What has been the material affect on election workers from threats of violence?

Well, yeah. All they had to do was allow the legal votes to be counted, just once. They refuse.

You cheated, bitch, and you won. Get over it. Your'e the pissiest sore winner I've ever seen.

Still a misognynist shit-human, we see. Some things never change.

On the plus, you weren't directly racist there, so that's progress.
See what I mean?

GoebbelsAccuse.png

You either believe it or you do not. Living in cities is like provincial enclaves. There are many neighborhoods. All of the desegregation over the decades and Progs are reinstituting segregation again. And it is gruesome for anyone who is not consumed from hate that lives within those communities affected.
I'm sure it excites Trump to no end knowing his following has so willingly picked up on his message. Especially since there is a subtly racist "inner city" element to it.

Watch how easily I can use a Trump meme to dismiss that story. It's fake news.

Jan. 6 rioters the far right claimed were antifa keep getting unmasked as Trump supporters​

Misinformation about the Capitol attack continues to go viral on the right, but the claims are slowly getting debunked, federal case by federal case.

Well, yeah. All they had to do was allow the legal votes to be counted, just once. They refuse.

You cheated, bitch, and you won. Get over it. Your'e the pissiest sore winner I've ever seen.
Have you even been around the past three plus years? I mean Good Grief!
Still a misognynist shit-human, we see. Some things never change.

On the plus, you weren't directly racist there, so that's progress...
Yes, yes, don't address it when dems do it...right?

Have you even been around the past three plus years? I mean Good Grief!
You can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your violent fascist liars cult.

Learn to lie better. Your ChinaMasters are very disappointed in the poor quality of your lies.

Yes, yes, don't address it when dems do it...right?
Dems didn't do it. That's the point. You just lie about that, and you suck at it.

By the way, you need to pick one goofball conspiracy theory, and stick with it consistently. Were the Jan 6 insurrectionists really noble patriots, or were they ANTIFA and FBI? You keep trying to claim both, which gives away what a sad party hack you are.

Last edited:
Two (2) of the thousands of rioters? :) Can the NY Post corroborate this story? You`re posting for laughs, obviously
Corroboration makes no difference to MAGAists. They believe what they want to believe regardless of factual content.

Learn to lie better. Your ChinaMasters are very disappointed in the poor quality of your lies.

Dems didn't do it. That's the point. You just lie about that, and you suck at it.

By the way, you need to pick one goofball conspiracy theory, and stick with it consistently. Were the Jan 6 insurrectionists really noble patriots, or were they ANTIFA and FBI? You keep trying to claim both, which gives away what a sad party hack you are.
For MAGAists, facts are fungible.

My apologies for humiliating you. You just make it so easy.
I don’t know how you think you did that? Or is it that by showing your ignorance is some how humiliating to me?

Your logic is so twisted up, I need a translation from stupid to English with you…

Yep. Direct threats to judges, prosecutors, politicians, staffers. Juries have to be kept anonymous, like we're dealing with a cartel.

And what's it called when that kind of political intimidation turns violent?

Oh yeah. Terrorism.
Notably, Trump does nothing to stop his flock from making the threats. Because he wants them to keep it up.

Well, I suppose it’s a good thing I’m not gaslighting anyone. That’s the arena you shitbirds play around in.
Learn to lie better.
And be like you? No thanks
Your ChinaMasters are very disappointed in the poor quality of your lies.
who are these new boogeymen? Names please.
Dems didn't do it. That's the point.
Now that’s funny stuff right there…
You just lie about that, and you suck at it.
Translation: Stop telling the truth.
The FBI, and AntiFa agitators were separate from peaceful protestors that day. Two things can exist in the same space dummy.

Forum List

Back