Zone1 If God Is All Powerful, All Knowing, and All Loving, Then Why Didn't He Create Us To Be Perfect Like Himself

You don't think staying away from sick people helps prevent getting sick?

Not six feet, no. Even Fauci acknowledged that. You have to do social isolation and it wasn't worth the cost for the risk the virus posed, especially for younger, healthier people.

Not six feet, no. Even Fauci acknowledged that. You have to do social isolation and it wasn't worth the cost for the risk the virus posed, especially for younger, healthier people.

Did it hurt you?

No one enforced that shit anyway

I never did any social isolation. I was out walking my dogs every day talking to people going to the grocery store and was constantly with in 6 feet of someone and so were you I bet.

Most people only gave lip service to the mask thing. Shit most people were just using a neck gaiter around here

Why you are still whining about this is the real question

Did it hurt you?

No one enforced that shit anyway

I never did any social isolation. I was out walking my dogs every day talking to people going to the grocery store and was constantly with in 6 feet of someone and so were you I bet.

Most people only gave lip service to the mask thing. Shit most people were just using a neck gaiter around here

Why you are still whining about this is the real question

It hurt my students a lot. I will never forget that, or forgive it. I'm not a crier. I cried so many times during "covid teaching" watching my students struggle with all of it. The stupid online learning. Trying to understand five year old talking through masks.

Stupid. Unnecessary. Harmful.

For a Moral Panic.

It hurt my students a lot. I will never forget that, or forgive it. I'm not a crier. I cried so many times during "covid teaching" watching my students struggle with all of it. The stupid online learning. Trying to understand five year old talking through masks.

For a Moral Panic.

Yeah I don't really care about other people's kids

Do you still believe masks work?

What about social distancing?

Physician, heal thyself
a. 5 right wing conservative radio hosts who spread the same lies as you about covid died of covid. on their death beds they apologized and encouraged people to get the vaccinate.

b. People who are vaccinated suffer less than unvaccinated, usually. Everyone is different.

c. The numbers all back me up. You think they're fake. So you can brush off facts as fake. Nice tactic.

d. You argue in circular arguments. You are constantly moving. Shifting. Saying the same lie even after we debunk it.

e. Even Trump's staff knows you are full of shit. Remember they said "oh shit we killed Herman Cain" after he went to a rally, unmasked, unvaccinated, and died.

f. Like the insurrection, you guys like to pretend covid didn't kill a lot of people.

G. A million people died of Covid. Trump lied to us about it. Didn't tell us how deadly it was. He admitted it to Bob Woodward. So people died because he hid it from us. It's a big reason he should never be president again.

h. Look how you treat a good man like Fauci. If I were a doctor I'd never offer to help. Let you idiots die.

If God has the power to do anything imaginable and knows all things, certainly He would have the power to make us to be exactly like himself. Certainly He would know how to make us perfect like himself, and if He truly loves us, then he would certainly make us to be the best we could be. So why did God create us as imperfect sinful beings instead of perfect beings just like himself?

Some have answered this by saying that God gave us free will and because of this mankind has chosen to be imperfect. However, this does not really answer the dilemma. If God created us to be perfect like Himself, then we would make perfect choices given that we are created to be perfect even as God is perfect. Does God have free will? Does God make bad choices?

As a Christian, how would you respond to this problem of imperfect and evil?
Why would he want to? Even having one other god would cause all manner of headaches. Having nine billion of them would be an incredible mess. I think you're just PO'd that hot lady at the office shut you down.

Why would he want to? Even having one other god would cause all manner of headaches. Having nine billion of them would be an incredible mess. I think you're just PO'd that hot lady at the office shut you down.

The god of the bible admits to being a jealous god but it's a deadly sin for us mere humans to exhibit that same jealousy

a. 5 right wing conservative radio hosts who spread the same lies as you about covid died of covid. on their death beds they apologized and encouraged people to get the vaccinate.

b. People who are vaccinated suffer less than unvaccinated, usually. Everyone is different.

c. The numbers all back me up. You think they're fake. So you can brush off facts as fake. Nice tactic.

d. You argue in circular arguments. You are constantly moving. Shifting. Saying the same lie even after we debunk it.

e. Even Trump's staff knows you are full of shit. Remember they said "oh shit we killed Herman Cain" after he went to a rally, unmasked, unvaccinated, and died.

f. Like the insurrection, you guys like to pretend covid didn't kill a lot of people.

G. A million people died of Covid. Trump lied to us about it. Didn't tell us how deadly it was. He admitted it to Bob Woodward. So people died because he hid it from us. It's a big reason he should never be president again.

h. Look how you treat a good man like Fauci. If I were a doctor I'd never offer to help. Let you idiots die.

A "million people" did not die of Covid. Are you not even aware yet of how THOSE numbers were fudged? Hello?

People went to the hospital with accidents, who "tested positive" for Covid, and they were listed as "covid deaths" so they could tap into that sweet, sweet Covid cash.

Hello?

A "million people" did not die of Covid. Are you not even aware yet of how THOSE numbers were fudged? Hello?

People went to the hospital with accidents, who "tested positive" for Covid, and they were listed as "covid deaths" so they could tap into that sweet, sweet Covid cash.

Hello?

Why don't you tell us exactly how many did then?

For a Moral Panic.
Moral panic? What do you mean?

When it was written it likely was a reference to zealous.
Probably written by a local war lord , one of the Elohim .
But Gullibles love the yarn that it is direct from the sole creator of the universe .

Amazing what you can do with Mind Control .

Do you still believe masks work?

What about social distancing?

Physician, heal thyself

Why wouldn't masks work? Why do surgeons wear them during surgery?

Don't let your frustration with what happened during covid cloud your judgement.

The flu dropped to all time low levels during covid - that is likely due to the sanitation efforts everyone made.

Don't let your frustration with what happened during covid cloud your judgement.

The flu dropped to all time low levels during covid - that is likely due to the sanitation efforts everyone made.

Go up the thread and watch the videos I posted--training videos on surgical masks v. respirators and their effectiveness re: airborne respiratory viruses. The masks did nothing. This is well-established.

It was a Moral Panic because wearing of masks etc. was couched in moral terms, which too many people still buy into. You were a "good person" or "doing the right thing" if you wore a mask. Ironically, this was also couched as "follow the science" even though the science on this was 100% wrong.

Even the smart people on this board who realize this now say "so what, what did it hurt?" which is not the point. It was wrong. It was harmful. And too many people bought in lock, stock and barrel. Obviously, this is dangerous for our society.

But the poor children missed school for a little while

Forum List

Back