So God Gave Us Trump

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

Trump didn't lose in 2020. However, the appearance of losing in 2020 has shed light on the fraudulent activities of the Communist Democrat Party and has opened millions of American's eyes to the fact that the Dems cheated to "win." God can use dark clouds to reveal silver linings.

Posting facts in this forum isn't healthy? What rock to you live under?

Keep in mind yuckapuck belongs to a party that says their own voters aren't smart enough to look things up on their own and need to be told what to think, that's all he knows, Democrat politicians will decide what "facts" are

Keep in mind yuckapuck belongs to a party that says their own voters aren't smart enough to look things up on their own and need to be told what to think, that's all he knows, Democrat politicians will decide what "facts" are
MAGA blather from the cuck incel unmasculine right.

For A J

1705863956504.png

I am not religious, but am a Christian, if you understand anything understand this, Gods will will be accomplished regardless of who is in the Whitehouse, God allowed Joe Biden to be President, and Joe Biden is an evil human being, God may choose whomever he pleases to accomplish his will. People whom believe men can be pregnant should be locked up

Do you really believe that?

Forum List

Back