Should Posting Rep Comments be Against the Rules?

Should posting rep comments be against the rules?

• yes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people actually care about the rep thing? i have every liberal on here giving me bad rep lol...I won't lose sleep over it

no you havent..that is the problem with conservatives you like to paint everyone with a broad brush.

how do i know you havent? well I am liberal and have not negged repped you....unless you just said something really stupid like above.

i voted no...post whatever you want....if i give you the rep i dont give a shit who knows it. of course most of mine are pretty much always pos and for making me laugh. you have to pretty much be a waste of skin for me to neg rep ya.

no you havent..that is the problem with conservatives you like to paint everyone with a broad brush.

how do i know you havent? well I am liberal and have not negged repped you....unless you just said something really stupid like above.

Well, that certainly isn't a "conservative" thing. I give you Luissa, and her "Repugs", and several other members and their "All you this..and all you that.."

Assuming that one is presentating the same attitude on the board as one is when posting rep comments, I can't understand why anyone would object.

I've had a couple very strong comments, but the people who posted them aren't afraid to post equally inflammatory comments on the board, so I can't imagine why they'd care if their rep points comments were public knowledge.

Well, that certainly isn't a "conservative" thing. I give you Luissa, and her "Repugs", and several other members and their "All you this..and all you that.."
But I haven't neg repped anyone in a long time! Prob a month or longer I am not sure. and you can go right ahead and check!

But I haven't neg repped anyone in a long time! Prob a month or longer I am not sure. and you can go right ahead and check!

What does neg repping have to do with my comment about painting people with a very large brush? Like I said.. Sometimes you just make no sense.. It's like you're not even reading the entire comment before you quote the person you're responding to.

Since you probably dished out 9 negs, NO. Never seen ANYONE quicker to hit that negrep button than you.:eusa_eh:

Pfft. Michael Collins, Bassy, and Sunni don't count as real negs. Next?

Oh, and the rest are retaliatory, which I clearly stated I will do. :)

Assuming that one is presentating the same attitude on the board as one is when posting rep comments, I can't understand why anyone would object.

I've had a couple very strong comments, but the people who posted them aren't afraid to post equally inflammatory comments on the board, so I can't imagine why they'd care if their rep points comments were public knowledge.

You mean capitalizing "ITA" and "LOL" is "very strong?" I'll remember to use the lower case.:eusa_silenced:

I imagine you've probably broken into a sweat by now.:eusa_whistle:

Pfft. Not hardly. But I can put a little buzzer thingy in my boots so I start shaking when I put them on if it makes you feel better...

Figures you wear boots. probably Marine Corps issue combat boots ....:eusa_eh:

LOL. Actually, I have the standard bitch boots, and a pair of black leather harley boots. had the combat boos in my Marilyn Manson days, tho, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back