CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by amiam*, Aug 10, 2009.

1. amiam*

amiam* Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel's survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

Please see:CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years
    for complete article.

If the CIA is right, we can expect a large emigration of exZionists to the United States in the future:eusa_shhh:.

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    I'm sure that would make the anti-semitics terribly happy...

but i'm also pretty sure that the CIA would have said far worse in 1948.

oh well... better luck next time. *shrug*

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    Watch how hot this thread gets tomorrow morning. When the flying, smoking, lizard is awakened.

4. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,927
    Israel has gone from 0 (being a reborn country) to 60 (1st world industrialized nation) faster than any nation ever. They are world leaders in technological sectors, including pharmaceuticals and software. They are a leader in banking and finance. Not to mention agriculture, diamond shaping and solar energy. They are also a leader in military hardware. They have high per capita income and GDP of a much larger country, despite their few resources. They are a stable democracy. Not to mention their tourism is still very strong. They have some of the best doctors in the world! They also have a highly educated populace.

The demographic time bomb is a myth. Secular Jews reproduce like Westerns, but Orthodox Jews reproduce like rabbits. There are roughly 800-900K Orthodox Jews in Israel and they reproduce far greater than Israeli Arabs. The Israeli Arabs reproduce fast, but I saw a report that they have slow down greatly and never reproduced like the Gazan and West Bankers. So you have the 800-900K Orthodox Jews vs the 1.1 mil Israeli Arabs (which includes the Druze and Bedium who both fought in great number along side the Jews in '48 and the Christians). Therefore this report is beyond Bullshit and the wet dreams of Shogun are not coming true any times soon!

However, if the Jews abandon the 2 state solution, the one state solution will be created eventually. Take the Gaza (1.4) and West Banker (2.4) and the Israeli Arabs (1.1) to total 4.9 Palestinians vs the 5 mil Jews. Even without the Palestinian refugees in Arab countries the Jews would eventually fall into the minority like what happen and is happening to the Christian in Lebanon. A that point the Jews either keep a Democracy and get voted out of power or go to apartheid and those systems don't have a promising history. To stay a great and viable nation like Israel is they MUST great an Independent Palestinian Nation!

Maybe a Palestinian nation is a risky proposition to many Israelis, but a 1 state solution is suicide! Israel should do it now why they have vast more power than Palestinians!

5. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,927
    You mean when Shogun and Little Willy enter it? :redface:

OK Elvis I will make you feel like Shogun already has entered it.

Elvis you damn dirty Jew, I don't care if your not a Jew, your still a damn dirty Jew! == Sounds just like Shogun!

6. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    yea, it's too bad that your idea of Israel requires the same kind of segregation Alabama enjoyed in 1940, vampire. When you start living in the US like you expect your Israeli ****** class to then maybe your fangs and crypt might not be so ironic, Vladdess.,

7. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    I know, dude.. the idea of ethnic equality is nothing shy of DISASTROUS, eh buddy?

It's fucking hilarious how you people insist on your own equality but have the pompousness to demand segregation in israel. seriously.

8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Therefore this report is beyond Bullshit and the wet dreams of Shogun are not coming true any times soon!

Im sure, not if you have YOUR way, eh jewnazi?

9. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    yea, I know, jew.. people who demand ethnic equlity SURE ARE evil racist bastards!

:rofl:

you go ahead and keep telling that to your matzo ball.

:thup:

10. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Here, you nosejob motherfuckers.. enjoy my impression of your silly zionist asses:

Jillian: "Only jew hating antisemites want to see ethnic equality."

Elvis: "yea, seriously. We enjoy equality but it takes a real jew hating bastard to demand consistency in zion."

jewhook: "My nose is so large I will lash out at anyone who thinks non-jews deserve the same kind of equality I enjoy"

:thup: