Planned Parenthood to close 1/3rd of "clinics" in Iowa

Yeah, great news.
These states will be scratching their heads in five years, wondering why their welfare rolls are increasing so much. Watch and learn.

Yeah, great news.
These states will be scratching their heads in five years, wondering why their welfare rolls are increasing so much. Watch and learn.
Eh Iowa and Wyoming are mostly white states. Ya know RESPONSIBLE folks who have jobs and such...Can always put baby up for adoption OR.....GASP! Take precautions to NOT get pregnant!

Yeah, great news.
Eh Iowa and Wyoming are mostly white states. Ya know RESPONSIBLE folks who have jobs and such...Can always put baby up for adoption OR.....GASP! Take precautions to NOT get pregnant!
Oh, brother. I live in a white state and I gotta tell you....it ain't like that.

Yeah, great news.
Oh, brother. I live in a white state and I gotta tell you....it ain't like that.
What state? Maybe you live in a bad area. Like I said always adoption...its free and easy!

Yeah, great news.
What state? Maybe you live in a bad area. Like I said always adoption...its free and easy!
Planned Parenthood PREVENTS unwanted pregnancies. That is the majority of what they do. Those states will be sorry. I am very, very sorry to hear of this. I hope it not an insanity that spreads.

Yeah, great news.
I lived in Arkanass and they were leading in unwed pregnant teens.

Yeah, great news.
Planned Parenthood PREVENTS unwanted pregnancies. That is the majority of what they do. Those states will be sorry. I am very, very sorry to hear of this. I hope it not an insanity that spreads.
Using a condom prevents unwanted pregnancies. Me and my wife have NEVER gone to a doctor to STOP getting pregnant. We just took it upon ourselves to do so. Responsibility I know its an icky word for the left.

Yeah, great news.

That's not all they do...if it was then people wouldn't be against them.

Yeah, great news.

Half the women who get abortions were using "precautions" and got pregnant anyway.

Your assumption that only non-whites get pregnant is or are poor, is, as always, completely false.

Yeah, great news.

Half the women who get abortions were using "precautions" and got pregnant anyway.

Your assumption that only non-whites get pregnant is or are poor, is, as always, completely false.
Then deal with it. You know BEFORE having sex you can get pregnant. Don't want to get pregnant,don't have sex. But IF you are having sex be responsible enough to take care of the baby or put it up for adoption if you don't want it. Also I know not all abortions are from nonwhites but whites are generally more responsible for their actions than nonwhites. Plus any nonwhites having an abortion is just fighting crime to me.

Forum List

Back