Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
Sounds like anarchy to me.

Anarchism gets a bad rap, but it's not necessarily chaos. However, anarchy isn't really what I meant. What I meant was that any people that want a common government have the right to come together and form one. Now in the case of Israel there's more to the debate to be certain, but they certainly do have the right to exist.
The bolded above is not quite true either. If it had been true in 1861, the secession of the South from the Union would have been permitted.

Israel absolutely has a right to exist...and to defend themselves...and to preemptively thwart invasions (as they did in the Six Day War). The fact that Israel needs help to survive in the struggle against their aggressive neighbors is not cause to remove its right to exist.

The Confederate States were well within their rights to secede from the Union. It was Lincoln that was wrong by invading them and forcing them back into a Union against their free will.

I think a Jewish state definitely has a right to exist somewhere, but also that it was a mistake for the Allies in WWII to carve out a slice of the Middle East to put one there.
Now, of course, that's a moot point, so the rest of the world, especially the Palestinians and other Arabs, need to come to grips with the reality.

It was done in the 1920's NOT WWII.
Not that it has anything to do with your poll, but the Brits controlled the territory in the 1920s. It didn't become "Israel" until the 1947 UN partition.

The agreement to partition the land was made in the early 1920's BY Britain in concert with the League of Nations. They just drug their feet till forced out by the Jews after WW2.

Lol people seriously, if some of you on this post just admited your only beef is that you feel Arabs are all less then human, and regardless of however many arab civilians are shot or blown up, or have limbs blown off, that you would really careless, as long as it's in the name of the Jewish people.

How many African American are butchering other African Americans right in the US? Why don't you start taking responsibility for your own kind.

How many Africans in African are brutally raping and killing their own people! Rape and genocide is an accepted thing in Africa. Why don't you worry about that! See as a black man you an inferiority complex, so you pick on your "******" aka the Jews!

Lol aww yes GHook, I just love your ignorance and overt racism. But to answer your questions there G:

I'm not sure the exact statistics of deaths resulting from violence between African Americans amongst each as of recent, but it's definately alot less then the amount of Arab non-combatants killed over Israels last few offensives, and also there G, I don't have a kind. Such a term would be used when identifying say like a Cocker Spaniel, I came from an ethnic background, and seeing how I or any of the many quite educated individuals I associate with don't commit criminal wrong doings, I am really not going to take responsibility for the actions of an entire ethnic group of people.

Now in regards to Africans, might I add i'm a little puzzled because I never knew Africans lived in "African" as you stated in your quote above, learn something new everyday I guess lol. But as for the Africans that live in Africa, it's very true that issues run rampantly wrong in many parts of Africa, which is something that bothers me to hear about that anywhere in the world.

So you must seriously be like psychic or a mind reader or something. Because you've some how been able to figure out and come to the conclusion that I have an inferiority complex due to my skin's pigmentation, I am truly astonished. Not that somehow you've found some sort of truth, i'm astonished that someone could be so greatly lacking in intelligence that they would post something so idoticly funny like you have lol. Like lastly for instance how for some reason I being a black man consider Jewish people to be my ******* lol? Obviously a term you thought you'd throw in there to make a pathetic attempt at pushing my buttons, nice try though lol. Especially seeing how you've done little more then showcase your own sheer stupidity. Oh and one last thing, perhaps you should check into some sort of Hebrew to English language course, because you spell like a 2 year old.

Mawz-ul toff there GHook, looking forward to your next racisim ladened hate filled response ha ha....

It was done in the 1920's NOT WWII.
Not that it has anything to do with your poll, but the Brits controlled the territory in the 1920s. It didn't become "Israel" until the 1947 UN partition.

The agreement to partition the land was made in the early 1920's BY Britain in concert with the League of Nations. They just drug their feet till forced out by the Jews after WW2.
The fact that the League of Nations disbanded probably put a kink in the plan, too. :D

Kevin_Kennedy: The Confederate States were well within their rights to secede from the Union. It was Lincoln that was wrong by invading them and forcing them back into a Union against their free will.

You are 100% right the South had a right to secede, and we are so fortunate that AL smash mouthed them and knee dropped them, breaking the collective back of states' rights. Thank God for Lincoln. If the Founders had it wrong on that issue, so be it.

Interesting that Soggy was too chicken to vote.

Of course they have a right to exist.

The Palis have a right to have their own country, too. What country that is or how they'll achieve it is anyone's guess. Certainly they aren't brave enough to put on uniforms and take one.

:lol:

Kevin_Kennedy: The Confederate States were well within their rights to secede from the Union. It was Lincoln that was wrong by invading them and forcing them back into a Union against their free will.

You are 100% right the South had a right to secede, and we are so fortunate that AL smash mouthed them and knee dropped them, breaking the collective back of states' rights. Thank God for Lincoln. If the Founders had it wrong on that issue, so be it.

The founders didn't have it wrong on that issue, Lincoln did. He destroyed states' rights and set us up for the gargantuan state we live under today.

The founders didn't have it wrong on that issue, Lincoln did. He destroyed states' rights and set us up for the gargantuan state we live under today.
The industrial revolution was already well on its way to eroding states' rights. That would have happened with or without Lincoln. It's also unlikely that a confederate South could have survived independently for very long.

The industrial revolution was already well on its way to eroding states' rights. That would have happened with or without Lincoln. It's also unlikely that a confederate South could have survived independently for very long.

I've made a new thread to continue this discussion, that way we don't continue to derail this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...onfederacy-and-states-rights.html#post1423698

I've made a new thread to continue this discussion, that way we don't continue to derail this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...onfederacy-and-states-rights.html#post1423698

Have fun. You will argue that the CSA was the literal and authentic descendent of the political desires of the Founders. That is true only of the Southern slave owners. GW, TJ, JM and the others were wrong, and the Constitutional delegates were wrong to include that nonsense. I am sure some of the more far-sighted, patriotic of the Founding Fathers foresaw the coming forth of a Lincoln-type character, praying for his arrival in their lifetimes. Lincoln put the South and its anti-Americanism put forever. Have fun with your thread. End of story.

Last edited:
i think at this point in time i think a question like this is useless because whether someone is pro-Israel or anti-Israel Israel is here to stay. It's not going anywhere.

What family members? A proverbial barb? I'm puzzled. Please explain to ne what family member of who I insulted.

I know you aren't questioning moderator action in public. :eusa_whistle:

Heaven forbid we ask for clarification of a statement by a moderator. Last I checked that in and of itself is NOT questioning the authority of a Moderator. This attitude is exactly why I have a problem with that.

Nor am I now questioning the authority of a moderator.

You see he never said anything about you being able to delete any attack on a family member he simple ask what it was you deleted as he does not remember such a comment to begin with.

No, It is nothing but a terrorist nation stolen from the british by Zionist terrorists. Jews all over the arab world were driven out by the same zionist in order to build a jewish population. Most of the jews there are Georgan jews. The palestinians were forced from there homes by an invading force. Zionisum is a racist political and colonial tool born from ugenics.
If you don't belive my version of events. Then look at what they have been doing in recent history and there actions ever since they took palestine. zionists see arabs as dogs and rats why do you think they called the gun, the desert eagle.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong and are an extreamly grotesque and ugly freak.

Retarded gibberish. The Arabs were forced out or chose to leave because of threats of murder by 5 invading Arab Armies. People recount stories of being told by their Arab neighbors that they would be back to claim their Jewish neighbors property after the Arabs drove them into the Sea.

The Arabs were forced out by Arabs

oh...middle east...you wouldn't want to identify which tribes would you?

What family members? A proverbial barb? I'm puzzled. Please explain to ne what family member of who I insulted.

I know you aren't questioning moderator action in public. :eusa_whistle:

Heaven forbid we ask for clarification of a statement by a moderator. Last I checked that in and of itself is NOT questioning the authority of a Moderator. This attitude is exactly why I have a problem with that.

Nor am I now questioning the authority of a moderator.

You see he never said anything about you being able to delete any attack on a family member he simple ask what it was you deleted as he does not remember such a comment to begin with.

Figures that you would chime in on something is that none of your fucking business. But hey, I'll play. You see, he was questioning an acton in general. He knows what he posted as it was attached to the infraction. I didn't edit until after the infracton. So the only reason for posting this was to break one of the very few rules here that we actually strictly enforce for the sake of keeping nosy shits like you from beng a nusance. So with all due respect, shut the fuck up.

Beyond ANY rational or reasonable or fair-minded doubt, the answer is an emphatic "YES." Of course Israel has a right to exist as a sovereign nation.
And Palestine?

Sure. There is no actual "Palestinian people," but if those who consider themselves, now, "Palestinian" desire a homeland of their own -- and many of their Arab brothers claim to believe they do -- then they should carve out and grant them a piece of a the desert and they can call it home.

Just make sure the "borders" don't accidentally overlap with those belonging to Israel.

Forum List

Back