Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
There are no 'rights' beyond what one can convince others to agree to. Isra-El, like all nations, has a 'right' to exist so long as they can ensure their own existence. However, if they wished to declare sovereign nation, they should have done so. The real question here is whether the US and Western European powers, wishing to get rid of the Jews, had a 'right' to declare the existence of another nation and promote the displacement of native peoples.

Last edited:
There are no 'rights' beyond what one can convince others to agree to. Isra-El, like all nations, has a 'right' to exist so long as they can ensure their own existence. However, if they wished to declare sovereign nation, they should have done sop. The rel question here is whether the US and Western European powers, wishing to get rid of the Jews, have a 'right' to declare the existence of another nation and promote the displacement of native peoples.

You are a blathering idiot. The JEWS chose to go to Israel. The Jews chose to create a homeland. The Jews bought land for that purpose and they BEGGED the Arabs living in the area allotted the Jews by the League of Nations and supported by the United Nations to stay and create a country with them. The Arabs also were given a MUCH larger section of that land to create a nation, one that cut the Jews Nation into small parts. The Arabs refused. Why you ask?

Because the Arab Nations that already existed intended to seize that land and divide it up amongst themselves. They amazed armies and threatened any Arab that remained in Israel that they would be killed as traitors by the invading Arab armies intent on wiping out the Jews.

The United States and other Nations did nothing more then recognize the right of Israel to exist. As they would have recognized a new Arab State to exist. The British even were confiscating arms and munitions from the Jews right up to the day they left the region. The Jews bought their own weapons and converted bus's and trucks to armored vehicles.

I am always amazed at the pure IGNORANCE of those that hate Israel.

There are no 'rights' beyond what one can convince others to agree to. Isra-El, like all nations, has a 'right' to exist so long as they can ensure their own existence. However, if they wished to declare sovereign nation, they should have done sop. The rel question here is whether the US and Western European powers, wishing to get rid of the Jews, have a 'right' to declare the existence of another nation and promote the displacement of native peoples.

You do not even have the balls to vote in the poll. What's wrong? We can see what you pick?

You do not even have the balls to vote in the poll. What's wrong? We can see what you pick?

We can?

(not me)

"We" must be a privledged few? lol or the majority, whatever

g'night :)

We can?

(not me)

yes, jen, EVERYONE can see the results of a public poll

Depends.

If "Israel" means the state of Israel as it presently exists, then my answer is no.

If you're asking whether I think Jews and all other types of people have the right to live in Palestine under a secular and democratic government, my answer is yes.

That's a completely irrelevant question, Sarge. What nation has a "RIGHT" to exist? Do all 193 members of the UN have a "RIGHT" to exist? I've never heard of any country having a "RIGHT" to exist; I've heard of countries being internationally RECOGNIZED; that's a whole different matter. But even that is besides the point. The fact is that Israel EXISTS. It's a country that is internationally recognized as having a government, an army, and BORDERS. Those borders encompass 20,000 SQ. KILOMETERS OF TERRITORY. That's Israel's "right to exist"; a government ruling over 20,000 SQ. KILOMETERS OF TERRITORY AND THE PEOPLE WITHIN IT IN A DEMOCRATIC, EQUAL, AND FAIR SCHEME OF RULE; just like any other country in the world though SEVERAL, including many muslim-majority and arab countries, and many other non-muslim-majority or arab countries that do not comply.

The real question is DOES PALESTINE HAVE A "RIGHT TO EXIST", sarge? What are your thoughts on that?

You are a blathering idiot. The JEWS chose to go to Israel. The Jews chose to create a homeland.
They chose to go to their holy 'promised land' in an attempt to fulfill 'God's will' and also to get the fuck out of Europe. Meanwhile, the West agreed to recognize isra-El so the Jews would get out of Europe and the US. Or did you forget that the UIS wanted the Jews to all die, too, and and actually started the negative eugenics movement that Hitler would follow through with?

The United States and other Nations did nothing more then recognize the right of Israel to exist.
Israel didn't exist and no 'right to exist' has ever been recognized beyond a people's ability to declare, take, and hold into their independence. Or have you forgotten what the US did when the CSA asserted the very same right to exist and to self-determination? We would later ereact the same way to Vietnam's assertion of the right to self-determination when they rejected French colonial rule and sought to establish a political system in accordance with the ideals popular among the populace. The West's support for the creation of Israel was no act of c ompassion, they simply wanted to get ris of the Jews after the early sttempts at negative eugenics failed, the war started by Hitler devastated the nation, and the anti-Semitic and anti-Jewish sentiment remained deep in the collective Western heart.

As they would have recognized a new Arab State to exist.
:lol:
The British even were confiscating arms and munitions from the Jews right up to the day they left the region. The Jews bought their own weapons and converted bus's and trucks to armored vehicles.
You're arguing my case for me, now.

There are no 'rights' beyond what one can convince others to agree to. Isra-El, like all nations, has a 'right' to exist so long as they can ensure their own existence. However, if they wished to declare sovereign nation, they should have done so. The rel question here is whether the US and Western European powers, wishing to get rid of the Jews, have a 'right' to declare the existence of another nation and promote the displacement of native peoples.

Once again, you fail at reading comprehension. Please read the second sentence of my earlier reply out loud for the class.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYr4Fz14C6w]YouTube - Matisyahu - Jerusalem[/ame]

There are no 'rights' beyond what one can convince others to agree to. Isra-El, like all nations, has a 'right' to exist so long as they can ensure their own existence. However, if they wished to declare sovereign nation, they should have done sop. The rel question here is whether the US and Western European powers, wishing to get rid of the Jews, have a 'right' to declare the existence of another nation and promote the displacement of native peoples.​

You are a blathering idiot. The JEWS chose to go to Israel. The Jews chose to create a homeland. The Jews bought land for that purpose and they BEGGED the Arabs living in the area allotted the Jews by the League of Nations and supported by the United Nations to stay and create a country with them. The Arabs also were given a MUCH larger section of that land to create a nation, one that cut the Jews Nation into small parts. The Arabs refused. Why you ask?

Because the Arab Nations that already existed intended to seize that land and divide it up amongst themselves. They amazed armies and threatened any Arab that remained in Israel that they would be killed as traitors by the invading Arab armies intent on wiping out the Jews.

The United States and other Nations did nothing more then recognize the right of Israel to exist. As they would have recognized a new Arab State to exist. The British even were confiscating arms and munitions from the Jews right up to the day they left the region. The Jews bought their own weapons and converted bus's and trucks to armored vehicles.

I am always amazed at the pure IGNORANCE of those that hate Israel.

Watching you lecture people on history amuses the shit out of me.

What a fucking tool you are.

Did a segregation-based Southern Alabama have a right to exist in 1964?

We can?

(not me)

yes, jen, EVERYONE can see the results of a public poll

you can't fix stupid.

But you can make it be quiet.

BallGags.jpg

We can?

(not me)

After you have voted in a public poll you no longer have the see results button but you can click on a number in the results column and it will show you who chose what choice.

Last edited:
Simple poll on Israel . Does Israel have the right to exist?
Yes, because contrary to what King Arthur tried to promote, might does make right.

The basis of Israel's creation and it's religious requirements for citizenship are unjust. But it exists now and it would be wrong to displace another population once again. That Israel badly needs reform is obvious.

New Topics

Forum List

Back