Are the debates already rigged? How?

Got it. Trump is an incompetent negotiator.
Of course he is! He's a hollow shell of a man, with nothing but a huge ego and a mouth that makes him his own loose cannon.

That's the reason why I prefer him over the other silly old fkr!

Ever since the Dem so called debate moderator jumped into the middle of the debate to take over for Obama, rather than let Obama answer, AND the moderator claimed the GOP candidate was wrong, AND in fact the GOP candidate was 100% correct as was later admitted to by the fake moderator, we have no reason to trust any Dem moderator.
In that case, it was pretty dumb of trump to agree to the terms. Did you know he was that dumb?

Maybe you don't understand? I've been consistent on the way it happened. Didn't you hear about it? Biden and Trump hammered out the details in a matter of minutes.

But I've suggested that Biden's handlers had input to what Biden agreed to, while Trump was on his own with his cakehole. Hence, the totally unsatisfactory agreements made! Get it yet? Listen to the Trumpers moan!
Was trump forced to agree? What did they do to force him? I thought he was supposed to be the best negotiator.

Not everyone is a dumbshit like you, there's hope that some people have brains out there. :dunno:
You think some of those out there with brains can explain why trump agreed to those terms?

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?

Sounds like alternating 5-minute speeches more than a debate.

90 seconds to answer a question, then each getting 45 seconds to reply. That's how a debate should work.

Only one microphone on at a time.

In that case, it was pretty dumb of trump to agree to the terms. Did you know he was that dumb?
It had nothing to do with terms or Trump. The Dem moderator jumped in and began debating Romney for Obama on Obama's behalf while Obama stood there and smirked. How is that impartial? AND the moderator was 100% wrong to boot. That threw Romney completely off balance and he never recovered.

We all get it, Democrats are CHEATERS and the cheating has been going on for some time.

Was trump forced to agree? What did they do to force him? I thought he was supposed to be the best negotiator.

We get it. You think Trump is dumb, you think he's the worst negotiator that ever existed, you loathe the man. You think you have some kind of a stupid 'gotchya' thread to force all Trump supporters to defend his decision to agree to the terms put forward by the dumbshit left. You really don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over and over. You're not going to prove anything, you're not going to get anyone to admit they're wrong, and you're right, and they now will not support Trump, it's just not going to happen. So who really is the stupid one here?? And maybe you can explain why Biden needed all of those rules and restrictions to begin with, is he incapable of handling himself under any set of circumstances?? Really the demands made before Bidumb would agree just makes him look bad, not the other way around. You're not very bright. :dunno: And your avatar labels you as a misogynist pig. 🤡

I'm telling you right now Dems are already scheming and colluding some kind of GOTCHA to take Trump out of the race, bank on it.
Rudy's quote still applies.
"We've got lots of theories, but no proof"

It had nothing to do with terms or Trump. The Dem moderator jumped in and began debating Romney for Obama on Obama's behalf while Obama stood there and smirked. How is that impartial? AND the moderator was 100% wrong to boot. That threw Romney completely off balance and he never recovered.

We all get it, Democrats are CHEATERS and the cheating has been going on for some time.
If all that were true, was it dumb of trump to agree to those terms for the debate?

We get it. You think Trump is dumb, you think he's the worst negotiator that ever existed, you loathe the man. You think you have some kind of a stupid 'gotchya' thread to force all Trump supporters to defend his decision to agree to the terms put forward by the dumbshit left. You really don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over and over. You're not going to prove anything, you're not going to get anyone to admit they're wrong, and you're right, and they now will not support Trump, it's just not going to happen. So who really is the stupid one here?? And maybe you can explain why Biden needed all of those rules and restrictions to begin with, is he incapable of handling himself under any set of circumstances?? Really the demands made before Bidumb would agree just makes him look bad, not the other way around. You're not very bright. :dunno: And your avatar labels you as a misogynist pig. 🤡
The fact remains that trump agreed to those terms. If they're unfair, he didn't have to agree with them. He agreed the rules were fair, so why are you second guessing your cult-master?

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
It doesn’t matter. The two senile old bimbos don’t run the country anyway. They are merely pawns like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back