Should Posting Rep Comments be Against the Rules?

Should posting rep comments be against the rules?

• yes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a side note.. Assuming it gets to the point where it's ok to post them...maybe there needs to be a specific thread alotted for them, to avoid the frenzy of "OMG! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS REP COMMENT" new threads started every 10 minutes....

you read all the reps? or just when someone complains about them?

:lol: the one jsanders left me today was pretty funny eh?

I "can" read them. I don't make a habit of it. I usually only read them when someone has complained.

With that in mind, the purpose of this is NOT to turn the board into a complaint forum for rep abuse. That will still be handled via PM. I just don't see the reason why they should be treated like some secret.

Just as a side note.. Assuming it gets to the point where it's ok to post them...maybe there needs to be a specific thread alotted for them, to avoid the frenzy of "OMG! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS REP COMMENT" new threads started every 10 minutes....

Brilliant idea, Shattered. Just brilliant !

I like Shattered's idea of a specific thread, probably in the flame zone to rag on people for their rep comments

Pretty self-explanatory question. The issue has come up several times recently and after giving it some thought, I don't see a real reason why it should be a violation of the rules to quote them.

It might even make people think twice about some of the crap they say. I get to see them all and I've seen some doozies.

I bet you would fall asleep reading mine!

Most of them say:

LOL

LMFAO

Hahahahahahahha

:D

Good One!

Lolz

zing!

LMAO

I'm thinking about writing a book......

P.S.-I love them all equally. :cool:

Last edited:
Pretty self-explanatory question. The issue has come up several times recently and after giving it some thought, I don't see a real reason why it should be a violation of the rules to quote them.
It might even make people think twice about some of the crap they say. I get to see them all and I've seen some doozies.
Yeah you should be able since people do it anyways! I still don't think you should be able to quote PM's. And really half the time whatever the person said they usually say on the threads anyways for everyone else to see.

Last edited:
Well son of a bitch!
You mean I can't take the neg rep comment that Sunni just gave me and turn it into my sig line?

But it represents him so well. I mean, it's got the bad grammar and everything! Classic Sunni, I should think he would be proud of his words.
And it's my first neg rep. I feel so honored.

(wait, honored--slimy...oops, just slimy)

I think folks should be able to publish them.
Hell apparently we can call each other assholes on here, what's the big deal about publishing comments we get?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back