Senators Receive Classified Briefing On UFO'S Today

The truth is out there ...

51KBkyWT%2BgL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program - Wikipedia

Initiated by then U.S. Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada) to study unexplained aerial phenomena ... the program began in the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2007 and ended after five years, with a budget of $22 million spread out over five years.

Interviewed in the aftermath of the program's disclosure, Reid expressed pride in his accomplishment, and was quoted as saying "I think it's one of the good things I did in my congressional service. I've done something that no one has done before."

This is how Dems chose to spend taxpayer money during the Obama Administration. Looking for ET, rather than securing the border.

Last edited:
Interesting! I think full disclosure is coming.

Actual F-18 Super-Hornet footage.

Did Senator Blumenthal drop his pants anticipating there'd be a probe? :)

*That was my last post here people, I can't top that one-good NIGHT everybody!
[drops the mic]*

How does one lock an F18 onto an object flying hundreds of thousands of miles an hour, zapping in and out of spacetime at will?

LOL! I can't believe that you just said "zapping in and out of spacetime at will"

iu

Technically they ride on Moscovium (element 115) generated gravity waves, zapping in and out is the appearance of what happens to the craft relative to it's position on the wave

How does one lock an F18 onto an object flying hundreds of thousands of miles an hour, zapping in and out of spacetime at will?

It wasn't going hundreds of thousands miles an hour.

So it got here from a trillion miles away doing 55mph?

Gotcha

Wormhole!

Star Trek is fiction...…

Forum List

Back