AWOL Police Chief Secretly Sworn In By RINO Mayor

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The embattled police chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, who is under intense scrutiny for his response to last week’s mass shooting, was sworn in as a member of the town’s city council Tuesday in a closed-door ceremony, the mayor said. “Uvalde City Council members were sworn in today as per the city charter,” Uvalde mayor Don McLaughlin said in a statement. “Out of respect for the families who buried their children today, and who are planning to bury their children in the next few days, no ceremony was held.” Texas DPS spokesperson Ericka Miller told The Texas Newsroom Arredondo has not yet responded to the Texas Ranger's request for a follow up interview.

The Department of Justice said last weekend that it would investigate the response to the shooting “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day,” according to a statement. On Monday, Mclaughlin said there was nothing in current city policy that would prevent Arredondo from taking his new position on the council."

So you couldn't have delayed the swearing in of this guy?? Or outright nullify the results of the election due to obvious fraud?? This RINO sounds a lot like Mike Pence when he tried to claim he had no authority to overturn the 2020 election...I earlier posted in here that Beto ordered the police chief to stand down so more kids can be killed.....but, I had underestimated just how powerful Beto is in this part of the state...because now it seems he also has power over the mayor...the same mayor who called Beto a sick SOB at the press conference last week....now we know, that was just a show for the cameras...the 2 of them are on the same side and this mayor decided to hold this secret back door ceremony at the order of Beto and probably George Soros himself -- as a reward for the shooting last week.

This is the same police chief who has since stopped answering questions about his response; but had the time to show up to this secret backdoor blood ritual?? How is it that this guy isn't fired yet?...can't this mayor step in and do something? the governor, anyone? Matter of fact, nobody has lost their job or had the decency to resign yet... how far does this false flag school shooting go? Beto can't possibly the one behind it all....could it be the ATF? FBI? Dr Fauci? Bill Gates? Who is pulling the strings here?

"The embattled police chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, who is under intense scrutiny for his response to last week’s mass shooting, was sworn in as a member of the town’s city council Tuesday in a closed-door ceremony, the mayor said. “Uvalde City Council members were sworn in today as per the city charter,” Uvalde mayor Don McLaughlin said in a statement. “Out of respect for the families who buried their children today, and who are planning to bury their children in the next few days, no ceremony was held.” Texas DPS spokesperson Ericka Miller told The Texas Newsroom Arredondo has not yet responded to the Texas Ranger's request for a follow up interview.

The Department of Justice said last weekend that it would investigate the response to the shooting “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day,” according to a statement. On Monday, Mclaughlin said there was nothing in current city policy that would prevent Arredondo from taking his new position on the council."

So you couldn't have delayed the swearing in of this guy?? Or outright nullify the results of the election due to obvious fraud?? This RINO sounds a lot like Mike Pence when he tried to claim he had no authority to overturn the 2020 election...I earlier posted in here that Beto ordered the police chief to stand down so more kids can be killed.....but, I had underestimated just how powerful Beto is in this part of the state...because now it seems he also has power over the mayor...the same mayor who called Beto a sick SOB at the press conference last week....now we know, that was just a show for the cameras...the 2 of them are on the same side and this mayor decided to hold this secret back door ceremony at the order of Beto and probably George Soros himself -- as a reward for the shooting last week.

This is the same police chief who has since stopped answering questions about his response; but had the time to show up to this secret backdoor blood ritual?? How is it that this guy isn't fired yet?...can't this mayor step in and do something? the governor, anyone? Matter of fact, nobody has lost their job or had the decency to resign yet... how far does this false flag school shooting go? Beto can't possibly the one behind it all....could it be the ATF? FBI? Dr Fauci? Bill Gates? Who is pulling the strings here?
Yesterday you were acting as Alex Jones , now all men that republicans are RINOs.

The conspiracy theorist is now a Karen, whoever that might be.
youare.gif

When your back is against the wall, blame a teacher......nobody likes them anyway, works every time....

We know this, we feel it and we are exhausted.

I am fine. I have a few years left and know well how to maintain my own energy to sustain.

The newer teachers are not. They are quitting in record numbers. I am very very worried about them. My conservative brethren shrug like some kind of Super Hero Teacher Force is just going to appear out thin air.

We are very good at telling ourselves lot of lies in the 21st century. It's peculiar.

It teacher is not out of the woods yet

Oh look it's Mr Let's Put All These Teachers on LiveStream and nevermind any privacy issues with kids. Amirite?

But I bet you're all about us being armed with guns and ammo right?

This is the madness teachers have to live with now. "We don't trust you to talk to our kids without us listening in....

but also....

here, take care of these guns and ammo in your classroom."

All for maybe 45K a year starting salary.

No one is going into teaching. I WONDER WHY

We know this, we feel it and we are exhausted.

I am fine. I have a few years left and know well how to maintain my own energy to sustain.

The newer teachers are not. They are quitting in record numbers. I am very very worried about them. My conservative brethren shrug like some kind of Super Hero Teacher Force is just going to appear out thin air.

We are very good at telling ourselves lot of lies in the 21st century. It's peculiar.
Your conservative brethren are at the core of the lies being told explicitly for the purpose of teachers quitting in record numbers...if enough of them quit, we can finally abolish public education...and really start doing some indoctrination....

Your conservative brethren are at the core of the lies being told explicitly for the purpose of teachers quitting in record numbers...if enough of them quit, we can finally abolish public education...and really start doing some indoctrination....

neither side is completely correct. Some public schools are excellent and some are abysmal. Some are so bad to be honest no one should send their pets there. This is why liberals are losing Black support. Black families want school choice. And they are right.

neither side is completely correct. Some public schools are excellent and some are abysmal. Some are so bad to be honest no one should send their pets there. This is why liberals are losing Black support. Black families want school choice. And they are right.
Black families want the schools in their OWN COMMUNITIES to be improved......just like most families...black folks ain't unique......

And these schools can be improved if there is a commitment to do so...

Too many folks who have HISTORICALLY NOT GIVEN A FUCK ABOUT BLACK COMMUNITIES are pushing school choice; which automatically tells me to be skeptical...and upon further review, we see the true reason behind it is to turn children's education into a strictly for-profit enterprise....and I am against it...

Black families want the schools in their OWN COMMUNITIES to be improved......just like most families...black folks ain't unique......

And these schools can be improved if there is a commitment to do so...

Too many folks who have HISTORICALLY NOT GIVEN A FUCK ABOUT BLACK COMMUNITIES are pushing school choice; which automatically tells me to be skeptical...and upon further review, we see the true reason behind it is to turn children's education into a strictly for-profit enterprise....and I am against it...

Both sides have their agendas.

Meanwhile I am in favor of listening to what Black people actually say. Unlike the teacher unions--white liberals who think they know better frankly--I will just listen. Here is what they say.

Forum List

Back