Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

And were any of those people famous celebrities posting their pics on websites on purpose? I don't even see anyone in two of those pics. Surely nobody is holding Obama's bloody head in their hands.

Kathy Griffon is not a mindless no-name moron. She's a mindless liberal moron with her face plastered all over liberal news networks.

If she were more famous, you would spell her name right.

I purposely spelled it wrong, she doesn't deserve respect of spelling her name right. It's spelled in the title of the thread, I could give a rats ass about the bitch and I wish I could see her head up on a stick.

Her name is spelled Kathy Covfefe

I purposely spelled it wrong, she doesn't deserve respect of spelling her name right. It's spelled in the title of the thread, I could give a rats ass about the bitch and I wish I could see her head up on a stick.

Okay,whatever dude. I bigger man would have let it go....

Clearly, when I don't give a rat's ass about someone, I don't dig up pictures of them to post on the internet....

And what's sad is that you don't care.

Liberals are heartless assholes.
Liberals enjoy the thought that Isis would behead the president. That's why Kathie took it as an article of faith that she could take an Isis recreation photo holding the president's severed head and liberals would love it.

How about we let Trump hold up a mock Kathy Griffin head and we can call it even?

The SS is investigating.

I think if they investigate further they will find out it wasn't really Trump's head.....believe me

But Little Barron thought it was.

Growing up a Trump....

I think Lord Barron is going to have to develop a thicker skin
He should get used to the idea that democrats want to kill his father and amuse themselves by recreations. It's just who they are.

Come on Dimwits. Have a political theater skit by hanging the nude body of the child's mother from the ankles. Oh. Don't forget a sign on her ankles saying WHORE. Force the boy to watch. Tell him it's real. Then laugh.

How about we let Trump hold up a mock Kathy Griffin head and we can call it even?
trump beheads.jpg

I don't measure success as being famous, I like my private life and I would handle being famous well. When I was young and stupid I thought being famous would be cool but as I have matured I want nothing to do with being famous. So no burn here, it must burn you since you seem to be aware of it, maybe when you mature you won't want to be famous.

Again, guy, the more you protest, the more it must burn you that she's famous and you're kind of a failure.

What the hell am I protesting? You are making no sense, she made a poor taste joke and she lost one gig, what am I supposedly protesting? You need to follow conversations better, maybe your mom could help.

I don't measure success as being famous, I like my private life and I would handle being famous well. When I was young and stupid I thought being famous would be cool but as I have matured I want nothing to do with being famous. So no burn here, it must burn you since you seem to be aware of it, maybe when you mature you won't want to be famous.

Again, guy, the more you protest, the more it must burn you that she's famous and you're kind of a failure.

What the hell am I protesting? You are making no sense, she made a poor taste joke and she lost one gig, what am I supposedly protesting? You need to follow conversations better, maybe your mom could help.
You understand this garbage. It doesn't matter if they make sense. Their job is to produce discord, confusion, and spread lies.

You understand this garbage. It doesn't matter if they make sense. Their job is to produce discord, confusion, and spread lies.

They need to explain what they mean, just throwing shit out there is plain stupid and I will call them on it and when I do they double down on stupid, Joe is very consistent that way. He provides me with cheap humor for a day, myself and several office friends enjoy laughing at his posts and views.

given that Trump is 3 for 3 raising Douchebags so far, I'm pretty sure Little Barron is already well on his way.

Liberals enjoy the thought that Isis would behead the president. That's why Kathie took it as an article of faith that she could take an Isis recreation photo holding the president's severed head and liberals would love it.

because clearly nobody ever got beheaded before ISIS came along. They were the ones who came up with the idea of separating a person from their head.

DNA-analysis-links-blood-of-Louis-XVI-beheaded-in-French-Revolution-and-mummified-head-of-his-ancestor-Henri-IV.jpg

Oh, wait...

beheadinganne-boleyn1630-300x223.jpg

given that Trump is 3 for 3 raising Douchebags so far, I'm pretty sure Little Barron is already well on his way.

because clearly nobody ever got beheaded before ISIS came along. They were the ones who came up with the idea of separating a person from their head.

DNA-analysis-links-blood-of-Louis-XVI-beheaded-in-French-Revolution-and-mummified-head-of-his-ancestor-Henri-IV.jpg

Oh, wait...

beheadinganne-boleyn1630-300x223.jpg

It took democrats to have recreations and put them in the national news.

Can we have the same of democrats? How about obama? Can we have him beheaded and David Duke holding the head?

Look Kathie Griffin had her picture taken in a recreation of numerous photos released by Isis, of some killer holding the head of some random person, sometimes a journalist! Now democrats want to say "Oh then did this 200 years ago too". Well lets bring those days back and start executing democrats on the capitol steps. You know that reporter body slammed? Well lets take his head and show it to his family.

The SS is investigating.

I think if they investigate further they will find out it wasn't really Trump's head.....believe me

But Little Barron thought it was.

Growing up a Trump....

I think Lord Barron is going to have to develop a thicker skin
He should get used to the idea that democrats want to kill his father and amuse themselves by recreations. It's just who they are.

Come on Dimwits. Have a political theater skit by hanging the nude body of the child's mother from the ankles. Oh. Don't forget a sign on her ankles saying WHORE. Force the boy to watch. Tell him it's real. Then laugh.
We need to introduce Lord Barron to Ted Nugent

Forum List

Back