King Trump forever

Most have no clue....not that they are stupid --they simply do not have the time or do not take the time to keep up with what is really going on.

Have no fear the Persuader is here to explain it all.

Our current form of government has failed...we need a powerful leader like King Trump to form a new government....one that is strong and puts America First.

View attachment 946728
It has been obvious for a long time that MAGAtards have a powerful desire for an autocracy.

That's why they admire mass murderer Vladimir Putin. He's their kind of guy.

It has been obvious for a long time that MAGAtards have a powerful desire for an autocracy.

AGAIN, all you have is a tired PROJECTED NARRATIVE not backed by REALITY!!!!
Russia Russia Russia all over again.
The IRONY being that it was Soviet Russia that ultimately scrambled your eggs.

Pathetic.
🙄

Or maybe we realized too late that Rudy is past his prime.

10180233.jpg

Building the border wall would be enough for me.

sooooooooo..... whatcha think of donny pardoning the human sausage casing - aka -steve bannon, after he grifted donny's MAGAts outa their hard earned cash for the ' build the wall ' scam?

special.gif

yellow short bus kinda special....

The problem is that TDS lefties have no clue. They are so consumed with anger that they forget that the last four Trump years were a time of peace and prosperity.

Didn't Bannon get some sections of the wall done?

<ahem>

New Engineering Report Finds Privately Built Border Wall Will Fail​

The report, set to be filed in federal court this week, confirms reporting from ProPublica and The Texas Tribune that found portions of the wall were in danger of overturning if not fixed due to extensive erosion just months after it was built.
by Jeremy Schwartz and Perla Trevizo
Sept. 2, 2020, 5 a.m. CDT

Donations that paid for part of the border fence are at the heart of an indictment against members of the We Build the Wall nonprofit, which raised more than $25 million to help President Donald Trump build a border wall.
Former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon, We Build the Wall founder Brian Kolfage and two others connected to the organization are accused of siphoning donor money to pay off personal debt and fund lavish lifestyles. All four, who face up to 20 years in prison on each of the two counts they face, have pleaded not guilty, and Bannon has called the charges a plot to stop border wall construction.
New Engineering Report Finds Privately Built Border Wall Will Fail

one is not obligated to accept a pardon, but if one does - one is admitting guilt - per a 1915 supreme court decision.

btw, ol' steve-o still has his trial for that there very same scam charges in NYS - which cannot be pardoned no matter who is prez. that trial is delayed until sept 'cause the judge picked for that case is otherwise occupied. :heehee:

Steve Bannon's Trial Postponed​

Published May 01, 2024 at 11:23 AM EDTUpdated May 02, 2024 at 3:38 AM EDT
The trial for Donald Trump ally Steve Bannon over allegations he defrauded people who donated to a campaign to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border has been postponed by several months.

Bannon, a former White House senior adviser, has pleaded not guilty to several charges of money laundering, conspiracy and scheming to defraud in connection with $15 million in donations a "We Build the Wall" fundraising campaign received.

The trial at the New York Supreme Criminal Court was originally set to begin on May 27 by Judge Juan Merchan. However, the judge, who is also presiding over Trump's hush-money trial, which is expected to last several more weeks, has delayed the start of Bannon's proceedings until September, senior Courthouse News reporter Josh Russell first reported.
Steve Bannon's trial postponed

yer welcome for the facts.

Most have no clue....not that they are stupid --they simply do not have the time or do not take the time to keep up with what is really going on.

Have no fear the Persuader is here to explain it all.

Our current form of government has failed...we need a powerful leader like King Trump to form a new government....one that is strong and puts America First.

View attachment 946728
President for Life.

Suspend elections like we were Ukraine, cuz, wear both Mockracies, er, or something

I had no idea their desire for this was so strong. How does this happen, in America?

These last eight years have been very instructive, in an awful kind of way.

I had no idea their desire for this was so strong. How does this happen, in America?
I ponder that question every day.

We didn't get here overnight. This process started before Trump. The dumbing down and indoctrination of the mad mob has been in progress for the past two decades. Maybe longer.

I think 9/11 was the catalyst.

I ponder that question every day.

We didn't get here overnight. This process started before Trump. The dumbing down and indoctrination of the mad mob has been in progress for the past two decades. Maybe longer.

I think 9/11 was the catalyst.
I think things began to change the day Limbaugh went national. He is the father of the Alternate Universe, he's the one who really created the separation. "Don't listen to them, listen to me". Newt's rise was another catalyst. Combative, tribal.

This is a primal movement.

I think things began to change the day Limbaugh went national. He is the father of the Alternate Universe, he's the one who really created the separation. "Don't listen to them, listen to me". Newt's rise was another catalyst. Combative, tribal.

This is a primal movement.
I used to listen to Limbaugh. He wasn't always an asshole. The same with O'Reilly. I used to watch him every day.

I think they both radicalized to keep their market share going. There was a lot of competition which rose up for the mob's attention.

Besides, it is not easy to bloviate for three hours a day, year after year. I don't know how they do it.

After the GOP got their asses kicked in 2006, Rush Limbaugh had a brief moment of clarity and said he was a fool for being a water carrier for the GOP which had gone way off the conservative reservation.

He confessed that on air.

That lasted about two milliseconds. He went right back to carrying their water.

What else was he going to do, quit his job?

If you want to be where the action is, you're either leading the herd, or getting trampled by it.

I used to listen to Limbaugh. He wasn't always an asshole. The same with O'Reilly. I used to watch him every day.

I think they both radicalized to keep their market share going. There was a lot of competition which rose up for the mob's attention.

Besides, it is not easy to bloviate for three hours a day, year after year. I don't know how they do it.

After the GOP got their asses kicked in 2006, Rush Limbaugh had a brief moment of clarity and said he was a fool for being a water carrier for the GOP which had gone way off the conservative reservation.

He confessed that on air.

That lasted about two milliseconds. He went right back to carrying their water.

What else was he going to do, quit his job?

If you want to be where the action is, you're either leading the herd, or getting trampled by it.

Yes, Limbaugh was always an asshole. You changed. You got smarter and more descerning.

oh & i did notice that you deflected from the truth with silly talk about my supposed panties. :113:
So...you don't wear any? Well you liberals did create an unofficial holiday for that. Looks like it's coming up.

---When is No Panty Day? It's national no panty day on the 22nd June.---

So...you don't wear any?

i shirley do .... 100% cotton. that's the best & healthiest.

Well you liberals did create an unofficial holiday for that. Looks like it's coming up.

---When is No Panty Day? It's national no panty day on the 22nd June.---

lol ... ya, ummmmm.... no thanx. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... whatever rocks one's boat.

Forum List

Back