Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/

The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/
She is very annoying and deserves a visit by the Secret Service for sure.

Absofuckinglutely.

His hair doesn't look that good.

Besides Donnie's blood I think is of more yellowy-orange type gold........not all ordinary and red.

The headline implies she beheaded him! In the photo shoot! Did she saw the head off? And the asshole left pisses about violence?

That wasn't funny. Too many victims have actually lost their heads and it's not only not funny to murder the President, it's disrespectful to ISIS victims all over the world.
Jesus. I don't think she should go to prison, but she needs to get taken to task for this one.

That wasn't funny. Too many victims have actually lost their heads and it's not only not funny to murder the President, it's disrespectful to ISIS victims all over the world.
Jesus. I don't think she should go to prison, but she needs to get taken to task for this one.
I love reading the replies under the article!

Her comedy writer must have quit. She's only doing this to get applause from the Progressive Hive

She needs a visit from the Secret Service no doubt beyond that she should be treated like the ignorant irrelevant Buffon she is and be ignored to go on about her is to give her the publicity she craves.

Forum List

Back