Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

You should have done what I did and ask Dr. Lindzen to speak to that.

What you do not know about me is I once was a Job superintendent over a BART job in San Francisco where the formula we used for the job was failing.

We were stuck. BART would not take our word what to do to fix the problem.

My firm hired a scientist. He came to SF and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him. He agreed. He was able as the scientist to get the specifications for the job to change. And when they got changed we were able to finish the job.
He worked all the time with the Oil industry. We were a construction firm. So hiring an expert from that field does not mean he was a lacky for our construction industry.

I saw this trick against Lindzen long ago and know he is no lackey for the oil industry. He was hired due to his expertise.

You should have done what I did and ask Dr. Lindzen to speak to that.

What you do not know about me is I once was a Job superintendent over a BART job in San Francisco where the formula we used for the job was failing.

We were stuck. BART would not take our word what to do to fix the problem.

My firm hired a scientist. He came to SF and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him. He agreed. He was able as the scientist to get the specifications for the job to change. And when they got changed we were able to finish the job.
He worked all the time with the Oil industry. We were a construction firm. So hiring an expert from that field does not mean he was a lacky for our construction industry.

I saw this trick against Lindzen long ago and know he is no lackey for the oil industry. He was hired due to his expertise.
He’s a lackey to the CATO institute and the heartland one too.

He’s playing you suckers.

He’s a lackey to the CATO institute and the heartland one too.

He’s playing you suckers.
You made it up.

Again, how big of a son of a bitch are you doing what you to to Earth?

Do you believe that YOU act as a destructive force expressed in climate?
Are you doing this to this planet?
Do you believe that you don’t?

Do you burn fossil fuels? Create plastic waste?

Vote for idiots?

Or maybe one of those oil and gas geologists…
If there was a genuine danger due to climate, we all would agree.
Think we want to die due to your climate fears?

Here is one example. Shooting at a mans head using a 12 gauge shotgun kills him.

We all agree.

Do you guys know why so few agree with you about climate?

If you truly are that frightened, live like you care.

If there was a genuine danger due to climate, we all would agree.
Think we want to die due to your climate fears?

Here is one example. Shooting at a mans head using a 12 gauge shotgun kills him.

We all agree.

Do you guys know why so few agree with you about climate?

If you truly are that frightened, live like you care.
Only 98% agree with me or rather I agree with them.

Why are you in the 2%?

Only 98% agree with me or rather I agree with them.

Why are you in the 2%?
Incorrect. That was debunked many years back.

What do you personally do about climate, besides talk?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You completely passed on MY facts list thus you started out the gate in last place.

Greenland Ice sheet is ALWAYS melting, Strike one

Oceans warming isn't disputed, Strike two

Frequency and intensity of Hurricanes is getting worse is FALSE!!! Strike three

The evidence proves you wrong,

Storminess has not gone up, and there’s been no increase in hurricane strength or frequency … no “emergency” there.

First, the strength.

1713733461537.png

And here is the global hurricane frequency, both for all hurricanes and for the strongest hurricanes.

1713733504452.png

And here are the numbers of Pacific typhoons (hurricanes) from the Japanese Meteorological Agency.

1713733548726.png

And here are a century and a half of records of the number of landfalling hurricanes in Florida.

1713733759132.png

Finally, here are the declining numbers of both strong and average cyclones (Southern Hemisphere hurricanes) in Australian waters, from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM).

1713733798692.png

LINK

You are OUT!
I'm not interested in your cherrypicked data dump. This is not a debatable issue.

I'm not interested in your cherrypicked data dump. This is not a debatable issue.

Translation: I have nothing to support my climate delusions because I am embarrassed by my ignorance and inability to debate.

The data are from official sources too bad you prefer to remain ignorant and stupid.

Forum List

Back