Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

I have no issue with Griffin expressing her opinion and I have no issue with the backlash she has received. Freedom to express herself, freedom for us to respond.

The humor was in poor taste, doesn't matter who the President is, poor taste is poor taste.

When your Illegitimate President is an Orange Nazi Shitgibbon who drags sick women out of their hospital beds to deport them, talks about grabbing women's pussies and mocks disabled reporters, then "Good Taste" left the building a long time ago.

Yeah, so if one does something stupid it gives you a right to be stupid. You are a real idiot! I would have condemned this no matter if it was Obama, Or any President or any person for that matter, I don't justify poor taste. Just proved yourself to be as stupid as Griffin, congrats, moron.

Yeah, so if one does something stupid it gives you a right to be stupid. You are a real idiot! I would have condemned this no matter if it was Obama, Or any President or any person for that matter, I don't justify poor taste. Just proved yourself to be as stupid as Griffin, congrats, moron.

Obama was legitimately elected.
The Orange Shitgibbon committed treason to steal an election.

Sorry you can't see the difference.

Obama was legitimately elected.
The Orange Shitgibbon committed treason to steal an election.

Sorry you can't see the difference.

I see the difference, you are a partisan nutter and a moron that justifies disgusting behavior. Lots of stupid people on the left and the right that are as stupid as you.

I see the difference, you are a partisan nutter and a moron that justifies disgusting behavior. Lots of stupid people on the left and the right that are as stupid as you.

Meh, first, dude, I didn't get all upset about the various lynchings of Obama in effigy that you guys thought was a-okay. I didn't call for ruining Ted Nugent's career when he said truly disgusting stuff about Obama, because, honestly, Ted Nugent is nobody.

The fact you guys are still shitting yourselves over this a week later is kind of sad.

So has KG been arrested? No, not so much.

She has called out Toad Nugent's previous attacks and calls to kill president Obama, and Toady Nugent is backtracking and lying about what he said just as drumpf does. Oh how it stings cons, when that shit is just forced back down your throats.

Meh, first, dude, I didn't get all upset about the various lynchings of Obama in effigy that you guys thought was a-okay. I didn't call for ruining Ted Nugent's career when he said truly disgusting stuff about Obama, because, honestly, Ted Nugent is nobody.

The fact you guys are still shitting yourselves over this a week later is kind of sad.

Nugent is an idiot, I never thought the Obama or Bush lynchings were okay. I know you have to lump, left and right separately and there is no in between but you are a partisan nut job and separating is very difficult for you.

If you hadn't responded, I'd been done with this thread, so it seems to me you are still shitting over it.

She has called out Toad Nugent's previous attacks and calls to kill president Obama, and Toady Nugent is backtracking and lying about what he said just as drumpf does. Oh how it stings cons, when that shit is just forced back down your throats.

Nugent is an idiot and the fact she calls out Nugent is a sign she is trying to defend her stupid actions. The fact you defend her actions based on Nugent reveals what an idiot you are.

So we have Griffin (dumb), Nugent (dumber) and Isaac (dumbest).

Remember when a GOP Senator attacked Obama and his entire family? When it comes to their doing evil, the GOP has short memories. It's only OK when Republicans do it.

Remember when a GOP Senator attacked Obama and his entire family? When it comes to their doing evil, the GOP has short memories. It's only OK when Republicans do it.

It's not okay for anyone to do it or defend it, which is what you are doing.

Why is it when someone does something really stupid you want to justify it because someone else did something really stupid?

Partisans like the GOP Senator and those that defended him are just as stupid as you justifying Griffin's stupidity.

Partisans on both sides have no idea how moronic they really are.

Nugent is an idiot, I never thought the Obama or Bush lynchings were okay. I know you have to lump, left and right separately and there is no in between but you are a partisan nut job and separating is very difficult for you.

If you hadn't responded, I'd been done with this thread, so it seems to me you are still shitting over it.

Again, man, I enjoy the space I occupy in your head Rent Free.

33681375.jpg

33681375.jpg

I love how when proven wrong over and over again, you give up by using your meaningless silly phrase.

I'm glad I keep you around for comedic relief.

Nugent is an idiot and the fact she calls out Nugent is a sign she is trying to defend her stupid actions. The fact you defend her actions based on Nugent reveals what an idiot you are.

Go find your dribble glass. Nugent exibits the conservative cowardice we've come to expect. Talk big, the backdown and lie like lemming. Comical how these cons talk tough and then cry as soon as they are faced with their bullshit.

Go find your dribble glass. Nugent exibits the conservative cowardice we've come to expect. Talk big, the backdown and lie like lemming. Comical how these cons talk tough and then cry as soon as they are faced with their bullshit.

I don't care about Nugent, dumbest. Griffin makes a stupid mistake and then cries because the world found it offensive and then tries to make herself the victim. I don't care about politics in this issue, poor taste is poor taste.

Why is it when someone does something really stupid you want to justify it because someone else did something really stupid?

Partisans like the GOP Senator and those that defended him are just as stupid as you justifying Griffin's stupidity.

Calm down squeaky. No one is defending anyone. But, there is a false comparison here. Griffin is a comic I don't watch and don't care about who is seeking publicity. GOP Senator David Perdue is a Republican Senator. In the top echelon of the GOP leadership not some f*cking no name comic.

Your kind plays right into their hands whining about a false comparison. I don't care what Griffin does. It the press didn't report it, it wouldn't be news.

However, a GOP Senator is in a unique position to fuck over millions of Americans ----- and does. With glee and happiness. The GOP really loves to f*ck over the poor and the middle class. It can't be denied. Defend that. And before you start whining again, learn how to use Google. Try searches like:

GOP farm bill terrible for veterans and poor children

GOP votes down Veterans Job's Bill

GOP against equal pay for equal work

You want a couple dozen more?

Calm down squeaky. No one is defending anyone. But, there is a false comparison here. Griffin is a comic I don't watch and don't care about who is seeking publicity. GOP Senator David Perdue is a Republican Senator. In the top echelon of the GOP leadership not some f*cking no name comic.

Your kind plays right into their hands whining about a false comparison. I don't care what Griffin does. It the press didn't report it, it wouldn't be news.

However, a GOP Senator is in a unique position to fuck over millions of Americans ----- and does. With glee and happiness. The GOP really loves to f*ck over the poor and the middle class. It can't be denied. Defend that. And before you start whining again, learn how to use Google. Try searches like:

GOP farm bill terrible for veterans and poor children

GOP votes down Veterans Job's Bill

GOP against equal pay for equal work

You want a couple dozen more?

Poor baby, you got caught squealing and now trying to run for cover.

Kathy Griffin's apology would win the gold medal in the apology olympics. it's like she was trained to do it.

Some years back that hyper Macho wing nut Ted Nugent promised to God and Country that if Obama was reelected in 2012 he would be "Dead or in Jail" what A gigantic piece of Right Wing Pulled pussy ...he is neither Dead nor in Jail ...Fuck You Teddy

Some years back that hyper Macho wing nut Ted Nugent promised to God and Country that if Obama was reelected in 2012 he would be "Dead or in Jail" what A gigantic piece of Right Wing Pulled pussy ...he is neither Dead nor in Jail ...Fuck You Teddy

You should start a thread on it, sounds like a good subject. This thread isn't about Nugent, it's about the tramp, Griffin and her stupidity and playing the poor poor victim. Looks like you are a victim also, so sorry for you.

33681375.jpg
the-real-obama-obama-soros-puppet-politics-1344884811.jpg

39hb5xy472ux.png

That was EZ 2 4 1...

Forum List

Back