Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

It's not speech holding up his head
It's action, endorsing and suggestive of taking the action
Lock her whore ass up

It's not speech holding up his head
It's action, endorsing and suggestive of taking the action
Lock her whore ass up
Triggered pudding ?
upload_2017-6-1_13-14-20.jpeg

The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/
Arrested? Absolutely not. She still has freedom of speech. Kicked off TV and shunned and ridiculed by the public, absolutely.

Freedom of speech stopped when she was holding the head of American President,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. Freedom of speech only ends when speech becomes a danger to the safety of others. Griffen's actions, while obscene, irreprehensible & deplorable; did not threaten anyone's safety.

Yeah, whatever, I thought liberals didn't view money as that important. I guess that is another lie the left likes to float out there.

So she is out a couple hundred bucks, its not like anyone would actually tune in to watch her. A washed up has been on the same level as Sir Hillary, now they can blame others for their failures.

But she's still more successful than you, that must burn.

Depends on what you consider successful. If you think being a comedian as the definition of success, then you are absolutely right. I don't measure success that way but you seem to be pretty shallow, so to you...

This is the man who Trump honored with a White House visit for his service to Republicans

tedNugentInsultsObama-DKos.jpg

Yet, Trump whimpers because Kathy Griffin was mean to him

The folks that need to be arrested are Susan Rice, John Brennan, Samantha Power, James Clapper and Obama. Deep state architects and treason committers.

And were any of those people famous celebrities posting their pics on websites on purpose? I don't even see anyone in two of those pics. Surely nobody is holding Obama's bloody head in their hands.

Kathy Griffon is not a mindless no-name moron. She's a mindless liberal moron with her face plastered all over liberal news networks.

If she were more famous, you would spell her name right.

Depends on what you consider successful. If you think being a comedian as the definition of success, then you are absolutely right. I don't measure success that way but you seem to be pretty shallow, so to you...

Well, she's famous and you're not... so it must burn.

I don't measure success as being famous, I like my private life and I would handle being famous well. When I was young and stupid I thought being famous would be cool but as I have matured I want nothing to do with being famous. So no burn here, it must burn you since you seem to be aware of it, maybe when you mature you won't want to be famous.

It's not to appease the rightwing. It's to appease decency.

I disagree. She's a comic. It's her job to make us laugh by challenging our comfort zones. Sometimes a joke isn't funny.

I also think that in a few more months, Trump will be so universally hated that no one is going to really hold it against her.
No one's laughing.

I don't measure success as being famous, I like my private life and I would handle being famous well. When I was young and stupid I thought being famous would be cool but as I have matured I want nothing to do with being famous. So no burn here, it must burn you since you seem to be aware of it, maybe when you mature you won't want to be famous.

Again, guy, the more you protest, the more it must burn you that she's famous and you're kind of a failure.

And were any of those people famous celebrities posting their pics on websites on purpose? I don't even see anyone in two of those pics. Surely nobody is holding Obama's bloody head in their hands.

Kathy Griffon is not a mindless no-name moron. She's a mindless liberal moron with her face plastered all over liberal news networks.

If she were more famous, you would spell her name right.

I purposely spelled it wrong, she doesn't deserve respect of spelling her name right. It's spelled in the title of the thread, I could give a rats ass about the bitch and I wish I could see her head up on a stick.

rare-photo-of-kathy-griffin-before-she-became-radicalized-by-21859891.png

Last edited:
Her career is over. Franken is wrong, she won't recover from this.

Meh, can't see it. Frankly, I'm not keen on throwing her under the bus to appease the RW.

I think Liberals found what she did offensive and will avoid her. No more CNN appearances, no HBO, no interviews

Conservatives would have proclaimed her a hero and invited her to the White House if it was done on Obama

Forum List

Back