So if God didn't create evil, why does God allow evil to exist?

You don't seem to be able to explain what God did that was evil.
As just one example, god made some men wanting to rape children.
When did God rape anyone, Taz?
Her name was Mary.
The angel waited for her consent before he left.

Do you have anyone else in mind?
The angel waited for consent afterwards. :lol:

That's rape in the first degree.
Nope. Before.

Do you have anyone else you believe that God is responsible for raping?

As just one example, god made some men wanting to rape children.
Her name was Mary.

Nope. Before.

Is one woman not enough?

Her name was Mary.

Nope. Before.

Is one woman not enough?
Check your math. No women.

Her name was Mary.

Nope. Before.

Is one woman not enough?
So god was packing some guy's fudge?

Nope. Before.

Is one woman not enough?
I wouldn't have expected an angry person like yourself to have seen it any differently.

Nope. Before.

Is one woman not enough?
I wouldn't have expected an angry person like yourself to have seen it any differently.
Got anything to original instead of copying me?

Nope. Before.

Is one woman not enough?
Got anything to original instead of copying me?
I have it all. You are walking around with nothing because I have it all.

One thing I can’t understand is
If god is the all knowing, then wouldn’t he know that you’re not gonna be a good person in life but you get thrown into a lake of fire and no longer be.
So if God knows he will eventually throw you in a lake of fire but he still puts you on this earth,is that true love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I can’t understand is
If god is the all knowing, then wouldn’t he know that you’re not gonna be a good person in life but you get thrown into a lake of fire and no longer be.
So if God knows he will eventually throw you in a lake of fire but he still puts you on this earth,is that true love
Omniscience is knowing all at the time it becomes knowable. Scripture says God knows His own plans from start to finish. It has nothing to say about when God knows each individual's plans and fate.

No one really knows...

Maybe because he is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe good has no meaning if one is forced to be good.

Or maybe he couldn't figure out how to make a one sided coin.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to recognize that the good far outweighs the bad.

Or maybe he wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us.

But whatever the reason, one thing is certain, we lack complete knowledge and he doesn't. So rather than expect him to do magical things so that bad things don't happen to good people, maybe we should ask ourself what it was we were supposed to learn from our tragedies.

Where'd you get that idea that no one really knows?

No one really knows...

Maybe because he is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe good has no meaning if one is forced to be good.

Or maybe he couldn't figure out how to make a one sided coin.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to recognize that the good far outweighs the bad.

Or maybe he wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us.

But whatever the reason, one thing is certain, we lack complete knowledge and he doesn't. So rather than expect him to do magical things so that bad things don't happen to good people, maybe we should ask ourself what it was we were supposed to learn from our tragedies.

Where'd you get that idea that no one really knows?
So why did god create evil?

He doesn't allow it to exist. He tossed it away as rubbish.....angels that failed QC off the assembly line, per say.. WE allow it to exist.
Without acknowledgement and repentance and attempting to avoid it( impossible in the flesh---other than One) we too become rubbish and sent to the universes dump.
Just to show how shitty this place really is he sent his failed angels HERE.The run it, own it, rule it and destroy it-----because they HATE this fucking place.
Pricks like Trump and Charlie Sheen and all the movie stars /more than any human could want and look how fucked up they are.
That'll give you a glimpse of how awesome the Heaven must be----and the one that will come anew.
Didn't god make everything in this universe? Then why did god make evil in the first place?

He made free will. With the freedom to make choices comes the freedom to make the wrong choice. Evil is just disobedience to God, and that possibility must exist for us to have free will.

He doesn't allow it to exist. He tossed it away as rubbish.....angels that failed QC off the assembly line, per say.. WE allow it to exist.
Without acknowledgement and repentance and attempting to avoid it( impossible in the flesh---other than One) we too become rubbish and sent to the universes dump.
Just to show how shitty this place really is he sent his failed angels HERE.The run it, own it, rule it and destroy it-----because they HATE this fucking place.
Pricks like Trump and Charlie Sheen and all the movie stars /more than any human could want and look how fucked up they are.
That'll give you a glimpse of how awesome the Heaven must be----and the one that will come anew.
Didn't god make everything in this universe? Then why did god make evil in the first place?

He made free will. With the freedom to make choices comes the freedom to make the wrong choice. Evil is just disobedience to God, and that possibility must exist for us to have free will.
"Evil is just disobedience to God."

Defined by C12. End of story.

So god gave us free will to obey him. And if we don't, that's evil and He'll punish us for it.

But why did god make evil a part of our universe? If god wanted us to be a certain way, why would it just make us that way?

So god gave us free will to obey him. And if we don't, that's evil and He'll punish us for it.

God wants us to obey Him. He gave us free will because it needs to be our choice; otherwise, it isn't really obedience.

I didn't say a thing about punishment. That's 100% YOUR addition.

God wants us to obey Him. He gave us free will because it needs to be our choice; otherwise, it isn't really obedience.

I didn't say a thing about punishment. That's 100% YOUR addition.
How do you know that god wants us to obey "Him". And is god a guy?

But why did god make evil a part of our universe? If god wanted us to be a certain way, why would it just make us that way?

If you're going to be needlessly insulting and offensive just for the sake of doing so, you're telegraphing to me that you don't want the answers, you aren't going to listen to the answers, and giving them to you is a waste of my time.

If you want me to answer, you will ask me again POLITELY and RESPECTFULLY. Or I can ignore you as I would any other snotty, ill-mannered adolescent. Up to you.

If you're going to be needlessly insulting and offensive just for the sake of doing so, you're telegraphing to me that you don't want the answers, you aren't going to listen to the answers, and giving them to you is a waste of my time.

If you want me to answer, you will ask me again POLITELY and RESPECTFULLY. Or I can ignore you as I would any other snotty, ill-mannered adolescent. Up to you.
Geez, touchy today, more so than usual. :biggrin:

It was 2 simple questions. Why do they offend you?

Forum List

Back