Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Nothing in that list is definitive. That is your problem. Just because the NY Slime says it is a lie. Many of those items say "no evidence" are just now coming to light.

Being wrong is not a lie. Knowing it is wrong and repeating it numerous times is a lie, and I am sure the NY Slime has plenty of expertise in that.

Every single lie is sourced - not merely the NYT's opinion. You've been blinded by toxic orange sludge. :)

If you honestly think every one of those accusations is sourced, then you have a serious reading comprehension deficiency. It is probably the cause of your liberalism.

Many of those items give an explanation that there is no evidence. Lack of evidence does not mean that it is a lie.
d6609a2097050135f5e2005056a9545d.gif

The Democrat congresswoman lied. The Democrat mother backed up the democrat congresswoman. They have political and racial loyalty. This is a function of the liberal echo chamber. One lies and the rest swear to it.

The Democrat congresswoman lied. The Democrat mother backed up the democrat congresswoman. They have political and racial loyalty. This is a function of the liberal echo chamber. One lies and the rest swear to it.

Try to keep up

Gen Kelly affirmed what she says was correct. He merely defended Trumps intent

"It is a brave man who volunteers to join the military knowing he could be killed in battle. He was a very brave man because he knew what the was getting into."

Seems likely that is probably the message that was supposed to be conveyed.

Yes, Trump's wording was wrong. So was his Audience. Probably not the appropriate thing to say to the widow.

Here's the appropriate thing to say, "I'm sorry for your loss. He did our country honor. Please contact my office if you or your family need anything."

Done!

Oh, yeah, and don't wait 12 days to do it.

And when someone is offended by the ham-fisted way you said it, don't go around calling them liars, criticizing how your predecessors handled similar situation, or doing anything else to deflect from your screw up.

But if Trump hadn't learned these life skills in the last 70 years, he's not going to learn them now.
The serviceman was a negro. Consider him collateral damage and be done with it.

Nah, he was a Marine first.

May your prodigy :boobies: marry a :afro: and have lots of babies :ack-1: :woohoo:

:rolleyes:

"It is a brave man who volunteers to join the military knowing he could be killed in battle. He was a very brave man because he knew what the was getting into."

Seems likely that is probably the message that was supposed to be conveyed.

Yes, Trump's wording was wrong. So was his Audience. Probably not the appropriate thing to say to the widow.

Here's the appropriate thing to say, "I'm sorry for your loss. He did our country honor. Please contact my office if you or your family need anything."

Done!

Oh, yeah, and don't wait 12 days to do it.

And when someone is offended by the ham-fisted way you said it, don't go around calling them liars, criticizing how your predecessors handled similar situation, or doing anything else to deflect from your screw up.

But if Trump hadn't learned these life skills in the last 70 years, he's not going to learn them now.

I've lost people and had people maybe say something rather inappropriate. The thought is there and that is what counts. That this person is thinking of you in your time of need. Not everyone is good at saying the appropriate thing and it might be rather awkward for them. That is understandable, IMO.

If you honestly think every one of those accusations is sourced, then you have a serious reading comprehension deficiency. It is probably the cause of your liberalism.

Many of those items give an explanation that there is no evidence. Lack of evidence does not mean that it is a lie.

Well, then keep it locked on Fox. In particular Fox-n-Friends, Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Watters' World.

They'll give you the REAL skinny! :)

You all have to think outside the Fox I mean its weak its sad and pathetic ....Look how Good Trump is at saying the appropriate thing ...here is Trump

images
i-did-try-and-fuck-her-she-was-married-i-moved-on-her-like-a-bitch-but-i-couldnt-get-there.jpg

I've lost people and had people maybe say something rather inappropriate. The thought is there and that is what counts. That this person is thinking of you in your time of need. Not everyone is good at saying the appropriate thing and it might be rather awkward for them. That is understandable, IMO.

except that part of Trump's job description is "Being able to say the appropriate thing".

But let's give him a mulligan and assume that he didn't realize how insensitive the thing he said was.

Escalating it by criticizing the family, the congresswoman, and his predecessors was kind of out of bounds.

And this is my problem with Trump. Normal decency has gone out the window.

Well, then keep it locked on Fox. In particular Fox-n-Friends, Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Watters' World.

They'll give you the REAL skinny! :)

Congrats! You just outed yourself as knowing nothing about Fox News. Judge Jeanine, and Watters' World are weekend shows and are commentary. Laura Ingraham does not have a show, but has one starting on the 30th.

You also do not know the difference in News and commentary. Fox and Friends is a talk show and the news is given by actual news anchors. Hannity and Tucker Carlson are commentators, not news anchors.

Come back when your criticizes are based on some facts instead of what you "heard".

Congrats! You just outed yourself as knowing nothing about Fox News. Judge Jeanine, and Watters' World are weekend shows and are commentary. Laura Ingraham does not have a show, but has one starting on the 30th.

You also do not know the difference in News and commentary. Fox and Friends is a talk show and the news is given by actual news anchors. Hannity and Tucker Carlson are commentators, not news anchors.

Come back when your criticizes are based on some facts instead of what you "heard".

I know plenty about Fox News "aka Trump Central" and watch it regularly -

But i do apologize if you also get news from Breitbart, DailyCaller, CNSnews, PJMedia, WorldNetDaily & TownHall. ;)

I know plenty about Fox News "aka Trump Central" and watch it regularly -

But i do apologize if you also get news from Breitbart, DailyCaller, CNSnews, PJMedia, WorldNetDaily & TownHall. ;)

If you do, "know plenty" how did you fuck up your commentary so badly?

Taking you libtards to task is becoming very enjoyable now that you have finally started showing you anti-American colors at every opportunity. You use to be coy, but now you all go full retard at the drop of a hat.

Taking you libtards to task is becoming very enjoyable now that you have finally started showing you anti-American colors at every opportunity. You use to be coy, but now you all go full retard at the drop of a hat.

So block me if name calling and ridiculous assumptions are all ya got.

Since at this point you're boring me .. i'll consider likewise.

So block me if name calling and ridiculous assumptions are all ya got.

Since at this point you're boring me .. i'll consider likewise.

You made the assumptions and were wrong. I called you on it.

Suck it up buttercup! The ride may get a little bumpy if you don't keep yourself straight.

Forum List

Back