So What Has Mike Lindell Been Up To??

I like the feeling I get when the losers on this board try to make themselves feel better about life by running down people they do not know and will never be the equal of.

It often inspires me to go to Lindell's site and buy product to donate to the local Veterans' service center. Disabled Vets like comfy slippers and puffy pillows too. And they are always grateful.
The lack of self-awareness to type this and not immediately slap the shit of our yourself is amazing...

I like the feeling I get when the losers on this board try to make themselves feel better about life by running down people they do not know and will never be the equal of.

It often inspires me to go to Lindell's site and buy product to donate to the local Veterans' service center. Disabled Vets like comfy slippers and puffy pillows too. And they are always grateful.
Always use the code aar you get a good discount and it let's mike know a gun owner is supporting him while he's supporting us. With his donations too second amendment causes.

What Lindell is up to: Making money. I have house guests coming next month and thought they'd appreciate some brand new sheets, towels, mattress toppers and pillows. They're family and as proudly redneck as I am, so they'll be happy I bought all these things from Lindell's company.

He provides quality products. He's doing something positive, unlike my least favorite keyboard kommandos on USMB.

since they are rednecks I am sure they will enjoy the low quality, shitty pillows.

Always use the code aar you get a good discount and it let's mike know a gun owner is supporting him while he's supporting us. With his donations too second amendment causes.
Thanks for the tip! I normally use RSBN, but I like the idea of supporting 2A in any way I can.

You prefer Chinese slave labor?
Cool!
How horrible is the state of this "free market capitalism" that you think only Mike's company uses non-slave labor...

Why is capitalism so fucked up bro?? So little faith you have in American companies to do the right thing...

Luckily, since I am not stupid enough to believe a bathsit crazy conspiracy theorist is the only American pillow maker -- I choose to do business with those who are not currently having a nervous breakdown on live TV every week...Thanks Dr. Rick Swartzburg

What Lindell is up to: Making money. I have house guests coming next month and thought they'd appreciate some brand new sheets, towels, mattress toppers and pillows. They're family and as proudly redneck as I am, so they'll be happy I bought all these things from Lindell's company.

He provides quality products. He's doing something positive, unlike my least favorite keyboard kommandos on USMB.
They are really excited about their visit.
1654086353443.png

How horrible is the state of this "free market capitalism" that you think only Mike's company uses non-slave labor...

Why is capitalism so fucked up bro?? So little faith you have in American companies to do the right thing...

Luckily, since I am not stupid enough to believe a bathsit crazy conspiracy theorist is the only American pillow maker -- I choose to do business with those who are not currently having a nervous breakdown on live TV every week...Thanks Dr. Rick Swartzburg
Provide a list of well known companies using US citizens.

Why does the left hate a guy who manufactures a product and creates jobs? Why does a rant directed at a guy who makes pillows rise to the level of current events?

If all he did was make pillows nobody would care, but he does far more than that. You all whine like 3 year olds when lefty companies/CEOs inject themselves into politics yet you totally ignore your own when they do it.

Why is that?

The chemicals in those products may very well explain the mental issues we are seeing with the Republican white-wing....at least some of them.

Why does the left hate a guy who manufactures a product and creates jobs? Why does a rant directed at a guy who makes pillows rise to the level of current events?
I don't recall the left hating a guy for making pillows...since he had been making pillows for a while and nobody gave a fuck.....INCLUDING YOU

I think it was when he tried to carry in a hand-written note to urge Trump to declare martial law and overturn the election; among him making 1000% made up bullshit stories that is getting him the attention now...

but I am use to right-wingers playing dumb about shit...so much so that I don't even think you are playing dumb anymore...you just dumb...

Forum List

Back