Should Posting Rep Comments be Against the Rules?

Should posting rep comments be against the rules?

• yes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gunny, you really read all the posts and the rep comments? i am impressed....i would never have the stomach to do that. somehow having to read every post to the "holocaust is a hoaz" thread would be enough for me to toss in the crying rag.

i am not sure how the changing from pure crap zone to hate zone is gonna work. for one thing at least when a thread was in pure crap it was closed. I guess you can close any thread you want to in any forum. AND I THINK SMILEY FACES SUCK. I would ban them totally. Smiley faces have no place in political forums....are yall really to lazy to type lol? really?

gunny, you really read all the posts and the rep comments? i am impressed....i would never have the stomach to do that. somehow having to read every post to the "holocaust is a hoaz" thread would be enough for me to toss in the crying rag.

i am not sure how the changing from pure crap zone to hate zone is gonna work. for one thing at least when a thread was in pure crap it was closed. I guess you can close any thread you want to in any forum. AND I THINK SMILEY FACES SUCK. I would ban them totally. Smiley faces have no place in political forums....are yall really to lazy to type lol? really?

Bones, I know you hate the smilies, that's why I never use them when I reply to you.

But,,,,,,,they do add a bit of lightness to an otherwise, shall we say, dreary outlook by some on here. It's all good fun, geez fricking lousie some people need to lighten up on here! The country is in the crapper and the election is getting uglier every day. As I like to say, if I couldn't laugh, I'd break down and cry the way the world is turning.

I don't read every post and every thread. That's why I have moderators. I couldn't possibly read 1500 posts a day. I skim around mostly, and look for certain people who require more attention than others.

The Pure Crap forum didn't do what I had hoped so it was merged with another forum that is viewable only to staff. As I posted elsewhere, I'm just trying things out. I don't want to censor things but there is some absolutely retarded stuff posted on this board at times. I don't need seperate forums for "Stupid Stuff" and "Hateful Stuff" etc. Originally, the Flame Zone was used for that, but that forum has taken a life of its own and I'm not going to just dump trash into it.

If you don't like the smilies, don't use them. Some people do. I do. A lot of people use them to ensure certain statements are taken in the proper context which precludes a lot of misunderstandings and questioning every word someone posts. In that regard, they are a definite benefit.

Pure Crap was reading only; no posting.. Hate is actually FOR posting, but it doesn't turn people off from the Flame Zone which is for the most part, humorous. If people want to be that ugly, more power to them, but at least it's confined to once place.

AND I picked a large portion of these smileys, so...biteth me. :D :eusa_hand:

What does neg repping have to do with my comment about painting people with a very large brush? Like I said.. Sometimes you just make no sense.. It's like you're not even reading the entire comment before you quote the person you're responding to.
My point is I might say things but I don't neg rep people. I did when I was first on here but I decided against it. I am TRYING to be more positive in my life but not always, this where I come to be negative once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back