Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

That wasn't funny. Too many victims have actually lost their heads and it's not only not funny to murder the President, it's disrespectful to ISIS victims all over the world.
Jesus. I don't think she should go to prison, but she needs to get taken to task for this one.
Amen to this. If she can't be given a jail sentence, community service should be what is dumped on her plate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A jail sentence?

You RWNJs really need to be careful what you wish for.
Where did I say that I wish a jail sentence on her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. She needs something though because what she is guilty of is serious enough. Who cares if she is public figure? If a kid in school were to do what she did to another kid, what do you think would be done about the kid who stands in her position?

Last edited:
What the hell am I protesting? You are making no sense, she made a poor taste joke and she lost one gig, what am I supposedly protesting? You need to follow conversations better, maybe your mom could help.

I think you are being a bit whiny, dude... then again, you are always a bit whiny....

Sorry but I have trouble communicating with stupid people such as yourself. You have nothing to say and then accuse people of being something with no basis. I can see why they would fire you, you are a terrible communicator.

The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/
Had this been done to Obama they already would have been arrested for a hate crime, why is she still walking around free?

Because we elected Donald J Trump

We no longer live in the world of Obama where we were concerned with the sensitivities and feelings of others

In a Trumpian world, we "Tell things like they are"
Political correctness is a crime and we have no room in this country for Snowflakes who cannot take a joke
If it's meant to be a joke nobody's laughing. I just think she should have to undergo the same crap the snowflakes would have imposed had it been Obama. It's their rules, don't you think they should follow their own rules? I mean this guy got 33 months in prison for posting a poem that essentially does the same thing as Ms Griffin has done. I'm not beyond some payback TOWARD the thought police libtards. Paybacks a bitch. :badgrin:

Man gets 33 months for threatening President Barack Obama in poem

Last edited:
The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/
Had this been done to Obama they already would have been arrested for a hate crime, why is she still walking around free?

If Kathy Griffin actually beheaded Donald Trump, I think she should be arrested

Otherwise it is just a lame joke
I'm not saying I think she intended to be threatening or that personally I think she should be arrested based on her actions. IMO it was intended to be a sick joke. However under current libtard created law that has not been overturned since Obama left office, she should have been arrested. They made these bullshit laws so the whiney leftist babies should fully be prepared to abide by laws of their own making. It's a cause and effect teachable moment. The liberal children should now learn the reason why free speech should not be infringed upon. She should be removed from her safe space and arrested based on principle. Then given a hefty fine and sent home to her destroyed life. Of course the left will be infantile and bitch but spare the rod, spoil the child.:eusa_naughty:

I'm not saying I think she intended to be threatening or that personally I think she should be arrested based on her actions. IMO it was intended to be a sick joke. However under current libtard created law that has not been overturned since Obama left office, she should have been arrested. They made these bullshit laws so the whiney leftist babies should fully be prepared to abide by laws of their own making. It's a cause and effect teachable moment. The liberal children should now learn the reason why free speech should not be infringed upon. She should be removed from her safe space and arrested based on principle. Then given a hefty fine and sent home to her destroyed life. Of course the left will be infantile and bitch but spare the rod, spoil the child.:eusa_naughty:

What "current law" are you referring to, exactly?

Seems a lot of people are losing their heads over this prank.
Or, its the proverbial straw and people are tired of the hypocrisy. Thats why Trump is POTUS. People are tired. So they made a change. Will they ever learn? Doubtful.

Maybe she should just get the Ted Nugent treatment. Ted called Obama an ape and repeatedly advocated that he be hanged or "suck on a machine gun"

Ted was rewarded with an invitation to the State of the Union address and a trip to the White House

When can Kathy expect her invitation to visit Trump?

No she should not be arrested. There is free speech here in this country. It is in bad taste, certainly, but not a criminal offense.

Can we have the same of democrats? How about obama? Can we have him beheaded and David Duke holding the head?

Again, I posted a bunch of pictures of Obama being lynched in effigy, which is something we actually used to do to black people in this country.

Look Kathie Griffin had her picture taken in a recreation of numerous photos released by Isis, of some killer holding the head of some random person, sometimes a journalist! Now democrats want to say "Oh then did this 200 years ago too". Well lets bring those days back and start executing democrats on the capitol steps. You know that reporter body slammed? Well lets take his head and show it to his family.

I think you are getting a little hysterical, even for you. It was a bad joke. Period. Frankly, the fact that Trump is making a big deal about it when he could have just let it roll off his back shows that he's kind of petty.

Sorry but I have trouble communicating with stupid people such as yourself. You have nothing to say and then accuse people of being something with no basis. I can see why they would fire you, you are a terrible communicator.

Naw, guy, you are communicating that you are a whiny little bitch with every thread, and I greatly enjoy the space I occupy in your head rent free.

I'm not saying I think she intended to be threatening or that personally I think she should be arrested based on her actions. IMO it was intended to be a sick joke. However under current libtard created law that has not been overturned since Obama left office, she should have been arrested. They made these bullshit laws so the whiney leftist babies should fully be prepared to abide by laws of their own making. It's a cause and effect teachable moment. The liberal children should now learn the reason why free speech should not be infringed upon. She should be removed from her safe space and arrested based on principle. Then given a hefty fine and sent home to her destroyed life. Of course the left will be infantile and bitch but spare the rod, spoil the child.

Can you cite this law that exists? Because I think there is a law called "The First Amendment" that allows Ms. Griffin to be as tasteless as she wants.

Now, will she lose gigs and speaking invitations? Yup. And she deserves to.

Hate crimes, threatening a President

No, you'll have to be more specific.

Which hate crimes laws apply in this case?

Here's the law regarding "threatening the President":

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

Do you honestly believe that it applies in this case?

No, you'll have to be more specific.

Which hate crimes laws apply in this case?

Here's the law regarding "threatening the President":

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

Do you honestly believe that it applies in this case?
Well sunshine here's something more specific, whatever law was used to convict this guy. A poem is no better or worse than what Griffin did. I just happen to think the law should be the same for everyone across the board. Just because this guy was a white supremacist should make no difference because that's his right as an American. He wrote a poem that should have been covered under free speech but somehow wasn't and he had to serve 33 months in jail for it. Griffin should spend at least 33 months in jail also unless you are suggesting that her being a liberal and a comedian gives her special privileges that the rest of us don't have? The court has already spoken on this matter.

U.S. District Judge Joseph H. McKinley Jr. called Spencer's writing of the poem an extremely dangerous thing. Spencer will be on supervised release for three years after he completes the 33-month sentence.

Man gets 33 months for threatening President Barack Obama in poem

Forum List

Back