The Pillow guy must pay $5,000,000 to man who debunked his voter fraud scheme

Now people with Down's Syndrome is an appropriate insult. I guess you Democrat's do not care if you denigrate those with Down's Syndrome.

Face it faun, you can not engage intellectually, which is why you called me Hitler, a Nazi, and now you disparage those with Down's Syndrome

I never called you Hitler and I never disparaged anyone with Down's. Are you capable of posting without lying?

From your link, the invasion began before the 24th. You link says the invasion started, this is 2 days before the invasion entered the Ukraine. Thank you for proving me right.

Actions speak louder than words. Russia invaded the Ukraine and Biden did nothing to stop Russia

Biden was no action, hence Biden is Putin's bitch

No warning of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, by the USA's intelligence agencies, is the largest intelligence failure in modern history (or, Biden really is Putin's bitch).

It started on the 24th. But leading up to that, Russia was telegraphing their intent to invade.

That is the point, I made it clear so that you, fort fun indiana, could understand.

Actions speak louder than words. Russia invaded the Ukraine and Biden did nothing to stop Russia

Biden was no action, hence Biden is Putin's bitch

No warning of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, by the USA's intelligence agencies, is the largest intelligence failure in modern history (or, Biden really is Putin's bitch).

More lies. :icon_rolleyes:

No challenges were allowed when they came back to certify the election. Pelosi installed emergency rules to block any challenges.

Bullshit.

Yes, that is what I stated, the Democrats are tyrants and their political opponents must pay.

LOLOL

The guy suing is a Republican who Lindel invited to the symposium. Democrats have absolutely nothing to do with this other than laughing at Lindell and nutjobs like you.

Do you even know you're out of your fucking mind? :cuckoo:

No challenges were allowed when they came back to certify the election. Pelosi installed emergency rules to block any challenges.
Another lie from the party of fucking liars. How many of the 139 GOP legislators who voted to side with the rioter are actually Russian agents and how many are just Russian useful idiots?

"When the Senate reconvened at 8 p.m., and the House of Representatives an hour later, the proceedings — including the objection debates — continued, although some lawmakers who had previously planned to vote with the objectors stood down following the occupation of the Capitol. Plans to challenge a number of states after Arizona were scrapped, as well — but one other objection, to Pennsylvania’s results, also advanced to a vote. Here are the 8 senators and 139 representatives who voted to sustain one or both objections."

This morning's reportage describes yesterday's ruling that confirmed Election Denier, Mike Lindell, does have to pay the $5,000,000 (plus interest) that he offered to anyone who could prove him wrong on his claim about election fraud. Someone did. A man who had voted for DonTrump twice.....but was still pretty darn good with numbers and data.

It appears that that whole sub-culture of conspiracy-wonkery about 'Stolen Election' is bearing a heavy burden of fines, penalties, court judgements against 'em. Look at Rudy, look at Krakenpot Powell, Jenna Ellis, a whole potful of now censored attorneys who represented Trump, et al. Look at all those fraudulent electors now being indicted. It goes to show that karma lurks, accountability is a thing.

We all 'get it' when uber-partisans push and push their polemics. All political persuasions see the fringie conspiracists get hysterical and histrionic with their claims. But.......if you cannot, will not, or in any case, do not.....prove your claims, well then, there is a piper to be paid.

'Election Denialism' is gonna become ----I am predicting ---one of those snickered at conspiracy silly-isms like Moon Landing denial, 9/11 denial, Sandy Hook denial, Cyber-Ninjas, JFK Jr. to be Trump's VP, Kieth Richards is JFK, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Anyway, here is one of the reportages today about PIllowBoy and his Election Denial nutjobbery:
--------------------------------------------------------

"Mike Lindell must pay man $5M in ‘Prove Mike Wrong’ challenge, judge says

In 2021, MyPillow founder Mike Lindell offered $5 million to anyone who could disprove his claim that he had data showing voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Now, he must pay a 64-year-old from Nevada that award, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.

Lindell, a prominent election denier and staunch supporter of former president Donald Trump, claimed to have data showing Chinese interference in the 2020 race. If someone could “Prove Mike Wrong,” as the challenge was called, and show the data was unrelated to the election, they would get the payout, Lindell said ahead of an August 2021 “cyber symposium” held in South Dakota where contestants would review the files.

Robert Zeidman, a computer forensics expert who voted for Trump twice, did just that, a federal judge in Minnesota determined Wednesday, upholding a previous ruling from a private arbitration panel. Zeidman is owed the $5 million payout plus interest, Judge John Tunheim wrote in his Wednesday ruling
All that show is how corrupt Democrat judges are.

CLAIM: "from using an epiteth (sic)for Down Syndrome Children to calling people NAZI's."
RESPONSE #1: "I never called you Hitler and I never disparaged anyone with Down's.

RESPONSE #2, from Chillicothe: 'Same with my avatar. We never critiqued the frivolous poster 'Elektra' by identifying him (her?) as a "NAZI". Nor ever disparaged their avatar by calling 'em a Downes' Syndrome child, nor a retard, nor a 'tard'.

Yet poor poster Electra persists with his/her fantasy.
------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, poor poster Elektra is in over his (her?) head in this USMB venue. I don't know why.
Could be he (her?) is only 14yrs old, or is a slow-leak, or is mendacious? I honestly don't know but his (her) postings are more and more frivolous and silly.
And that's on him/her. He/she is choosing the manner they are presenting themselves to the forum.
And the persona presented is silly, frivolous, and lacking substance. Sort of a sour and tantrummy li'l kid.
Not a serious mature contributor here with any applicable insights.
I don't put posters on 'Ignore'....that's chickenmerde'....but I do pass over the childish tantrummy posts as not worth the time and attention. And sad Elektra is now firmly in that category of silly sad sacks, IMHO
It's sad.
--------------------------------------------------

They could have ended this either way with an investigation. Instead they chose not to and were complicit with the fraud.
Ummm???
Good poster Lastamender......you seem to have skipped over several chapters. Skipped your required homework. There WERE investigations. Plenty of 'em. By the duly authorized people responsible for such ----i.e., the states. Like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, more. They found no fraud substantive enough to change any election. Nor did the FBI or the Department of Justice.
After all this time, why haven't you done the serious research, the homework, that would have adequately informed you?

You appear to be another silly shallow poster, like another mentioned above.
---------------------------------------------------------

All that show is how corrupt Democrat judges are.
I think the poser Bripat is referencing the OP which is reportage about a court ruling on Mike Lindell's attempted breach of a contract.

Li'l Britpat too....like Lastamender and Elektra above......is not acontributor of substance to this chatroom. I am sorry to say.

RESPONSE #2, from Chillicothe: 'Same with my avatar. We never critiqued the frivolous poster 'Elektra' by identifying him (her?) as a "NAZI". Nor ever disparaged their avatar by calling 'em a Downes' Syndrome child, nor a retard, nor a 'tard'.

Yet poor poster Electra persists with his/her fantasy.
------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, poor poster Elektra is in over his (her?) head in this USMB venue. I don't know why.
Could be he (her?) is only 14yrs old, or is a slow-leak, or is mendacious? I honestly don't know but his (her) postings are more and more frivolous and silly.
And that's on him/her. He/she is choosing the manner they are presenting themselves to the forum.
And the persona presented is silly, frivolous, and lacking substance. Sort of a sour and tantrummy li'l kid.
Not a serious mature contributor here with any applicable insights.
I don't put posters on 'Ignore'....that's chickenmerde'....but I do pass over the childish tantrummy posts as not worth the time and attention. And sad Elektra is now firmly in that category of silly sad sacks, IMHO
It's sad.
--------------------------------------------------

Ummm???
Good poster Lastamender......you seem to have skipped over several chapters. Skipped your required homework. There WERE investigations. Plenty of 'em. By the duly authorized people responsible for such ----i.e., the states. Like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, more. They found no fraud substantive enough to change any election. Nor did the FBI or the Department of Justice.
After all this time, why haven't you done the serious research, the homework, that would have adequately informed you?

You appear to be another silly shallow poster, like another mentioned above.
---------------------------------------------------------

I think the poser Bripat is referencing the OP which is reportage about a court ruling on Mike Lindell's attempted breach of a contract.

Li'l Britpat too....like Lastamender and Elektra above......is not acontributor of substance to this chatroom. I am sorry to say.
do you think I read your crap or anybody else, you just give me the chance to over and over, point out the truth

That you are not very smart, that you are quick to call people NAZI's, and for some strange reason you act indignant when we call you out

What is also noticeable, is the glaring fact that you never went back to the comment and quoted, screenshot, or anything else. Which probably means you are too dumb to even know what you posted, five minutes later.

Quit calling people NAZI's, try to stick to the topic

LOLOL

The guy suing is a Republican who Lindel invited to the symposium. Democrats have absolutely nothing to do with this other than laughing at Lindell and nutjobs like you.

Do you even know you're out of your fucking mind? :cuckoo:
If I was out of my mine, are so stupid you think I would know or that you could tell me.

What is this, your 100th time you have provided an example of your stupidity.

We all see that free speech is not allowed by the Democrats. That people can call themselves a man when they are a women, or a girl when they are a man, or even a Republican when they are a Democrat

and then there are RINOs, never trumpers, and plain old assholes who can only make money by joining the Democrat tyrants.

So go ahead, give us another example of your stupidity.

More lies. :icon_rolleyes:
1708645251129.png

If I was out of my mine, are so stupid you think I would know or that you could tell me.

What is this, your 100th time you have provided an example of your stupidity.

We all see that free speech is not allowed by the Democrats. That people can call themselves a man when they are a women, or a girl when they are a man, or even a Republican when they are a Democrat

and then there are RINOs, never trumpers, and plain old assholes who can only make money by joining the Democrat tyrants.

So go ahead, give us another example of your stupidity.

Again, it was a Republican imbecile refusing to pay a Republican software engineer. There's no Democrat involved there.

Why can't you post without lying? You suffer from trumptitus, don't you?

Forum List

Back