So if God didn't create evil, why does God allow evil to exist?

So if it's not difficult to understand why god made evil, please explain it to me
Asked and answered.
As if. :biggrin:
Again, the answer to your question is that God did not make evil. God created existence. Existence is good.

I believe your real question is why does God allow "evil" to exist. That's a fair question, but it isn't a fun question for you. You don't get as much enjoyment from asking that question.
I've asked that as well, why does god create the conditions for evil to flourish. I got goose eggs on that one as well.

So if god didn't create evil, evil created itself (since you don't appear to think that someone else created evil either). Evil just decided one day that if good goes away, I'm jumping right in. Is that how it happened?
That’s a Trojan horse as well. That’s just another attempt to say God is responsible for creating evil.

God didn’t create evil or the conditions for evil. God created existence. What man does with it is on man.

God allows it to exist. That’s free will.
So evil created itself and god said "go ahead".

Again, the answer to your question is that God did not make evil. God created existence. Existence is good.

I believe your real question is why does God allow "evil" to exist. That's a fair question, but it isn't a fun question for you. You don't get as much enjoyment from asking that question.
I've asked that as well, why does god create the conditions for evil to flourish. I got goose eggs on that one as well.

So if god didn't create evil, evil created itself (since you don't appear to think that someone else created evil either). Evil just decided one day that if good goes away, I'm jumping right in. Is that how it happened?
That’s a Trojan horse as well. That’s just another attempt to say God is responsible for creating evil.

God didn’t create evil or the conditions for evil. God created existence. What man does with it is on man.

God didn't put evil into the universe. God created existence. Existence is good. Everything God created is good.

What happens after that is up to you.

But it's your expectation that everything is supposed to be all nice neat and perfect which is the most telling.

It's like you believe there is some invisible code of common decency that everyone knows about and follows. Why else would you be blaming God for violating it, if you didn't believe it is real, right?

God didn't put evil into the universe. God created existence. Existence is good. Everything God created is good.

But it's your expectation that everything is supposed to be all nice neat and perfect which is the most telling.

It's like you believe there is some invisible code of common decency that everyone knows about and follows. Why else would you be blaming God for violating it, if you didn't believe it is real, right?
You’ve said that already, and it’s still nonsense.

How is it nonsense?

How is it nonsense?
You don’t seem to know who put evil in this universe.

How is it nonsense?
You don't seem to be able to explain what God did that was evil.

How is it nonsense?

How is it nonsense?
As just one example, god made some men wanting to rape children.

No one really knows...

Maybe because he is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe good has no meaning if one is forced to be good.

Or maybe he couldn't figure out how to make a one sided coin.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to recognize that the good far outweighs the bad.

Or maybe he wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us.

But whatever the reason, one thing is certain, we lack complete knowledge and he doesn't. So rather than expect him to do magical things so that bad things don't happen to good people, maybe we should ask ourself what it was we were supposed to learn from our tragedies.
Because it's all bullshit.

Worship Odin and Thor. The Norse Pagan heaven is much more fun.

:laughing0301:

How is it nonsense?
So you're saying that god has no morals?

How is it nonsense?
I'm saying that your expectation of morals proves that everything God created is good.

No one really knows...

Maybe because he is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe good has no meaning if one is forced to be good.

Or maybe he couldn't figure out how to make a one sided coin.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to recognize that the good far outweighs the bad.

Or maybe he wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us.

But whatever the reason, one thing is certain, we lack complete knowledge and he doesn't. So rather than expect him to do magical things so that bad things don't happen to good people, maybe we should ask ourself what it was we were supposed to learn from our tragedies.
Because it's all bullshit.

Worship Odin and Thor. The Norse Pagan heaven is much more fun.

:laughing0301:
God Lite usually is all fun and games.

How is it nonsense?
When did God rape anyone, Taz?

How is it nonsense?
I'm saying that your expectation of morals proves that everything God created is good.
We are supposed to have been made in its image. So I'm wondering why god put evil in some people's heart? You're osessed with scapegoating god, well, because GOD IS GOOD!!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

How is it nonsense?
We are supposed to have been made in its image. So I'm wondering why god put evil in some people's heart? You're osessed with scapegoating god, well, because GOD IS GOOD!!!! :abgg2q.jpg:
I wouldn't read anything more than being made in his image means we have intelligence; that we are beings that know and create.

God didn't put evil in your heart. You did. Existence is up to us what we make it. Why can't you understand this?

How is it nonsense?
Her name was Mary.
The angel waited for her consent before he left.

Do you have anyone else in mind?

I wouldn't read anything more than being made in his image means we have intelligence; that we are beings that know and create.

God didn't put evil in your heart. You did. Existence is up to us what we make it. Why can't you understand this?
Evil has to exist for me to put it in my heart. I want to know why evil exists? You're stumped. Move on. :biggrin:

Evil has to exist for me to put it in my heart. I want to know why evil exists? You're stumped. Move on. :biggrin:
No. Evil is the absence of good. You have to reject goodness and choose to do evil. It's totally on you.

Her name was Mary.
The angel waited for her consent before he left.

Do you have anyone else in mind?
The angel waited for consent afterwards. :lol:

That's rape in the first degree.

Forum List

Back