So God Gave Us Trump

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

trump-salute.png

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020?

It's not our place to question God's plan.

Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

Because Sciencetology is a cult. SCIENCE. That means only brain dead libs believing in global warming make cults.

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

if youre into that stuff, god gave us everything,,

it must be tough to be you,,

Trump posted it. Good to know you have finally seen the light.

Yeah I see you.

Give it a rest, you'll never influence anyone other than lowly leftist

In the meantime, study up on free will. That's what God gave us and you're abusing it

Evangelicals have been calling Trump ‘The Messiah’ for a while now.

This OP is brought to you in part by Agave growers everywhere! :spinner:

Forum List

Back