So God Gave Us Trump

To White 6 , well, if you don't like it start by stopping lying. You want to give money for your causes, give it, and keep your greedy hands out of other people's wallets.

I give a lot to charity. Unlike you, I give MY money. As for stopping being vermin, I'll leave that up to you to figure out, vermin
Talk to your new idiot, Johnson. I hear he is the one cutting the deal. I don't even know what is in it.

Talk to your new idiot, Johnson. I hear he is the one cutting the deal. I don't even know what is in it.

Democrats know what you are. Read their posts to all of us who aren't Republicans they hate, then read their total silence to you saying you aren't one of them. It's one of the parts of the game. Say you aren't a Democrat then blast the Republicans like you do and watch all the leftists jerk off for you. He's "not a Democrat," he said so! Pump, pump, pump, relief, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

To White 6 , well, if you don't like it start by stopping lying. You want to give money for your causes, give it, and keep your greedy hands out of other people's wallets.

I give a lot to charity. Unlike you, I give MY money. As for stopping being vermin, I'll leave that up to you to figure out, vermin

Ditto. I give plenty, and I choose my recipients carefully -- hungry Veterans, Catholic priests who have been canceled because they tell the truth about the liberal pervert priests, and women who choose to give birth to their babies, rather than killing them.

Democrats know what you are. Read their posts to all of us who aren't Republicans they hate, then read their total silence to you saying you aren't one of them. It's one of the parts of the game. Say you aren't a Democrat then blast the Republicans like you do and watch all the leftists jerk off for you. He's "not a Democrat," he said so! Pump, pump, pump, relief, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
What? You don't even think Speaker Johnson is a Republican? Why did you guys elect him? Are you getting ready to dump him, also, for not shutting down the Government in an election year?

Last edited:

Ditto. I give plenty, and I choose my recipients carefully -- hungry Veterans, Catholic priests who have been canceled because they tell the truth about the liberal pervert priests, and women who choose to give birth to their babies, rather than killing them.

We give money to help people, the left, like white guy White 6 give money to buy votes. But they are the ones who care about people, bull f'ing shit they care about people. They believe in their racist hearts every minority voter belongs to them. If you don't vote for them, you ain't black. The worst fake minorities like Lakhota and Curried Goats who blow off any defense of the minority they claim to belong to and echo Pedo Joe. Whites pretending to be minorities to scream at members of the actual minority are the worst.

White guy sees all that and is silent. He sees Democrats screaming at us and putting our leading candidate in jail and says nothing. But say he's a Democrat, and it's suddenly about how he feels, he's fucking us because he won't take a crowbar to his own wallet and just takes ours

GoofyGator spews the same bullshit.

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

If you want to talk CULT, let's pull up the bizarre and demonic white house Christmas video.

If you want to talk CULT, let's pull up the bizarre and demonic white house Christmas video.

Lying about not being a Democrat has certainly hit the mod squad with White 6 and Dont Taz Me Bro leading the way.

They aren't Democrats, but the Democrats are right! Republicans are racists! Republicans expect to have a candidate in the election! Democrats are virginal and pure and just care about people!

But they AREN'T DEMOCRATS!!!!!!!!!! Fucking liars, they are cult 46. And Democrats leave them be, Democrats know they are lying their asses off like we do.

So guys, why aren't you Democrats? They are right on every issue, you just like being wrong?

Forum List

Back