Should Posting Rep Comments be Against the Rules?

Should posting rep comments be against the rules?

• yes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Pretty self-explanatory question. The issue has come up several times recently and after giving it some thought, I don't see a real reason why it should be a violation of the rules to quote them.

It might even make people think twice about some of the crap they say. I get to see them all and I've seen some doozies.

Do people actually care about the rep thing? i have every liberal on here giving me bad rep lol...I won't lose sleep over it

I'm unclear about the rule.

My understanding is that you can't post comments received without permission, but you can post comments given. Am I mistaken?

Of course not! I love both positive and negative rep comments. Here's my favorite:

bigdaddygtr - I love how someone from backward ass Arkansas has the nerve to even discuss anything race-related. How about you not respond to my posts about race cause you obviously don't know shit.

:rofl:

I'm unclear about the rule.

My understanding is that you can't post comments received without permission, but you can post comments given. Am I mistaken?

Possibly not.. That's actually in the process of being clarified.. Which may become irrelevant, depending on how this poll goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back