsely Claims Obama Didn’t Contact Families of Fallen Troops

Now say you're sorry.

Fatalities are not KIA dumb ass!

Those sailors were not KIA either.

I check my sources.

You are safer on patrol in Afghanistan than asleep on a Navy Destroyer

Why do you constantly have to be reminded to stop putting out bullshit? We know it is bullshit because you never provided a link.

There have only been 11 KIAs in Afghanistan, and only 1 KIA in Iraq, and 1 KIA in Yemen.

Why do you lie?

So far this year, there have been 11 fatalities in Afghanistan and 14 in Iraq. Seventeen sailors were killed in accidents involving two Navy warships, the John S. McCain and the Fitzgerald.

Trump Falsely Claims Obama Didn’t Contact Families of Fallen Troops

Now say you're sorry.

Fatalities are not KIA dumb ass!

Those sailors were not KIA either.

I check my sources.

You are safer on patrol in Afghanistan than asleep on a Navy Destroyer

Apparently that is true.

The Navy took a severe downturn during the Obama years.

The commanders we have now are a piss-poor lot if I ever saw one.

She lied about a conversation between the President and a grieving spouse for political reasons and actually tried to set the president up....to me! that is a re-callable offense.

We have a long record of Trump denying he said what he said. And Trump bluffing he had a recording of the conversation.

He never said he had a recording. You wrongly assumed that is what he meant. He said he had proof, which he did.

Don't get sucked in man. It's just another shameful Democrat-manufactured 'Outrage' scam. They desperately want folks to get worked up. So take anything they say with a grain of salt, and move on. You let em work you up, they win. Do what i do, just laugh at em. Take care. :)

So mother of dead soldier is lying,,, I bet John McCain was on holiday in Vietnam... This is your new fucking low, you give no sacrifice but criticize people who do... A special type of asshole...
a special type of asshole is one that will use someone elses misfortune to further their own hate.

trump may or may have have been insensitive, but he was far from the *asshole* in this mess.

if this were your family, wouldn't you just want to be left alone and not made some example of our own countries dysfunctionality? how is it any better than you sitting here using their horrible situation to further "justify" why you hate trump?

so while you're looking at special types of assholes, make sure you shine your blue ribbon on up cause you're right up there with all those you're condemning for the exact same reasons you condemn them for.

so in other words, maybe they miss understood the courtesy of the call and his intent to console her and her loss. That's really what you meant to say right?

Just like John McCain misinterpreted that Trump said he wasn't a hero. Or the Khan family misinterpreted what Trump said about them.

You must love wallowing in Trump shit.
it was a private call from the president of the United States to a widow of a fallen soldier. The congresscritter took that special moment from the widow to share to the world and formulate a political discussion about trump. shame on her black ass for doing such an outrageous thing. That, is immoral. And again a fking demoloser triggering it.

Last edited:
so in other words, maybe they miss understood the courtesy of the call and his intent to console her and her loss. That's really what you meant to say right?
We know how Trump always takes responsibility for things that go wrong.
here, I'll use one of my poster peers post to answer this, it makes the most sense for your post.

a special type of asshole is one that will use someone elses misfortune to further their own hate.

trump may or may have have been insensitive, but he was far from the *asshole* in this mess.

if this were your family, wouldn't you just want to be left alone and not made some example of our own countries dysfunctionality? how is it any better than you sitting here using their horrible situation to further "justify" why you hate trump?

so while you're looking at special types of assholes, make sure you shine your blue ribbon on up cause you're right up there with all those you're condemning for the exact same reasons you condemn them for.

thanks Iceberg.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
Yep cause his daddy sent him to military school so of course to him, he feels he bravely served his country. Surely he respects the sacrifices men like John McCain made for their country. Right? Oh wait, he already proved otherwise.

The man is a turd floating in the kiddie pool. Get him out of there.

Your blind hatred has you babbling nonsense.

Yawn. The man is totally unfit to serve. He'll be gone soon enough.

Just like John McCain misinterpreted that Trump said he wasn't a hero. Or the Khan family misinterpreted what Trump said about them.

it was a private call from the president of the United States to a widow of a fallen soldier. The congresscritter took that special moment from the widow to share to the world and formulate a political discussion about trump. shame on her black ass for doing such an outrageous thing. That, is immoral. And again a fking demoloser triggering it.

So, this is a racial thing?

You are on 'ignore',JC

Now the butthurt snowflake trump cult is whining about the call being private, while at the same time ignoring the White House admission that the President had witnesses to the phone call. So, now they need to explain how a private call is private when it is not really private. Trump made the call not private by having an alleged room full of people listening to the call. Interestingly, none of the alleged witnesses have come forward and said exactly what they heard.

Ha, y'all haters are such loony tunes. :cuckoo:

Reporters contacted the families of the 30 soldiers killed in combat under Trump, and only half of them ever got a phone call.

Why do you lie?

I'll go with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

So, this is a racial thing?

You are on 'ignore',JC
I believe the congresscritter made it one, yes.

Forum List

Back