Can Texas' Own Dildo Police Help Make Schools Safer??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Shockingly in Texas, it's illegal to own more than six dildos, but you can carry a handgun without any training or license. People on social media are baffled that Texas allows people to get a handgun willy nilly, yet they still have an archaic law about dildo ownership. According to Section 43.23 of the Texas penal code, the law clearly prohibits the number of sex toys a person can own: "A person who possesses six or more obscene devices or identical or similar obscene articles is presumed to possess them with intent to promote the same.”

While it still exists as a law in the Texan penal code, it's not legitimately enforceable because it's been deemed unconstitutional 'by a federal appeals court nearly a decade ago', according to Politifact. Regardless of whether it's enforceable, it's still a part of the law and it's unlikely to be repealed anytime soon."

Well, since that tactical dildo swat team is no longer required to protect our community from dildos anymore (including walking dildo, Ted Cruz) -- why not assign them to protect public schools? Although I am sure any day now, a challenge to the federal court decision that struck down anti-dildo legislation will be moving its way to the Supreme Court.

"The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the Texas law making it illegal to sell or promote obscene devices, punishable by up to two years in jail, violated the Constitution's 14th Amendment on the right to privacy." "Just as in Lawrence, the state here wants to use its laws to enforce a public moral code by restricting private intimate conduct," the appeals judges wrote.

Obviously, that ruling was incorrect -- because what is true Conservatism if you can't police what grown people do in their own bedroom....and speaking of Ted Cruz, if I recall correctly, he was the guy who helped defend that whole anti-dildo legislation -- while at the same time demanding that a person can stock pile as many weapons as he or she pleases.....I am not aware of the dangers being posed by dildos, no stories of multiple people dead after mass dildo attacks; in fact, most wives of Conservative politicians couldn't survive without them....but this was something Conservatives wanted banned? Odd....

Common sense legislation.
The point of sex is to have babies.
So you can shoot them up in schools a few years down the track.

I am born and raised in Texas, dunce....
But I am glad you think me ACCURATELY citing Texas penal codes means I hate Texas....
You are one fragile dude...
You obviously know so little. You don't really need to know anything about those you despise, so I'm not surprised. It's easier for your cult to hate those you see as objects.

You're fun.

And lying about being from Texas. But since we can't ask you to prove it, you're safe portraying yourself as an actual man.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a dildo is a good guy with a dildo,

"Shockingly in Texas, it's illegal to own more than six dildos, but you can carry a handgun without any training or license. People on social media are baffled that Texas allows people to get a handgun willy nilly, yet they still have an archaic law about dildo ownership. According to Section 43.23 of the Texas penal code, the law clearly prohibits the number of sex toys a person can own: "A person who possesses six or more obscene devices or identical or similar obscene articles is presumed to possess them with intent to promote the same.”

While it still exists as a law in the Texan penal code, it's not legitimately enforceable because it's been deemed unconstitutional 'by a federal appeals court nearly a decade ago', according to Politifact. Regardless of whether it's enforceable, it's still a part of the law and it's unlikely to be repealed anytime soon."

Well, since that tactical dildo swat team is no longer required to protect our community from dildos anymore (including walking dildo, Ted Cruz) -- why not assign them to protect public schools? Although I am sure any day now, a challenge to the federal court decision that struck down anti-dildo legislation will be moving its way to the Supreme Court.

"The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the Texas law making it illegal to sell or promote obscene devices, punishable by up to two years in jail, violated the Constitution's 14th Amendment on the right to privacy." "Just as in Lawrence, the state here wants to use its laws to enforce a public moral code by restricting private intimate conduct," the appeals judges wrote.

Obviously, that ruling was incorrect -- because what is true Conservatism if you can't police what grown people do in their own bedroom....and speaking of Ted Cruz, if I recall correctly, he was the guy who helped defend that whole anti-dildo legislation -- while at the same time demanding that a person can stock pile as many weapons as he or she pleases.....I am not aware of the dangers being posed by dildos, no stories of multiple people dead after mass dildo attacks; in fact, most wives of Conservative politicians couldn't survive without them....but this was something Conservatives wanted banned? Odd....
Oh please - that law has probably been around since the 1800s.

Owning even one democrat is illegal. Six? That’s crazy!

Forum List

Back