So God Gave Us Trump

Not all trump supporters are Fascists, racists, anarchists or anti-constituionists. But, all fascists, racists, anarchist and anti-constitutionist are trump supporters.
:auiqs.jpg:

yeah no doubt all those Antifa and BLM assholes voted for Trump!!!!!! Please let us know when you step down as a "moderator" so I can add your pathetic ass to the ignore list.

yeah no doubt all those Antifa and BLM assholes voted for Trump!!!!!! Please let us know when you step down as a "moderator" so I can add your pathetic ass to the ignore list.

President Trump will keep going, regardless of how many criminals do or do not vote for him.

It's very easy to ignore the "mods". I'd PM you and tell you how but they have the ability to read our PM's.

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

This is misstated and abuses words. Both Edmund Burke and Abraham Lincoln , firm believers in Divine Providence, would disagree with you.
That God chose Trump implies absolutely nothing as to 'why"
The French Revolution was straight out of Hell but Burke also said it was Providence nonetheless.
Lincoln said the Civil War was utter horror but he also said
". "Woe unto the world because of offences! For it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" If we shall suppose that American slavery is one of those offences which, in the providence of God, must needs come, but which, having continued through His appointed time, He now wills to remove, and that He gives to both North and South, this terrible war, as the woe due to those by whom the offence came, shall we discern therein any departure from those divine attributes which the believers in a Living God always ascribe to Him?"

Of course not, and you start with a self-contradicting premise. Trump could be saint or sinner but that says nothing about WHY God would use him. Nothing.
I think Biden as a stupid and lazy sub-sub-par leader is a punishment. Biden has been around 50 years, most of which I've followed and when someone is surprised by things I've seen him do a 100 times,I think "he might be a fool but you are a bigger one for not knowing that"

This is misstated and abuses words. Both Edmund Burke and Abraham Lincoln , firm believers in Divine Providence, would disagree with you.
That God chose Trump implies absolutely nothing as to 'why"
The French Revolution was straight out of Hell but Burke also said it was Providence nonetheless.
Lincoln said the Civil War was utter horror but he also said
". "Woe unto the world because of offences! For it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" If we shall suppose that American slavery is one of those offences which, in the providence of God, must needs come, but which, having continued through His appointed time, He now wills to remove, and that He gives to both North and South, this terrible war, as the woe due to those by whom the offence came, shall we discern therein any departure from those divine attributes which the believers in a Living God always ascribe to Him?"

Of course not, and you start with a self-contradicting premise. Trump could be saint or sinner but that says nothing about WHY God would use him. Nothing.
I think Biden as a stupid and lazy sub-sub-par leader is a punishment. Biden has been around 50 years, most of which I've followed and when someone is surprised by things I've seen him do a 100 times,I think "he might be a fool but you are a bigger one for not knowing that"

Excellent post!

I certainly wish I could put several trumpers on ignore.

TDS - you have it bad.

Tell me, do all of these characterizations only apply to Trump? What about any other prominent, rich politician or businessman that holds influence in the highest offices of the land? You have blinders on, just as they intended.
I have always believed he's an over entitled orange bag O' shit. Nothing is going to change this. Save your breath.

Not all trump supporters are Fascists, racists, anarchists or anti-constituionists. But, all fascists, racists, anarchist and anti-constitutionist are trump supporters.

The rest of the country doesn't care if you ever feel warm and fuzzy inside. I see you have a high Anti-Semitic streak also. I guess you do not support Israel right to exist. Somehow that is not surprising, at all.

I didn't say ANYTHING about "feeling warm inside," YOU DID YOU STUPID FUCK. I want you to just leave me alone and stop stealing my money, vermin. I want nothing from you, it's you who can't keep your greedy hands out of other people's wallets

M'kay, liar vermin

To White 6 , well, if you don't like it start by stopping lying. You want to give money for your causes, give it, and keep your greedy hands out of other people's wallets.

I give a lot to charity. Unlike you, I give MY money. As for stopping being vermin, I'll leave that up to you to figure out, vermin

Forum List

Back