Poll: Should they drug test Biden and Trump prior to the debates?

Should Biden and Trump be drug tested before the debates?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
SOTU, did well and you accused him of being on drugs
White House Correspondence Dinner, he killed it.
Howard Stern interview.

Next will be the June debate. What more do you want?
He was terrible at the SOTU speech... he went over the top with anger and his poll numbers dropped the week after the speech and he still hasn't recovered...

CNN’s Chris Wallace said it would be “suicidal” for Donald Trump to conduct himself in the same manner he did during his first 2020 debate with President Joe Biden.

the former president “came on way too hot.”

He interrupted Biden and Wallace more than 100 times during the September 2020 event.

“If I were giving Trump advice, I would let Biden talk, because sometimes Biden gets himself in trouble,” Wallace said.

“And then I’d counterpunch ... I think Trump thought, ‘I’m going to be able to throw Biden off his game, I’m going to be able to get him confused.’ It didn’t work,” he continued. “Biden kept his cool, and the person who ended up looking bad was Trump. If he does the same thing again, he’s a fool.”
LMAO did you see Biden's angry yelling SOTU address? :eusa_hand:

SOTU, did well and you accused him of being on drugs
White House Correspondence Dinner, he killed it.
Howard Stern interview.

Next will be the June debate. What more do you want?
He didn't do well. It was obvious he was on drugs because all he did for an hour was yell at America. Completely unhinged the entire time.

You clowns think he nailed it just because he was able to rant for an hour when he normal steps on his tongue and falls asleep after 30 seconds of speaking.

Did I suggest otherwise? Of course both will be.

I'd love to see if Trump really believes the 2020 election was stolen. I bet he knows that's not true.
Everyone knows it was tampered with... the covid elections were like the covid NBA championship... no one thinks either were legit....

Did I suggest otherwise? Of course both will be.

I'd love to see if Trump really believes the 2020 election was stolen. I bet he knows that's not true.
Yes, you did. You said as a trade of for Pedo Joe taking a drug test they should hook Trump up to a lie detector. If you meant both, you would have said both.

Do you think someone would be fudging the lie detector results as they were broadcast live? I bet you wouldn't either believe or care that Trump's a liar. The ends justify the means.
Believing in something you do not believe in is not a lie its a different opinion....

Do you think someone would be fudging the lie detector results as they were broadcast live? I bet you wouldn't either believe or care that Trump's a liar. The ends justify the means.
Tater is a bigger liar, Simp.

Just ask his uncle.....oh wait..................the black folks ate him.

He didn't do well. It was obvious he was on drugs because all he did for an hour was yell at America. Completely unhinged the entire time.

You clown think he nailed it just because he was able to rant for an hour when he normal steps on his tongue and falls asleep after 30 seconds of speaking.

President Joe Biden gave a vigorous State of the Union address on Thursday, working to counter a narrative haunting his re-election bid - that he's too old for the job.
US political pundits and analysts called his roughly 60-minute speech "fiery" and "forceful".
Mr Biden, 81, is the oldest president to hold office, and opinion polls often show his age is on the minds of American voters.
We asked members of our US voter panel, many of who had supported Biden but expressed concerns about his age, if his speech had affected how they see him.

I have concerns about his age. He's about the age of my grandmother, and I know how my grandmother is.
But I think we saw a fiery speech from him yesterday, and it made me more confident. He showed us that he can still be quick on his feet. He delivered some blows back to Republican hecklers that were excellent.
I'll definitely be voting for Joe Biden, even though he has issues and problems with age.

He kicked ass so much you’re still whining about secret drugs that make you give an outstanding state of the union. You should take some before you make your lame posts Nostradumbass.
He kicked ass?? LOLOL He's sure kicked his own ass more than a few times.

I can’t take Nostradumbass seriously until he posts his drug test results. No one is really this clueless. He has to be on drugs. Performance devolving drugs obviously.

Believing in something you do not believe in is not a lie its a different opinion....
Do you believe the election was stolen?

I believe YOU would answer yes and the test would say you are being truthful. It's Trump I'm wondering about. I don't think he's that stupid. I think he know's he's lying.

President Joe Biden gave a vigorous State of the Union address on Thursday, working to counter a narrative haunting his re-election bid - that he's too old for the job.
US political pundits and analysts called his roughly 60-minute speech "fiery" and "forceful".
Mr Biden, 81, is the oldest president to hold office, and opinion polls often show his age is on the minds of American voters.
We asked members of our US voter panel, many of who had supported Biden but expressed concerns about his age, if his speech had affected how they see him.

I have concerns about his age. He's about the age of my grandmother, and I know how my grandmother is.
But I think we saw a fiery speech from him yesterday, and it made me more confident. He showed us that he can still be quick on his feet. He delivered some blows back to Republican hecklers that were excellent.
I'll definitely be voting for Joe Biden, even though he has issues and problems with age.
and you're going to overlook the border problem? inflation? Gas prices? food, lodging, crime, homelessness, throwing vets out the door in favor of illegals? Invasion by immigration??

There is a reason you are hiding the moronic site you pulled that from.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you believe the election was stolen?

I believe YOU would answer yes and the test would say you are being truthful. It's Trump I'm wondering about. I don't think he's that stupid. I think he know's he's lying.
Seriously you do NOT believe that a man who never left his basement garnered 81million votes. If there was no election theft, the left would lay all the evidence for that out there...but they won't. HELL YES. it was stolen from the rightful winner. THE WHOLE WORLD knows this!!!

Forum List

Back