Pew Poll from about two weeks ago

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

It cannot reflect any changes that occurred since the poll, including the attack on the World Kitchen workers (whether one believes the IDF's explanations or not) but I was surprised to see most of us don't really fall "for one side" or the other. Personally, I can see humanitarian aid to both, and military aid to none.

If the number of children that are reported killed is anywhere near correct, it's quite sad. Just one is bad enough. I'd sure wish our role in the world was more humanitarian and not that of being arms dealers.

Israel and Taiwan are two colonies that we should have cut loose several decades ago. They`ve been nothing but a big pain the ass.

It cannot reflect any changes that occurred since the poll, including the attack on the World Kitchen workers (whether one believes the IDF's explanations or not) but I was surprised to see most of us don't really fall "for one side" or the other. Personally, I can see humanitarian aid to both, and military aid to none.
What moron could have sympathy for both. Did they attack each other simultaneously ?????????????
That kind of answer shows a conscience-less fool

I'm sorry Hamas killed innocent children and women and filmed it and showed the film , and I am sorry that Israel defended itself as International Law allows. Hamas must die, it has said that as long as it exists it is determined to the extirpation of Israel

The IDF is rightly trying to impose as much pain on Hamas as possible. Unfortunately, Hamas WANTS innocents to be killed, because it helps in their propaganda war. Shit happens. Bullets and other lethal projectiles sometimes hit people who were not the intended target. This is ALL the fault of the instigator of the conflict. It they had not instigated, it would not have happened.

The IDF should carry on as they have been. Biden's bleating for votes in Michigan and Minnesota should not really be a factor.

His greatest accomplishment so far has been to take away the mantle of Worst President Ever from Barry Soetoro, which was no mean feat.

The IDF is rightly trying to impose as much pain on Hamas as possible. Unfortunately, Hamas WANTS innocents to be killed, because it helps in their propaganda war. Shit happens. Bullets and other lethal projectiles sometimes hit people who were not the intended target. This is ALL the fault of the instigator of the conflict. It they had not instigated, it would not have happened.

The IDF should carry on as they have been. Biden's bleating for votes in Michigan and Minnesota should not really be a factor.

His greatest accomplishment so far has been to take away the mantle of Worst President Ever from Barry Soetoro, which was no mean feat.
good to see you can't stay on topic. lol

Forum List

Back