Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
Sounds like anarchy to me.

Anarchism gets a bad rap, but it's not necessarily chaos. However, anarchy isn't really what I meant. What I meant was that any people that want a common government have the right to come together and form one. Now in the case of Israel there's more to the debate to be certain, but they certainly do have the right to exist.
Anarchy is a Utopian ideal.

I don't advocate for anarchism, but I don't think it's "utopian."

I think a Jewish state definitely has a right to exist somewhere, but also that it was a mistake for the Allies in WWII to carve out a slice of the Middle East to put one there.
Now, of course, that's a moot point, so the rest of the world, especially the Palestinians and other Arabs, need to come to grips with the reality.

It was done in the 1920's NOT WWII.

Anarchism gets a bad rap, but it's not necessarily chaos. However, anarchy isn't really what I meant. What I meant was that any people that want a common government have the right to come together and form one. Now in the case of Israel there's more to the debate to be certain, but they certainly do have the right to exist.
Anarchy is a Utopian ideal.
Anarchy only exists so long as only one human being is involved and that person never encounters another person.

No, It is nothing but a terrorist nation stolen from the british by Zionist terrorists. Jews all over the arab world were driven out by the same zionist in order to build a jewish population. Most of the jews there are Georgan jews. The palestinians were forced from there homes by an invading force. Zionisum is a racist political and colonial tool born from ugenics.
If you don't belive my version of events. Then look at what they have been doing in recent history and there actions ever since they took palestine. zionists see arabs as dogs and rats why do you think they called the gun, the desert eagle.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong and are an extreamly grotesque and ugly freak.

No, It is nothing but a terrorist nation stolen from the british by Zionist terrorists. Jews all over the arab world were driven out by the same zionist in order to build a jewish population. Most of the jews there are Georgan jews. The palestinians were forced from there homes by an invading force. Zionisum is a racist political and colonial tool born from ugenics.
If you don't belive my version of events. Then look at what they have been doing in recent history and there actions ever since they took palestine. zionists see arabs as dogs and rats why do you think they called the gun, the desert eagle.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong and are an extreamly grotesque and ugly freak.

Retarded gibberish. The Arabs were forced out or chose to leave because of threats of murder by 5 invading Arab Armies. People recount stories of being told by their Arab neighbors that they would be back to claim their Jewish neighbors property after the Arabs drove them into the Sea.

Retarded gibberish. The Arabs were forced out or chose to leave because of threats of murder by 5 invading Arab Armies. People recount stories of being told by their Arab neighbors that they would be back to claim their Jewish neighbors property after the Arabs drove them into the Sea.

You live in lar lar land where you think all arabs are one entity. there is no such thing as arab solidarity. I can see you hate arabs like a zionist, but you don't hate arabs as much as arabs hate arabs. arabs armies ha, give me another classic like that one please. I'm laughing so much, I think I did a little wee.

You live in lar lar land where you think all arabs are one entity. there is no such thing as arab solidarity. I can see you hate arabs like a zionist, but you don't hate arabs as much as arabs hate arabs. arabs armies ha, give me another classic like that one please. I'm laughing so much, I think I did a little wee.

Good GOD you ARE a moron. It is a matter of HISTORY you dumb ass. Try actually learning some.

Good GOD you ARE a moron. It is a matter of HISTORY you dumb ass. Try actually learning some.

who's version of history are we talking about, the telly tubbies? or did you learn it on sesame street?

who's version of history are we talking about, the telly tubbies? or did you learn it on sesame street?

Ya there was no 48 war, I got ya, live your ignorant version of life all you want, you dumb as a rock retard.

Frankly, I don't know what you're going on about. I never claimed that there weren't Israeli Arabs in political positions. I said that an egalitarian state in Palestine with no favored religion or ethnicity is unrealistic at this point.

You called Israel an ethnocentric government! Maybe you don't know what the words you use mean, but I picked up on it. So answer this, excluding Lebanon, how could tiny Israel have more Arabs in this government (even anti-state ones) than the how Arab, Turkish and Persian world has Jews, Christians, Budahist and Hindus in their's?

Choose your words clearly before you spout off ignorance!

Why would you want to participate in a military force that has probably killed your friends or members of your family?
They won't stand up to protect their country, but you wonder why an Israeli Jew might not want them running the country interesting.

This is also BULLSHIT comment. Killing a family member, nice red herring comment!

I believe Israel is the subject of the discussion.
Oh PLEASE joker, you never get in the discussion bashing other country, you still to your Muslim oath to defame Israel any chance you get. You dodge any bashing of Sudan, because that is your Muslim brothers kills "*******" who are just a set above Jews in your eyes!

Moreover, most developed nations don't seem to have enlistment policies that are based on ethnicity.
LOL, I think all Israelis should be made to serve in the army. Why should Israeli Arabs get off the hook? They do it out of respect for the Israeli Arabs, since they would be up in arms, but any Israeli has full rights to enlist in the military. So once against your ignorance is showing!

Uh... no. If I wanted to listen to political ramblings during prayer times, I'd skip the mosque and read posts here.
Sure you don't! :eusa_liar:

Collective punishment is justifiable?
The Hamas terrorist, as do the Hezbollah terrorist, hide amongst the populace. They fire their missles from populated areas. See below where your's and Shogun's terrorist heros fire their missiles from. Hamas wants collateral damage. Any child that gets killed is worth millions in PR for them. Hamas takes the fight to the populace.

7945d1250257259-hello-rocket-from-gaza.jpg

It would be convenient if the terrorist wore uniforms like a regular army or had big signs on their back, but they don't. Now Israel had 2 choices, since continuing to allow the daily missile attacks was unacceptable: (1) Reoccupy Gaza (which you would have cried like a little girl over or (2) a massive land and air operation (lesser of 2 evils). Fighting in any civilian dense population, esp a city, is going to produce collateral damages. Its inevitable!

Yeah, that's why I live in a country where about 99% of the population doesn't share my religious beliefs.
What are those beliefs? America is the enemy! America is a terrorist state! Iran is the pillar of society! Islamic terrorist are heros! Jews are pigs and monkeys! The Magnificent Nineteen are Islamic Heros! Nope I think many on the far left share your beliefs

I don't consider it worth the trouble.
You miss out due to your prejudice!

I was only mentioning states that don't accept passports with Israeli stamps. :eusa_eh:
Sure it is! :eusa_liar:

Get a grip on reality idoit. They were united in '48 to drive the Jews into the Sea.

Just curious do you need to put sun screen on the top of your head to stop it from burning or do you just wear a SS hat?

We have a winner. Someone stupid enough and ignorant enough to produce nice ignorant Jew hating America hating babbies with Shogun!

Shogun you listening we finally found a worthless woman for ya! However, I am not sure how you like women with no hair though!:lol:

I think a Jewish state definitely has a right to exist somewhere, but also that it was a mistake for the Allies in WWII to carve out a slice of the Middle East to put one there.
Now, of course, that's a moot point, so the rest of the world, especially the Palestinians and other Arabs, need to come to grips with the reality.

It was done in the 1920's NOT WWII.
Not that it has anything to do with your poll, but the Brits controlled the territory in the 1920s. It didn't become "Israel" until the 1947 UN partition.

You called Israel an ethnocentric government!
How is the "Jewish state" not ethnocentric? Is Jewish not an ethnicity?

Homeland for the Jewish people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you don't know what the words you use mean, but I picked up on it. So answer this, excluding Lebanon, how could tiny Israel have more Arabs in this government (even anti-state ones) than the how Arab, Turkish and Persian world has Jews, Christians, Budahist and Hindus in their's?
Because Israel is 25% Arab. I thought that was sort of obvious.

They won't stand up to protect their country, but you wonder why an Israeli Jew might not want them running the country interesting.

This is also BULLSHIT comment. Killing a family member, nice red herring comment!
How is that a red herring? The majority of Gazans are refugees from Israel or descendants thereof. Does it not make sense that most Israeli Arabs aren't interested in possibly killing them?

Oh PLEASE joker, you never get in the discussion bashing other country, you still to your Muslim oath to defame Israel any chance you get. You dodge any bashing of Sudan,
I openly support armed resistance against militiamen in Darfur.

because that is your Muslim brothers kills "*******"
They're all Muslims.

An article by a leader of the Sudanese Liberation Movement, Abdul Wahid Mohamed al-Nur:
Why We Won't Talk to Sudan's Islamo-Fascists - WSJ.com

There's also:
Sudanjem.com » Jem

Sure you don't! :eusa_liar:
If you think otherwise, you're welcome to prove it. :eusa_eh:

Go ahead and find any statement of mine expressing support for 9/11.

The Hamas terrorist, as do the Hezbollah terrorist, hide amongst the populace. They fire their missles from populated areas.
This, in your opinion, justifies collective punishment? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice...

It would be convenient if the terrorist wore uniforms like a regular army or had big signs on their back, but they don't. Now Israel had 2 choices, since continuing to allow the daily missile attacks was unacceptable: (1) Reoccupy Gaza (which you would have cried like a little girl over or (2) a massive land and air operation (lesser of 2 evils).
False dichotomy. Israel is fully capable of conducting surgical airstrikes against Hamas' military, government, and police installations.

What are those beliefs? America is the enemy! America is a terrorist state! Iran is the pillar of society! Islamic terrorist are heros! Jews are pigs and monkeys! The Magnificent Nineteen are Islamic Heros!
Where have I said any of this?

I was only mentioning states that don't accept passports with Israeli stamps. :eusa_eh:
Sure it is! :eusa_liar:
What?

Ghook the Ironic racist doesn't want any of those A-rabs having authority over a jew in israel. Yet, he has the gal to call someone ELSE an antisemite.

It just doesn't get any richer than that, folks.

Ghook the Ironic racist doesn't want any of those A-rabs having authority over a jew in israel. Yet, he has the gal to call someone ELSE an antisemite.

The ironic racists in the US don't want al qaeda members having authority over them.

The ironic racists in the US don't want al qaeda members having authority over them.

funny how you feel the need to switch from ETHNICITY to political identity, Elvis. Maybe you should ask yourself why you needed to dance around like a fool in such a manner

funny how you feel the need to switch from ETHNICITY to political identity, Elvis. Maybe you should ask yourself why you needed to dance around like a fool in such a manner
Gunny's mean software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shogun again.

:eusa_eh:

Your a chicken shit! Haven't seen your vote ya bigot!
I haven't voted either. The question is too vague. There isn't even a don't know or other option. RGS rigged the poll to reflect what he wants it to reflect.

Shocker, huh?
Where is the vagueness? Do you comprehend the word "Does"? How about "Israel"? ...and "Have"? ...or "A"? What about "Right"?...and "To"?...and "Exist"?

Which one of those words is giving you a problem with clarity? Let me know and I'll see about getting you some help.

. Everyone has a right to their own self-government.

The bolded above is not quite true either. If it had been true in 1861, the secession of the South from the Union would have been permitted.

Israel absolutely has a right to exist...and to defend themselves...and to preemptively thwart invasions (as they did in the Six Day War). The fact that Israel needs help to survive in the struggle against their aggressive neighbors is not cause to remove its right to exist.

Forum List

Back