Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

Kathy Griffin says Trump messed 'with the wrong redhead.' No, darlin'. You dug that hole yourself. Nice try though. He has no time for you

DBWN5htXUAA0U5d.jpg

The people defending Kathy Griffins photo as free speech are the same people who think hate speech should be regulated. Bc hate=conservative

Our politics is pretty ugly, isn't it? We're really divided, aren't we? This is what revolution looks like. Relax. Go drink some tequila.

Sorry but I have trouble communicating with stupid people such as yourself. You have nothing to say and then accuse people of being something with no basis. I can see why they would fire you, you are a terrible communicator.

Naw, guy, you are communicating that you are a whiny little bitch with every thread, and I greatly enjoy the space I occupy in your head rent free.

I'm not saying I think she intended to be threatening or that personally I think she should be arrested based on her actions. IMO it was intended to be a sick joke. However under current libtard created law that has not been overturned since Obama left office, she should have been arrested. They made these bullshit laws so the whiney leftist babies should fully be prepared to abide by laws of their own making. It's a cause and effect teachable moment. The liberal children should now learn the reason why free speech should not be infringed upon. She should be removed from her safe space and arrested based on principle. Then given a hefty fine and sent home to her destroyed life. Of course the left will be infantile and bitch but spare the rod, spoil the child.

Can you cite this law that exists? Because I think there is a law called "The First Amendment" that allows Ms. Griffin to be as tasteless as she wants.

Now, will she lose gigs and speaking invitations? Yup. And she deserves to.

LOL!! Idiot!

If you're offended by somebody "killing" Trump but not Obama-you're a hypocrite.

If you're offended by somebody "killing" Obama but not Trump-you're a hypocrite.

If you're offended by both, or neither, then you're not.

This isn't rocket science folks. I'm sure many posters on here will resolve heir cognitive dissonance by jumping through ridiculous hoops, but regardless of what they feel about themselves-it doesn't change the simple fact pointed out in my first two lines of this post.

I have no issue with Griffin expressing her opinion and I have no issue with the backlash she has received. Freedom to express herself, freedom for us to respond.

The humor was in poor taste, doesn't matter who the President is, poor taste is poor taste.

Kathy Griffin says Trump messed 'with the wrong redhead.'
Y'know, I realize these are insane times, I really do.

But I sure would love to know what's going on in her mind. I don't know if she's just trying to change the subject, or whether she just psychologically blocked out the whole ISIS-wannabe schtick.

We may never really know that.

Bill Maher once said Senator Max Baucus should wake up with an intern's head in his bed. he was not arrested. but kathy should be!

Cock holster...
Kathy-Griffin.jpg
KATHY GRIFFIN BLAMES SEXISM FOR TRUMP SEVERED HEAD BACKLASH
June 2, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

2602983-2618344959-wonder.jpeg

It never fails.

A leftist personality does something horrifying, up to and including threatening someone's life, and then plays victim by whining about "death threats" real or imagined. Kathy Griffin held up a prop bloody severed head of President Trump is now whining about death threats. These death threats may or may not be real. We've seen a pattern of leftists from Gamergate onward retreat behind claims of fake death threats while playing the martyr. That's what Kathy Griffin is doing.

And the media is sympathizing. It's unfair that a leftist member of the "resistance" is being persecuted with death threats for a death threat.

Of course this wouldn't be complete without a Hillaryesque effort to blame sexism.

Griffin and Bloom believe the comedian has received harsher backlash because she is female.

"This is a woman thing," Griffin said.

Obviously.

It's the woman part they had a problem with. Not the severed head part.

Kathy Griffin Blames Sexism for Trump Severed Head Backlash

I have no issue with Griffin expressing her opinion and I have no issue with the backlash she has received. Freedom to express herself, freedom for us to respond.

The humor was in poor taste, doesn't matter who the President is, poor taste is poor taste.

Correct.

She should be ashamed.

When your Illegitimate President is an Orange Nazi Shitgibbon who drags sick women out of their hospital beds to deport them, talks about grabbing women's pussies and mocks disabled reporters, then "Good Taste" left the building a long time ago.

Y'know, I realize these are insane times, I really do.

But I sure would love to know what's going on in her mind. I don't know if she's just trying to change the subject, or whether she just psychologically blocked out the whole ISIS-wannabe schtick.

We may never really know that.

Yeah, maybe she was beaten up the mysterious PC Police you think are picking on Jerry Seinfeld...

These are insane times. We just had a Nazi Shitgibbon steal the presidency with Russian help.

Forum List

Back