King Trump forever

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Most have no clue....not that they are stupid --they simply do not have the time or do not take the time to keep up with what is really going on.

Have no fear the Persuader is here to explain it all.

Our current form of government has failed...we need a powerful leader like King Trump to form a new government....one that is strong and puts America First.

1715691342866.png

Last edited:
Most have no clue....not that they are stupid --they simply do not have the time or do not take the time to keep up with what is really going on.

Our current form of government has failed...we need a powerful leader like King Trump to form a new government....one that is strong and puts America First.

View attachment 946728
You're going to cave to a moron like Trump?

View attachment 946728
"gondor has no king. gondor needs no king" boromir son of denethor

If Trump wins -- and that's not unlikely -- it will be interesting to see if the masks come all the way off and they openly advocate for a dictatorship.
interesting? i hope we never see anything that interesting.

predictable? sinclair lewis was not the first to note that america's dictator would be waving a flag and carrying a cross.

If Mr. Trump can crush all violent crime and make the thugs wish that they had never been born, then YES, we need His Majesty.
yes, trump did such a great job on white collar crime, he should spend more time with violent criminals .

interesting? i hope we never see anything that interesting.

predictable? sinclair lewis was not the first to note that america's dictator would be waving a flag and carrying a cross.
Yep. Once I learned, in 2016, that America isn't what I thought it was, I stopped being shocked by any of this.

The world has seen this before.

View attachment 946728

You really know how to bring the leftards out of the bushes. :laughing0301:

Yep. Once I learned, in 2016, that America isn't what I thought it was, I stopped being shocked by any of this.

The world has seen this before.
What took you so long? Many of us had that figured out decades ago...

If Trump wins -- and that's not unlikely -- it will be interesting to see if the masks come all the way off and they openly advocate for a dictatorship.

Well, libs continue to mask up with their fascist riots and covid has been over for a couple of years now. You still projecting? My goodness. Speaking of orange man, yeah, payment will be exacted.

Forum List

Back