So God Gave Us Trump

Definitely not Christianity's shining moment.

They've sold their soul to a con man. That, sadly, tells you a lot about their "faith".

Yes, that is different. You didn't sell your soul to a con man, you sold it to a crime family.

I'm not big on social conservatives like you aren't, but at least they follow their own moralistic standards and they don't only expect you to and not themselves, like you lot do

God gave us thr poor. It's our job to ensure they have what they need.

Good. You keep paying those taxes.

I'll keep sending my money to the maternity homes where it goes to house and feed and clothe mothers who chose not to kill their babies, and to the organizations which support Catholic priests and bishops who have been canceled because they told the truth.

Oh, and feeding a few local disabled Veterans.

FINALLY something we can agree on.

and Trumps actions led to an incredible economy, a much more secure border, and kept peace across the globe.

Biden changed all that.
Bullshit. Look at any graph you want and you will see the economy stayed on the basic upward trend started in the Obama administration. Trump is not some great economist. You got a graph with accessible numbers supporting anything different, I will be glad to look at it. The man does not impress me in any way, and the chaos and danger to the country he brings is definitely not worth chancing a vote on him.

You think Biden calling us racists and Nazis is about wanting to "feel warm inside," do you fucking fag? You are SO full of shit, all this bull about everyone get along. Except with you racists that means everyone EXCEPT whites, particularly men, Christians, and of course most of all, those dirty filthy Jews.

This is your normal hate filled comeback. Kaz, you're a Nazi! White 6: You object to that? You need to feel "warm inside?" Every time you say you're not a one sided ass, what you say belies that ridiculous claim
Not all trump supporters are Fascists, racists, anarchists or anti-constituionists. But, all fascists, racists, anarchist and anti-constitutionist are trump supporters.

The rest of the country doesn't care if you ever feel warm and fuzzy inside. I see you have a high Anti-Semitic streak also. I guess you do not support Israel right to exist. Somehow that is not surprising, at all.

Bullshit. Look at any graph you want and you will see the economy stayed on the basic upward trend started in the Obama administration. Trump is not some great economist. You got a graph with accessible numbers supporting anything different, I will be glad to look at it. The man does not impress me in any way, and the chaos and danger to the country he brings is definitely not worth chancing a vote on him.
I certainly didn't expect you to agree with the facts, over your feelings.

Forum List

Back