CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

amiam*

Dec 5, 2008
N42 07.187' W87 49.820'
A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel's survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

Please see:CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years
for complete article.

If the CIA is right, we can expect a large emigration of exZionists to the United States in the future:eusa_shhh:.

Watch how hot this thread gets tomorrow morning. When the flying, smoking, lizard is awakened.

Israel has gone from 0 (being a reborn country) to 60 (1st world industrialized nation) faster than any nation ever. They are world leaders in technological sectors, including pharmaceuticals and software. They are a leader in banking and finance. Not to mention agriculture, diamond shaping and solar energy. They are also a leader in military hardware. They have high per capita income and GDP of a much larger country, despite their few resources. They are a stable democracy. Not to mention their tourism is still very strong. They have some of the best doctors in the world! They also have a highly educated populace.

The demographic time bomb is a myth. Secular Jews reproduce like Westerns, but Orthodox Jews reproduce like rabbits. There are roughly 800-900K Orthodox Jews in Israel and they reproduce far greater than Israeli Arabs. The Israeli Arabs reproduce fast, but I saw a report that they have slow down greatly and never reproduced like the Gazan and West Bankers. So you have the 800-900K Orthodox Jews vs the 1.1 mil Israeli Arabs (which includes the Druze and Bedium who both fought in great number along side the Jews in '48 and the Christians). Therefore this report is beyond Bullshit and the wet dreams of Shogun are not coming true any times soon!

However, if the Jews abandon the 2 state solution, the one state solution will be created eventually. Take the Gaza (1.4) and West Banker (2.4) and the Israeli Arabs (1.1) to total 4.9 Palestinians vs the 5 mil Jews. Even without the Palestinian refugees in Arab countries the Jews would eventually fall into the minority like what happen and is happening to the Christian in Lebanon. A that point the Jews either keep a Democracy and get voted out of power or go to apartheid and those systems don't have a promising history. To stay a great and viable nation like Israel is they MUST great an Independent Palestinian Nation!

Maybe a Palestinian nation is a risky proposition to many Israelis, but a 1 state solution is suicide! Israel should do it now why they have vast more power than Palestinians!

Watch how hot this thread gets tomorrow morning. When the flying, smoking, lizard is awakened.

You mean when Shogun and Little Willy enter it? :redface:

OK Elvis I will make you feel like Shogun already has entered it.

Elvis you damn dirty Jew, I don't care if your not a Jew, your still a damn dirty Jew! == Sounds just like Shogun!

I'm sure that would make the anti-semitics terribly happy...

but i'm also pretty sure that the CIA would have said far worse in 1948.

oh well... better luck next time. *shrug*

yea, it's too bad that your idea of Israel requires the same kind of segregation Alabama enjoyed in 1940, vampire. When you start living in the US like you expect your Israeli ****** class to then maybe your fangs and crypt might not be so ironic, Vladdess.,

I know, dude.. the idea of ethnic equality is nothing shy of DISASTROUS, eh buddy?

It's fucking hilarious how you people insist on your own equality but have the pompousness to demand segregation in israel. seriously.

Therefore this report is beyond Bullshit and the wet dreams of Shogun are not coming true any times soon!

Im sure, not if you have YOUR way, eh jewnazi?

You mean when Shogun and Little Willy enter it? :redface:

OK Elvis I will make you feel like Shogun already has entered it.

Elvis you damn dirty Jew, I don't care if your not a Jew, your still a damn dirty Jew! == Sounds just like Shogun!

yea, I know, jew.. people who demand ethnic equlity SURE ARE evil racist bastards!

:rofl:

you go ahead and keep telling that to your matzo ball.

:thup:

Here, you nosejob motherfuckers.. enjoy my impression of your silly zionist asses:

Jillian: "Only jew hating antisemites want to see ethnic equality."

Elvis: "yea, seriously. We enjoy equality but it takes a real jew hating bastard to demand consistency in zion."

jewhook: "My nose is so large I will lash out at anyone who thinks non-jews deserve the same kind of equality I enjoy"

:thup:

Shogun the High Nazi didn't disappoint!:clap2:

Of course not.. who could pass up the chance to poke fun at a bunch of ironic jews? Hell, if we can get some stilts walking midgets and tornado chasing former resident or new orleans in here we might just have Ironypalooza 2009!

If the CIA is right, we can expect a large emigration of exZionists to the United States in the future:eusa_shhh:.

The Zionist in Israel aren't going anywhere. They will leave Israel, if she were to fall, only in body bags! Opps with that comment I just made Shogun nut in his pants!

GHOOK, once you have got past the name calling and drooling what about the actual report. You and so many others on this site and elswhere are constantly telling us of the threats that Israel faces. With that in mind and given the history of those of the Jewish faith meaning their constant wandering do you think the population of Israel will sit there will the country gets nuked.

Do you not think that the people with the money will move away. If sufficient numbers do move out of the country can those left sustain the nation as it is now. The movement of the Worlds population is constant and is accelerated in times of famine and war. If large numbers of Israelis did leave would this not have a destablising action on the country and secondly could such an action increase the likelyhood of attack from hostile nations.

If that is what the report is pertaining to then it does not look good does it.

PP,

Funny you support a CIA report, since as a bleeding heart liberal you probably bitched up a storm on the CIA reports about Iraq WMD. Take a look at many of the CIA reports, many are wrong. This one in particular is based on many many many what-ifs and its definitely not science.

GHOOK, once you have got past the name calling and drooling what about the actual report.
First I did answer it before confronting (in what I will admit was a petty and childish way) Shogun Da Grand Antisemite of USMB! Shogun is great at bring the worst out in people!

You and so many others on this site and elswhere are constantly telling us of the threats that Israel faces. With that in mind and given the history of those of the Jewish faith meaning their constant wandering do you think the population of Israel will sit there will the country gets nuked.
What threats! From Iran. I think I am consistent in bashing Iran, but I am also consistent in saying that I strongly oppose an Israeli attack in Iran.

Do you not think that the people with the money will move away.
I think I addressed in my first post that if Israel abandons a 2 state solution she is doomed! But if she eventually creates a Palestinian state, then she can remain the first world highly industrialized country

If sufficient numbers do move out of the country can those left sustain the nation as it is now. The movement of the Worlds population is constant and is accelerated in times of famine and war. If large numbers of Israelis did leave would this not have a destablising action on the country and secondly could such an action increase the likelyhood of attack from hostile nations.
People immigrant from countries it happens. Hell many in from the WB and Gaza have immigrated so what is your fucking point? :cuckoo:

If there is a one state solution I will repeat again, it will be the end of Israel. However, the Jews have offered a state to Palestine a few times and have not annexed Gaza or the WB. Maybe because they don't have intention of ruling over 4 mil more Muslims.

Just curious PP, how old are you? Because you seem very naive. A naivety that is associated with teenie-boppers! My guess is highschool?

The Zionist in Israel aren't going anywhere. They will leave Israel, if she were to fall, only in body bags! Opps with that comment I just made Shogun nut in his pants!

here.. let me return the favor.. You might need a new pair of skivvies after the load you drop from this image.

_41876454_afp416child.jpg

First I did answer it before confronting (in what I will admit was a petty and childish way) Shogun Da Grand Antisemite of USMB! Shogun is great at bring the worst out in people!

I don't bring out anything that is not already in you, ya ironic jew. Still mopping the floor after cumming all over the place from the bloody pali child above? Makes your yarmulke stand erect, doesn't it.

No Ghook, its not about the report its about the fact that a small country with a small population that is surrounded by enemies and I don't just mean arab Nations and in real terms can it actually survive given its current track.

Put simply the nation of Israel does not have the means to fight any kind of prolonged conflict and it is only the mere fact that the US supports it that it does what it does. If that support was removed for whatever reason then its goodbye to Israel.

That is why it is important for Israel to seek peace in the long term because it cannot rely on the US or anyone else for that matter for its long term survival. And the Israelis know this, it all hangs on do hawks or the doves win the day.

That is why it is important for Israel to seek peace in the long term because it cannot rely on the US or anyone else for that matter for its long term survival. And the Israelis know this, it all hangs on do hawks or the doves win the day.

Hey stupid go back and read my post! I stated if they drop the 2 state solution they are doomed.

Sorry teenie bobber, I will wait until you get some life experience before I take you seriously. Come buddy, your in highschool, do what most highschoolers do and chase tail!

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel's survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

Please see:CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years
for complete article.

With all guns and missiles pointed at Israel, it's a miracle every day she exists.

The CIA knows it, if they gave their real opinion it should be Israel will be gone tomorrow, no other nation would last a day longer, but they know they'd look stupid because Isreal will not fall. It has been David and Goliath since it's inception.

Predicting "20 years" is more about saving face for the CIA than anything else.

Forum List

Back